Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread 21:38 - Apr 10 with 38179 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Apr 2019 14:35]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:12 - Apr 13 with 2750 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Does the change of Kit to away colours affect how well our players play?
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:15 - Apr 13 with 2741 viewsploppy

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:05 - Apr 13 by Luther27

Didn't we ever try route one over their midfield to mix it up? We have lots of pace on the pitch to have turned the QPR defence .

Yes but it didn't work. Routledge up front spent most of the match with his back to goal - it's not his game. Oli was anonymous.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:19 - Apr 13 with 2723 viewsthornabyswan

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Apr 13 by TailGunner

Every match?
Don't be so silly.

He reminds me of Alan Rough can't catch a ball slow to dive and super glue on both feet.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:21 - Apr 13 with 2700 viewsBrad_Bobbly

BUT BUT BUT we won the passing!!!!!!!

More genius stuff from Potter (who is just a poor man’s Brenda)
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:27 - Apr 13 with 2665 viewsjackrmee

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:21 - Apr 13 by Brad_Bobbly

More kuntish stuff from you (who is just a poor man's DYSS)

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:27 - Apr 13 with 2664 viewskeith_gatebroth

On a bitterly cold day in the shade of the stand it was torture to watch our team capitulate to the high press and robust play as QPR ran riot and it could have been a cricket score in the end. It was so one sided and Potter had no answer to it.
Not one of our players turned up in a gutless performance and I was ashamed of them.
Rangel is not welcome back in Swansea the dirty player should have been sent off for his crash tackles on James. His constant protesting to the ref, his shirt pulling, pushing players and fouling was shocking to see. I hope I never see him at the Liberty again.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:28 - Apr 13 with 2658 viewsjackrmee

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:27 - Apr 13 by keith_gatebroth

On a bitterly cold day in the shade of the stand it was torture to watch our team capitulate to the high press and robust play as QPR ran riot and it could have been a cricket score in the end. It was so one sided and Potter had no answer to it.
Not one of our players turned up in a gutless performance and I was ashamed of them.
Rangel is not welcome back in Swansea the dirty player should have been sent off for his crash tackles on James. His constant protesting to the ref, his shirt pulling, pushing players and fouling was shocking to see. I hope I never see him at the Liberty again.

That's football mate

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:32 - Apr 13 with 2637 viewsthornabyswan

Post when we losing you only post when we losing.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Login to get fewer ads

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:35 - Apr 13 with 2617 viewsKilkennyjack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:48 - Apr 13 by jasper_T

Goalkeeper has been one of the few areas where he's gone a bit defensive and arsey in his post-match comments when it's all gone Pete Tong for him. Usually upfront about his mistakes but Nordfeldt's an obvious sore issue every time it comes up.

Yep, been here 4 years and only now we realise he ain't good enough.

Feckin dodgy keeper alright.

Beware of the Risen People

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:41 - Apr 13 with 2596 viewsTailGunner

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:27 - Apr 13 by jackrmee

More kuntish stuff from you (who is just a poor man's DYSS)

Get rid of the pair of them. Permanently
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:47 - Apr 13 with 2584 viewsjackrmee

Simple and frank.
https://www.swanseacity.com/news/potter-set-pieces-not-good-enough

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:50 - Apr 13 with 2580 viewsjackrabbit

Routledge was the only spark of energy in the whole team - the only player willing to run at the opposition and go past them. He wasn't successful but at least he tried. All the others would look around for a nice easy sideways pass.

I don't think their goalie had a shot to save. But hey, we are the masters of the sideways pass and especially the pass-back to the goalie.

One Swans Legend had an excellent game - Rangel had James in his pocket. One of the many curious decisions of the last close season. "Rangel too old for us now - move him on". Oh yeah we could not possibly had fitted him into the well-oiled machine that is our defence.

The only bright spot for me is that it was 9 stops on the Central Line to get home. I felt sorry for the coachloads of fans faced with the long journey home down the M4 after that shite performance. I will not be making the 6 hour round trip to Swansea again this season. That made my mind up. Very poor and totally unacceptable.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:53 - Apr 13 with 2568 viewsTailGunner

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:50 - Apr 13 by jackrabbit

Routledge was the only spark of energy in the whole team - the only player willing to run at the opposition and go past them. He wasn't successful but at least he tried. All the others would look around for a nice easy sideways pass.

I don't think their goalie had a shot to save. But hey, we are the masters of the sideways pass and especially the pass-back to the goalie.

One Swans Legend had an excellent game - Rangel had James in his pocket. One of the many curious decisions of the last close season. "Rangel too old for us now - move him on". Oh yeah we could not possibly had fitted him into the well-oiled machine that is our defence.

The only bright spot for me is that it was 9 stops on the Central Line to get home. I felt sorry for the coachloads of fans faced with the long journey home down the M4 after that shite performance. I will not be making the 6 hour round trip to Swansea again this season. That made my mind up. Very poor and totally unacceptable.

Did you make the trip for the home games since boxing day, since when we are unbeaten at home mate?

Seems a bit of an overreaction based on one awful away display?
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:58 - Apr 13 with 2558 viewsTenbySwan

Just seen the goals on you tube only, but I don't think Rangel would have made any difference for us today or for that matter over the season.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:02 - Apr 13 with 2543 viewsTailGunner

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:58 - Apr 13 by TenbySwan

Just seen the goals on you tube only, but I don't think Rangel would have made any difference for us today or for that matter over the season.

We were absolutely diabolical for 90 mins.
In fairness we haven't said that much this season.

Disappointed but not the end of the world.
Today guaranteed our place in the championship for another season at least #strawclutched
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:22 - Apr 13 with 2491 viewsGlyn1

The fans are very close to the pitch at Loftus Road. So some clueless self-important ars***le spent the whole first half shouting **** abuse at at Nordfeldt. Did it help?

But going for the positives, it was a sunny day. Otherwise we were slow and toothless. I effing miss Michu. And also Danny Graham.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2019 19:29]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:43 - Apr 13 with 2406 viewskarnataka

I wonder if 72% possession is a record for a 4-0 defeat? Can't imagine that happening to often.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:44 - Apr 13 with 2404 viewsdickythorpe

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:27 - Apr 13 by keith_gatebroth

A 36 yr old head schooled a whipper snapper......who'd have ever think that?
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:21 - Apr 13 with 2322 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Can anyone tell me why grimes played centre half. CCV left back, naughton in midfield? After 15 minutes Rangel had clattered into James twice and was given a final warning by the referee James played the rest of the half as centre forward even after Rangel had picked up a caution.

After our last three wins why play a very odd formation.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:43 - Apr 13 with 2251 viewssdh1412

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 20:21 - Apr 13 by felixstowe_jack

Can anyone tell me why grimes played centre half. CCV left back, naughton in midfield? After 15 minutes Rangel had clattered into James twice and was given a final warning by the referee James played the rest of the half as centre forward even after Rangel had picked up a caution.

After our last three wins why play a very odd formation.

Potterball....why keep a winning run going when you can fu*k it up by moving everyone into different confusing positions. Not the first time it's happened this season.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:59 - Apr 13 with 2004 viewsTNT

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:30 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I returned before the match started.

Can you politely far cough again, because we've done rather well when you weren't on here.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:00 - Apr 13 with 2002 viewsTNT

You can far cough too.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 23:51 - Apr 13 with 1942 viewsTailGunner

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 22:59 - Apr 13 by TNT

Can you politely far cough again, because we've done rather well when you weren't on here.

Downarrowed in error. Far cough to them all
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:20 - Apr 14 with 1910 viewsskettyparkherbert

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:53 - Apr 13 by TailGunner

Did you make the trip for the home games since boxing day, since when we are unbeaten at home mate?

Seems a bit of an overreaction based on one awful away display?

"Seems a bit of an overreaction after one awful away display"

Are you taking the piss?
Big time Charlies today who let themselves, the club and 1800 away fans down today.

We are all quick enough the heap praise on them when they play well so we should all be entightled to give them grief when they play as bad as they did today.

Totally shite.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 07:14 - Apr 14 with 1803 viewsTailGunner

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 00:20 - Apr 14 by skettyparkherbert

"Seems a bit of an overreaction after one awful away display"

Are you taking the piss?
Big time Charlies today who let themselves, the club and 1800 away fans down today.

We are all quick enough the heap praise on them when they play well so we should all be entightled to give them grief when they play as bad as they did today.

Totally shite.

Not taking the piss at all fella.

Asking the geezer an honest question.

I was at Hillsborough and Brentford.
2 polar extreme performances if there ever were.

That's football I'm afraid.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024