Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Assange arrested 12:32 - Apr 11 with 4816 viewsCountyJim

Good enough for the creepy tw@t
Assange arrested on 10:40 - Apr 13 with 1422 viewsLohengrin

Assange arrested on 00:33 - Apr 12 by Ebo

Reports saying he smeared shit all over the walls too.

There’s a lesson to be had there about the difficulty of house training Australians.

I’ll exempt Kylie from that, she’s lovely.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Assange arrested on 12:03 - Apr 13 with 1391 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Assange arrested on 22:04 - Apr 11 by controversial_jack

If the charges are dropped then there's no case to answer then the bail conditions don't apply.

They have to extradite him to Sweden first and they will extradite him to the US.Everyone knows this, it's why he didn't want to go to Sweden.

As for his plea being rejected, i'm not sure what recourse he has.There must be a way to appeal, but it's a magistrates court and they are basically police courts and he won't get a fair hearing there.

I feel sorry for his friends and supporters who put up £150,000 to cover his Bail. They have had to pay this money to the courts because he skipped Bailey. Wonder if he will pay them back

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Assange arrested on 12:16 - Apr 13 with 1386 viewsbluey_the_blue

Assange arrested on 10:27 - Apr 13 by trinityann

What a corrupt world we live in, where whistle blowers are sent to jail and the horrific crimes they have exposed like people killing children, people getting tortured etc are free to walk.

Ah yes, Saint Assange who outted a gay man in Saudi Arabia.

We've got Labour lauding him for "whistleblowing" whilst not liking whistleblowers within their own party.

Assange is and always has been about promoting himself, nothing more. Wikileaks can be a laudable enterprise, aren't always. I'd be surprised if they didn't have a long file on Assanage for the time he's no longer a useful front.
Assange arrested on 13:10 - Apr 13 with 1371 viewsBrynmill_Jack

John Pilger’s take on it

https://www.mintpressnews.com/john-pilger-julian-assange-arrest-warning-history/

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Assange arrested on 13:22 - Apr 13 with 1364 viewsdameedna

As one may imagine I have kept a close track on this issue. I do not pretend to know the facts about the alleged rape charges. Aside from this issue there are some major postives to Assange's tales of American corruption.
Assange arrested on 13:27 - Apr 13 with 1356 viewsJack_Meoff

Assange arrested on 12:16 - Apr 13 by bluey_the_blue

We've got Labour lauding him for "whistleblowing" whilst not liking whistleblowers within their own party.

Assange is and always has been about promoting himself, nothing more. Wikileaks can be a laudable enterprise, aren't always. I'd be surprised if they didn't have a long file on Assanage for the time he's no longer a useful front.

And right on cue here's bluey making it a party issue. Whatever your thoughts of Assange, the Atlanticist establishment do not like their criminality exposed.

Guess whose interests your beloved pack of bought and paid for scum represents? Go on, hazard a guess.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Assange arrested on 13:41 - Apr 13 with 1350 viewsbluey_the_blue

Assange arrested on 13:27 - Apr 13 by Jack_Meoff

And right on cue here's bluey making it a party issue. Whatever your thoughts of Assange, the Atlanticist establishment do not like their criminality exposed.

Guess whose interests your beloved pack of bought and paid for scum represents? Go on, hazard a guess.

It's only a party issue in that there's double standards being employed; I also doubt you'd defend Abbott's comments?

Assange plays to an audience who automatically want to believe whatever is peddled. If you think Assange and wikileaks don't have their own agenda, crack on.

Again, do you condone outing a gay man in Saudi Arabia - yes or no?

Do you condone Assange's comments when Guardian queried including the names of Afghans working with US? “Well, they’re informants. So, if they get killed, they’ve got it coming to them. They deserve it.”

Wikileaks does some good. That doesn't mean everything they do is good.
Assange arrested on 21:13 - Apr 13 with 1296 viewsJack_Meoff

Assange arrested on 13:41 - Apr 13 by bluey_the_blue

It's only a party issue in that there's double standards being employed; I also doubt you'd defend Abbott's comments?

Assange plays to an audience who automatically want to believe whatever is peddled. If you think Assange and wikileaks don't have their own agenda, crack on.

Again, do you condone outing a gay man in Saudi Arabia - yes or no?

Do you condone Assange's comments when Guardian queried including the names of Afghans working with US? “Well, they’re informants. So, if they get killed, they’ve got it coming to them. They deserve it.”

Wikileaks does some good. That doesn't mean everything they do is good.

'Outing a gay man' is a bit of a stretch bluey don't you think? I'd not even heard of that until you'd mentioned it. Quite the interpretation. Read a Times article did we?

Your second paragraph is completely subjective, and if you could provide a link to an article that illuminates your fourth that would be nice.

I've not disputed your last paragraph either. I'd rather know the f*cking hideous things that happen due to Western foreign policy decisions though, personally. We contribute to it financially after all.

You know what, too? If our press, and those in the US, in any way held these criminals' actions to account, there wouldn't be any need for the likes of f*cking Wikileaks.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Login to get fewer ads

Assange arrested on 21:25 - Apr 13 with 1285 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Assange arrested on 21:13 - Apr 13 by Jack_Meoff

'Outing a gay man' is a bit of a stretch bluey don't you think? I'd not even heard of that until you'd mentioned it. Quite the interpretation. Read a Times article did we?

Your second paragraph is completely subjective, and if you could provide a link to an article that illuminates your fourth that would be nice.

I've not disputed your last paragraph either. I'd rather know the f*cking hideous things that happen due to Western foreign policy decisions though, personally. We contribute to it financially after all.

You know what, too? If our press, and those in the US, in any way held these criminals' actions to account, there wouldn't be any need for the likes of f*cking Wikileaks.

There’s fack all wrong with killing innocent people

As long as you get away with it

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Assange arrested on 22:16 - Apr 13 with 1265 viewsJack_Meoff

Assange arrested on 21:25 - Apr 13 by oh_tommy_tommy

There’s fack all wrong with killing innocent people

As long as you get away with it

Silence those that highlight it and it's then business as normal.

'So long as they (the Proles) continued to work and breed, their other activities were without importance. Left to themselves, like cattle turned loose upon the plains of Argentina, they had reverted to a style of life that appeared to be natural to them, a sort of ancestral pattern...Heavy physical work, the care of home and children, petty quarrels with neighbours, films, football, beer and above all, gambling filled up the horizon of their minds. To keep them in control was not difficult.'
[Post edited 13 Apr 2019 22:17]

Assange arrested on 22:39 - Apr 13 with 1253 viewsoldtownjack

Assange arrested on 12:16 - Apr 13 by bluey_the_blue

Oh give it a rest ffs. You are hugely tedious.

Assange arrested on 09:14 - Apr 14 with 1202 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Assange arrested on 13:27 - Apr 13 by Jack_Meoff

Would it be a small country on the shores of the eastern Mediterranean??? (And I don’t mean Lebanon) .

Assange arrested on 09:19 - Apr 14 with 1194 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Assange arrested on 13:22 - Apr 13 by dameedna

As one may imagine I have kept a close track on this issue. I do not pretend to know the facts about the alleged rape charges. Aside from this issue there are some major postives to Assange's tales of American corruption.

He’ll end up dead, mark my words. That’s the way things have worked since the 22nd of November 1963 when Kennedy was slaughtered for his intent to emasculate the U.S. from the “federal reserve”.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2019 14:36]

Assange arrested on 13:50 - Apr 16 with 1095 viewsThrasher6

On BBC Four tonight (Tues) at 10.00pm....for those who are interested. We'll probably get a reasonable take on the man from this....and if you want a taster read this...

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/jun/29/laura-poitras-wikileaks-film-risk-j

Julian Assange: Risk (2016)

Documentary following Wikileaks founder Julian Assange over the course of six years during his political asylum in the Ecuadorian embassy in London, as he sought to avoid extradition to Sweden on sexual assault allegations. The programme examines how Assange's situation impacted on the organisation and movement he had created, and the conflicts and contradictions within his inner circle
[Post edited 16 Apr 2019 14:07]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Assange arrested on 15:16 - Apr 16 with 1049 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

it's a coincidence shortly after JulianAssange was arrested, the IMF granted Equador their request for a $4.2B loan, and another $6B from the world bank.

Lordy lord

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Assange arrested on 15:26 - Apr 16 with 1041 viewscontroversial_jack

Assange arrested on 15:16 - Apr 16 by oh_tommy_tommy

it's a coincidence shortly after JulianAssange was arrested, the IMF granted Equador their request for a $4.2B loan, and another $6B from the world bank.

Lordy lord

Spot on, and it wasn't an arrest it was a kidnap. Frail men don't need 6 or 7 burly cops to drag them out.
Assange arrested on 15:49 - Apr 16 with 1036 viewsThrasher6

Assange arrested on 15:16 - Apr 16 by oh_tommy_tommy

Lordy lord

https://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles/2019/03/11/ecuador-pr1972-imf-executive-boa
Approved on March 19th...

Assange arrested on 17:42 - Apr 16 with 999 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Assange arrested on 15:26 - Apr 16 by controversial_jack

Spot on, and it wasn't an arrest it was a kidnap. Frail men don't need 6 or 7 burly cops to drag them out.

It was exactly that. Country Jim has down arrived this post. I hope he gets extradited to Sweden , and clears his name. I bet the Americans will still try to extradite him / bump him off for reporting their misdeeds.

Assange arrested on 18:32 - Apr 16 with 985 viewslondonlisa2001

Assange arrested on 17:42 - Apr 16 by Brynmill_Jack

It was exactly that. Country Jim has down arrived this post. I hope he gets extradited to Sweden , and clears his name. I bet the Americans will still try to extradite him / bump him off for reporting their misdeeds.

Sorry but why do you hope he clears his name in Sweden?

He’s been accused by several women of sexual assault. If he’s innocent then great, but if he’s not I hope he gets the book thrown at him.

It does make me laugh that a right wing stooge gets so lauded by the left. Perhaps if old Seumas wasn’t quite so, what do you call it, ah yes, ‘intimately involved’ with the legal case, there wouldn’t be such a push from the momentum machine?
Assange arrested on 22:45 - Apr 16 with 926 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Assange arrested on 18:32 - Apr 16 by londonlisa2001

Sorry but why do you hope he clears his name in Sweden?

He’s been accused by several women of sexual assault. If he’s innocent then great, but if he’s not I hope he gets the book thrown at him.

It does make me laugh that a right wing stooge gets so lauded by the left. Perhaps if old Seumas wasn’t quite so, what do you call it, ah yes, ‘intimately involved’ with the legal case, there wouldn’t be such a push from the momentum machine?

There’s a worldwide outcry over his kidnap Lisa . Hardly very much to do with momentum, as neither am I. If he’s guilty of sexual assaults in Sweden then justice must be served. If he isn’t he does not deserve to be incarcerated by the US because he reported on ther misdeeds. Why on earth do people revile this guy for exposing awful crimes committed by a so called beacon of freedom mowing down civilians in Iraq like it was the new blood sport?

Assange arrested on 23:14 - Apr 16 with 911 viewsThrasher6

Been watching the documentary and do you know what his problem is....he's actually not that bright....and not worth any sort of adulation or even recognition. Sorry to say it but he doesn't inspire me...just another vain...vacuous egomaniac....and we have plenty of them already...

Assange arrested on 11:14 - Apr 17 with 865 viewscontroversial_jack

Assange arrested on 22:45 - Apr 16 by Brynmill_Jack

There’s a worldwide outcry over his kidnap Lisa . Hardly very much to do with momentum, as neither am I. If he’s guilty of sexual assaults in Sweden then justice must be served. If he isn’t he does not deserve to be incarcerated by the US because he reported on ther misdeeds. Why on earth do people revile this guy for exposing awful crimes committed by a so called beacon of freedom mowing down civilians in Iraq like it was the new blood sport?

Yes, for some reason, a man who reports on others for breaking the law is himself breaking the law. Priorities are all wrong imo.
Assange arrested on 12:41 - Apr 18 with 784 viewsDarran

Assange arrested on 13:50 - Apr 16 by Thrasher6

On BBC Four tonight (Tues) at 10.00pm....for those who are interested. We'll probably get a reasonable take on the man from this....and if you want a taster read this...

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/jun/29/laura-poitras-wikileaks-film-risk-j

Julian Assange: Risk (2016)

Documentary following Wikileaks founder Julian Assange over the course of six years during his political asylum in the Ecuadorian embassy in London, as he sought to avoid extradition to Sweden on sexual assault allegations. The programme examines how Assange's situation impacted on the organisation and movement he had created, and the conflicts and contradictions within his inner circle
[Post edited 16 Apr 2019 14:07]

I just watched most of this.
Conclusion: He’s a ćunt and many of his supporters should be shot.

It’s a terribly made documentary too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024