Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Down 19:04 - Apr 12 with 14106 viewsstevethejack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47818157
Down on 09:37 - Apr 14 with 2437 viewswestwalesed

Down on 18:01 - Apr 13 by bluey_the_blue

Lose that, we're down.

Win that, I'd say Brighton will be down.

Draw that and you’re down I would say. You have to win. Brighton have been in free fall for months now.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Down on 09:55 - Apr 14 with 2381 viewsdobjack2

Down on 09:37 - Apr 14 by westwalesed

Draw that and you’re down I would say. You have to win. Brighton have been in free fall for months now.

Most seasons one team appears to collapse this time of year and get itself relegated. We did it last season Brighton are attempting it this season.

Loser of Tuesdays game will go down. A draw and it is still Brighton’s place to throw away.
Down on 10:19 - Apr 14 with 2332 viewspencoedjack

See they were brawling again yesterday, probably the polices fault
Down on 10:30 - Apr 14 with 2315 viewstaffpunk

Down on 10:19 - Apr 14 by pencoedjack

See they were brawling again yesterday, probably the polices fault

There's something seriously wrong with these people. I was talking to one of my younger mates last night, he'd been scrapping before and after the game. In 2019, when jail sentences are being dished out all over the place for football related offences, off his nut IMO.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Down on 11:35 - Apr 14 with 2264 viewspencoedjack

Down on 10:30 - Apr 14 by taffpunk

There's something seriously wrong with these people. I was talking to one of my younger mates last night, he'd been scrapping before and after the game. In 2019, when jail sentences are being dished out all over the place for football related offences, off his nut IMO.

Indeed especially when you have your own supporters uploading videos for the old bill
Down on 11:53 - Apr 14 with 2249 viewssainthelens

The Brighton game is massive, so big that it's not being televised. Fck em, looking forward now the derby next season.
Down on 13:10 - Apr 14 with 2210 viewsBluebird

Down on 11:53 - Apr 14 by sainthelens

The Brighton game is massive, so big that it's not being televised. Fck em, looking forward now the derby next season.

I look forward to the derby games shame they wont be in the premiership.
Just wonder what players we will have.
Down on 13:21 - Apr 14 with 2201 viewssainthelens

Down on 13:10 - Apr 14 by Bluebird

Go ask someone who gives a fck.
Login to get fewer ads

Down on 13:45 - Apr 14 with 2182 viewsBluebird

Down on 13:21 - Apr 14 by sainthelens

Go ask someone who gives a fck.

😂
Down on 21:07 - Apr 14 with 2055 viewstaffpunk

Down on 11:53 - Apr 14 by sainthelens

I won't be going to the away game down yours, absolutely hate the Bubble trips.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Down on 21:23 - Apr 14 with 2025 viewssainthelens

Down on 21:07 - Apr 14 by taffpunk

I won't be going to the away game down yours, absolutely hate the Bubble trips.

That's a shame, it'll be so nice to see you all after so long.
Down on 22:02 - Apr 14 with 1976 viewstaffpunk

Down on 21:23 - Apr 14 by sainthelens

That's a shame, it'll be so nice to see you all after so long.

Went once on the bubble, f@ck that, boring day out. Never again.

Down on 12:45 - Apr 15 with 1832 viewspencoedjack

Down on 13:10 - Apr 14 by Bluebird

Normally when a PL team is relegated the better players leave for PL football, can’t imagine any takers for any of your players.

So in answer to your question you will have much of the same side.
Down on 12:49 - Apr 15 with 1828 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

Down on 12:45 - Apr 15 by pencoedjack

Normally when a PL team is relegated the better players leave for PL football, can’t imagine any takers for any of your players.

So in answer to your question you will have much of the same side.

If they keep much of the same side, given the experience of playing against superior opposition this season, you would be a fool to bet against them getting promoted straight back up, should they go down.
Down on 13:01 - Apr 15 with 1811 viewssainthelens

Andre Mariner reffin tmrw night. Loves the Welsh as we know.
Colin guaranteed to be in ward 7 Brighton Royal Infirmary by 10 pm.
Down on 14:49 - Apr 15 with 1736 viewsjack247

Down on 12:49 - Apr 15 by Alberto_Swinglehurst

If they keep much of the same side, given the experience of playing against superior opposition this season, you would be a fool to bet against them getting promoted straight back up, should they go down.

It’s war of attrition football though. Warnocks style is to grind out points. It’s quite well suited to avoiding relegation, not so good when you need a fair few away wins to get promoted.

I know they managed it last season, but i wouldn’t be overly confident of going straight back up if I was a Cardiff fan.
Down on 15:02 - Apr 15 with 1712 viewsunion_jack

I genuinely don’t think they’ll go down. They’ve got more about them than Brighton who I think will struggle to get any more points. Tomorrow night, as has been said is key and I think Cardiff will get the points.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Down on 15:51 - Apr 15 with 1660 viewsmajorraglan

Down on 15:02 - Apr 15 by union_jack

I genuinely don’t think they’ll go down. They’ve got more about them than Brighton who I think will struggle to get any more points. Tomorrow night, as has been said is key and I think Cardiff will get the points.

Just looked at Brightons fixtures and they also play Newcastle Utd at home so it's not beyond the realms of possibility that they could stay up. If Cardiff win tomorrow, then they have put themsrlves back in contention but I just think they may be down.
Down on 16:11 - Apr 15 with 1652 viewsmonmouth

Unfortunately I think the Pile of Shit might well stay up. Brighton look like a heap of even worse toley.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Down on 16:17 - Apr 15 with 1645 viewsBluebird

Down on 14:49 - Apr 15 by jack247

It’s war of attrition football though. Warnocks style is to grind out points. It’s quite well suited to avoiding relegation, not so good when you need a fair few away wins to get promoted.

I know they managed it last season, but i wouldn’t be overly confident of going straight back up if I was a Cardiff fan.

Warnock is up there for most promotions from the championship? With a better team than last time we were relegated and not such a mess with overpaid players I think we would be just fine .
Down on 16:36 - Apr 15 with 1614 viewsjack247

Down on 16:17 - Apr 15 by Bluebird

Warnock is up there for most promotions from the championship? With a better team than last time we were relegated and not such a mess with overpaid players I think we would be just fine .

I’m just judging him on his time with you. Playing not to lose is not normally conducive to promotion challenges.

I’m sure you’ll be fine, I doubt you’d go back up if you come down.
Down on 16:44 - Apr 15 with 1608 viewsN_T_J

Down on 10:00 - Apr 13 by SgorioFruit

down down down, Cardiff going down

Surprised you're not wishing them well! You have more clubs than Tiger Woods.
Down on 17:19 - Apr 15 with 1571 viewspencoedjack

Down on 12:49 - Apr 15 by Alberto_Swinglehurst

If only promotion from the championship worked like that.

Ask Stoke fans 👍
Down on 18:17 - Apr 15 with 1526 viewsOldjack

Down on 15:02 - Apr 15 by union_jack

Div, they'll lose tomorrow and it'll be curtains

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Down on 18:53 - Apr 15 with 1492 viewstaffpunk

Down on 17:19 - Apr 15 by pencoedjack

If only promotion from the championship worked like that.

Ask Stoke fans 👍

Tell me about it, I had dosh on them to go straight back up.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024