Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Down 19:04 - Apr 12 with 14431 viewsstevethejack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47818157
Down on 19:22 - Apr 15 with 2202 viewsunion_jack

Down on 18:17 - Apr 15 by Oldjack

Div, they'll lose tomorrow and it'll be curtains

It’s a long time since I’ve been called that but not without some justification I must admit🤣.

We’ll see but I’ve got this feeling!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Down on 20:05 - Apr 15 with 2162 viewsplasjack

Poetic justice for a side who still have hooligans in their fan base, wont accept that they owe Nantes transfer fee, and to top it all relegated for a second time.
Down on 20:20 - Apr 15 with 2148 viewsOldjack

Down on 19:22 - Apr 15 by union_jack

It’s a long time since I’ve been called that but not without some justification I must admit🤣.

We’ll see but I’ve got this feeling!

It's unhealthy to have those sort of feelings ,any true JB would never have them ,seek help immediately ,it's for the best

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Down on 21:06 - Apr 15 with 2116 viewsmajorraglan

Down on 16:17 - Apr 15 by Bluebird

Warnock is up there for most promotions from the championship? With a better team than last time we were relegated and not such a mess with overpaid players I think we would be just fine .

I believe Steve Bruce has the most promotions from the Championship to the PL with 4, but if you factor in pre Premier League promotions when Warnock took Notts County out of the old Second Division in to the First Division then he ties with Bruce. I didn’t know a great deal about Warnock, but in terms of “promotions” it appears that Warnock now holds the record for the highest number of promotions with 8 during his career and he’s also won a few cups. I haven’t followed him or his teams, but to be fair to him he has a very good track record (much like Kenny Jackett).

I don’t think he’ll save “you” guys, but if anyone can pull it off it will be him.

If “you” are relegated Cardiff would be mad to sack him as I think he could take “you” back up.
Down on 21:10 - Apr 15 with 2111 viewsbluey_the_blue

The signings we made were very much made with an eye to relegation.

We've an aging back line and lack a quality goalscorer. There's no guarantee we'd promote straight away if relegated but Warnock would give us a better chance than most.
Down on 21:39 - Apr 15 with 2073 viewslonglostjack

Down on 21:10 - Apr 15 by bluey_the_blue

The signings we made were very much made with an eye to relegation.

We've an aging back line and lack a quality goalscorer. There's no guarantee we'd promote straight away if relegated but Warnock would give us a better chance than most.

Fascinating.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Down on 21:42 - Apr 15 with 2061 viewsbluey_the_blue

Down on 21:39 - Apr 15 by longlostjack

Fascinating.

Always happy to give you tips.
Down on 22:41 - Apr 15 with 2009 viewslonglostjack

Down on 21:42 - Apr 15 by bluey_the_blue

Always happy to give you tips.

Tips? I’ll stick to PG - more stimulating.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Down on 12:19 - Apr 16 with 1897 viewsTWGL

Down on 18:11 - Apr 13 by longlostjack

Cardiff a disgrace to the Premier League and a complete bloody embarrassment for Wales. Not a football city. End of.

How do you define a football city ?

31,272 average suggests it is

https://www.worldfootball.net/attendance/eng-premier-league-2018-2019/1/
[Post edited 16 Apr 2019 12:25]
Down on 12:36 - Apr 16 with 1871 viewspencoedjack

Down on 21:39 - Apr 15 by longlostjack

Fascinating.

I can’t believe he wrote that b ollocks thinking anyone would believe it
Down on 12:56 - Apr 16 with 1844 viewsPhil_S

Down on 12:19 - Apr 16 by TWGL

How do you define a football city ?

31,272 average suggests it is

https://www.worldfootball.net/attendance/eng-premier-league-2018-2019/1/
[Post edited 16 Apr 2019 12:25]

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/cardiff-citys-poor-crowds-investiga
Down on 14:06 - Apr 16 with 1809 viewssainthelens

Down on 12:56 - Apr 16 by Phil_S

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/cardiff-citys-poor-crowds-investiga

C mon lads mun, even Barca have empty seats at times. Liverpool fans will make sure they fill home ends on Sunday.
I'd like to be the first to welcome them back to the championship after tonight. It has room for a classless bunch of inbreds.
Down on 16:53 - Apr 16 with 1734 viewsmonmouth

Down on 14:06 - Apr 16 by sainthelens

C mon lads mun, even Barca have empty seats at times. Liverpool fans will make sure they fill home ends on Sunday.
I'd like to be the first to welcome them back to the championship after tonight. It has room for a classless bunch of inbreds.

I think there might be a few twists and turns before we can lay out the welcome mat. There generally is. Brighton have become a confidence free team and Cardiff played pretty well at Burnley, in their very limited way, when the chips were down and in desperation. I don't really like it that Brighton only really need a draw neither. If they sit back they will be bombarded.

How come they can play when the CL is on? Do FIFA not regard these as premier league teams? Or just not as football?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Down on 17:10 - Apr 16 with 1712 viewsbluey_the_blue

Down on 16:53 - Apr 16 by monmouth

I think there might be a few twists and turns before we can lay out the welcome mat. There generally is. Brighton have become a confidence free team and Cardiff played pretty well at Burnley, in their very limited way, when the chips were down and in desperation. I don't really like it that Brighton only really need a draw neither. If they sit back they will be bombarded.

How come they can play when the CL is on? Do FIFA not regard these as premier league teams? Or just not as football?

It's a re-arranged game due to Brighton's cup run.

Brighton have the points on the board, game i hand but the tougher run in. WIn tonight and I fancy us to stay up; can see 4 points against Fulham and Palace. Brighton could well not win a game again.
Down on 17:15 - Apr 16 with 1703 viewsmonmouth

Down on 17:10 - Apr 16 by bluey_the_blue

It's a re-arranged game due to Brighton's cup run.

Brighton have the points on the board, game i hand but the tougher run in. WIn tonight and I fancy us to stay up; can see 4 points against Fulham and Palace. Brighton could well not win a game again.

It does have the feel of winner takes all.

Down on 17:32 - Apr 16 with 1682 viewsBluebird

Down on 17:15 - Apr 16 by monmouth

It does have the feel of winner takes all.

I honestly don’t see a Cardiff win tonight. If Brighton play to their potential sadly for us we will lose by 2 or 3 goals. If they don’t then i think we could steal a scrappy win
Down on 17:52 - Apr 16 with 1672 viewsbluey_the_blue

Well, I'm sure the FA will ensure a strong, even handed referee to avoid any controversial decisions. Wonder who it'll be? Hang on a sec...

Andre Marriner.

Oh fvuk.
Down on 18:00 - Apr 16 with 1660 viewsmonmouth

Down on 17:52 - Apr 16 by bluey_the_blue

Well, I'm sure the FA will ensure a strong, even handed referee to avoid any controversial decisions. Wonder who it'll be? Hang on a sec...

Andre Marriner.

Oh fvuk.

Thing is with him, it could go either way. That might be better than fair.

As he basically decided by himself that we were not going to beat Man City, he might decide to side with 'the welshies' tonight as atonement (rolleyes).

Down on 18:05 - Apr 16 with 1647 viewsBluebird

Down on 18:00 - Apr 16 by monmouth

Thing is with him, it could go either way. That might be better than fair.

As he basically decided by himself that we were not going to beat Man City, he might decide to side with 'the welshies' tonight as atonement (rolleyes).

After his display in your game he shouldn’t be anywhere near a premiership game or any league game come to think of it
Down on 16:55 - Apr 20 with 1435 viewsstevethejack

A decent point for Brighton. Scum need more than just one win now.
Down on 17:04 - Apr 20 with 1384 viewsmonmouth

Down on 16:55 - Apr 20 by stevethejack

A decent point for Brighton. Scum need more than just one win now.

It’ll come down to next Saturday in my view. Brighton’s last real chance to get a win and if they could, then I can’t see Cardiff getting two wins and a draw.

There will be a surprise or two. Fulham won at Bournemouth today so after two wins will be a sterner test for the scumarana show than Brighton were.

I still think Colin’s W*nkers will make it. It’s the way things have gone lately. It’s probably their turn for a few seasons.

And if that doesn’t jinx the f*ckers, my name’s not Monmouth.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024