Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread 21:38 - Apr 10 with 38062 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Apr 2019 14:35]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:06 - Apr 14 with 1746 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 07:14 - Apr 14 by TailGunner

Not taking the piss at all fella.

Asking the geezer an honest question.

I was at Hillsborough and Brentford.
2 polar extreme performances if there ever were.

That's football I'm afraid.

No, that’s the Swans this season.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:05 - Apr 14 with 1491 viewskrunchykarrot

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:27 - Apr 13 by keith_gatebroth

On a bitterly cold day in the shade of the stand it was torture to watch our team capitulate to the high press and robust play as QPR ran riot and it could have been a cricket score in the end. It was so one sided and Potter had no answer to it.
Not one of our players turned up in a gutless performance and I was ashamed of them.
Rangel is not welcome back in Swansea the dirty player should have been sent off for his crash tackles on James. His constant protesting to the ref, his shirt pulling, pushing players and fouling was shocking to see. I hope I never see him at the Liberty again.

He wasnt sent off he bullied a swans side whom he knew , and got his side 3 points. If you are shocked by what you saw get used ti it because until GP gets some cash to sort the side out for next year away we will be brittle.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Apr 14 with 1373 viewskeith_gatebroth

The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:05 - Apr 14 by krunchykarrot

He wasnt sent off he bullied a swans side whom he knew , and got his side 3 points. If you are shocked by what you saw get used ti it because until GP gets some cash to sort the side out for next year away we will be brittle.

So you call tackles intent on taking a player out “bullying”?
It was only weak refereeing that stopped Rangel being sent off.
The Official QPR Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 09:33 - Apr 15 with 1180 viewsBadlands

Just realised we lost 4 - 0 in Loftus Road with Brendon in charge.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024