Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Ayew 08:48 - Apr 13 with 7062 viewsBrynmill_Jack

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/crystal-palace-reportedly-keen-secu

Hope this one isn’t idle speculation

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

(No subject) (n/t) on 08:52 - Apr 13 with 5250 viewsFireboy2

Please Please pretty please
[Post edited 13 Apr 2019 9:30]
(No subject) (n/t) on 08:56 - Apr 13 with 5236 viewsBrynmill_Jack

(No subject) (n/t) on 08:52 - Apr 13 by Fireboy2

Please Please pretty please
[Post edited 13 Apr 2019 9:30]

Speechless eh? At reading 4 million I was too....

Jordan Ayew on 09:07 - Apr 13 with 5193 viewsjack_lord

Jordan Ayew is a very good player but just didn't fit for us. His sending off saw the end of our momentum and sent us on another losing run and we got relegated.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Jordan Ayew on 09:17 - Apr 13 with 5157 viewsThrasher6

Massive boost to the coffers...if true

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Jordan Ayew on 09:19 - Apr 13 with 5147 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jordan Ayew on 09:07 - Apr 13 by jack_lord

Jordan Ayew is a very good player but just didn't fit for us. His sending off saw the end of our momentum and sent us on another losing run and we got relegated.

He was arguably our best player last season. Until he got sent off and couldn’t be bothered to turn up to our last few matches. Let us down when we needed him most. As a squad player he could be an affordable impact player though. Just show us the money 💰 palace

Jordan Ayew on 09:20 - Apr 13 with 5138 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

£4,000,000 seems like an exceptionally good deal for what he can offer at the top level. It makes me question just how much he is on per week that lowers his transfer value so much.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Jordan Ayew on 09:27 - Apr 13 with 5104 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jordan Ayew on 09:20 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

£4,000,000 seems like an exceptionally good deal for what he can offer at the top level. It makes me question just how much he is on per week that lowers his transfer value so much.

I reckon between 50 to 60 k. The pair of them are greedy f*cking mercenaries

Jordan Ayew on 09:28 - Apr 13 with 5091 viewsthornabyswan

Jordan Ayew on 09:17 - Apr 13 by Thrasher6

Massive boost to the coffers...if true

4 down 26 to go.
I am a bit sceptical though why not just get him on loan again.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2019 9:32]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Login to get fewer ads

Jordan Ayew on 09:39 - Apr 13 with 5053 viewsTheKirkyLife

I'll start the car
Jordan Ayew on 09:43 - Apr 13 with 5040 viewsGaz_M

Jordan Ayew on 09:20 - Apr 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He was superb last season.
Jordan Ayew on 09:49 - Apr 13 with 5022 viewsthornabyswan

Jordan Ayew on 09:27 - Apr 13 by Brynmill_Jack

I reckon between 50 to 60 k. The pair of them are greedy f*cking mercenaries

So say he is on 50 grand a week 2.5 million wages 4m fee 6.5m save.
Good deal for us

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Jordan Ayew on 10:00 - Apr 13 with 4983 viewsBadlands

Jordan Ayew on 09:28 - Apr 13 by thornabyswan

4 down 26 to go.
I am a bit sceptical though why not just get him on loan again.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2019 9:32]

£4 million this year is better than nothing next but Transfermakt has him at €8 million and they usually underestimate.
27 and a current international I would expect our financial people to be looking for around £10 million from Premier League and £12 from clubs outside the UK.

At 12 goals and 6 assists in 58 appearances mostly picked as a wide player his contribution for us was pretty good.

Last season he got 7 goals in the Premier League - the same as players like Rachford, Guioud, Mounie, Austin and one more that Willian!

And, I thought he looked like he was making an effort when he played.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Jordan Ayew on 10:06 - Apr 13 with 4955 viewsthornabyswan

Jordan Ayew on 10:00 - Apr 13 by Badlands

£4 million this year is better than nothing next but Transfermakt has him at €8 million and they usually underestimate.
27 and a current international I would expect our financial people to be looking for around £10 million from Premier League and £12 from clubs outside the UK.

At 12 goals and 6 assists in 58 appearances mostly picked as a wide player his contribution for us was pretty good.

Last season he got 7 goals in the Premier League - the same as players like Rachford, Guioud, Mounie, Austin and one more that Willian!

He only has 1 year left on his contract and it's been well publicised that we are skint.

Not the best poker players our owners hopefully Birch will improve that.

Jordan Ayew on 10:07 - Apr 13 with 4955 viewsCooperman

Er, no. Not upwards of £10m.

We only paid £5m, he hasn’t torn trees up for Palace and he’s heading towards his last year of contract.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Jordan Ayew on 10:13 - Apr 13 with 4931 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jordan Ayew on 09:49 - Apr 13 by thornabyswan

So say he is on 50 grand a week 2.5 million wages 4m fee 6.5m save.
Good deal for us

As someone else said, start the f*cking car

Jordan Ayew on 11:54 - Apr 13 with 4795 viewsveng9

Jordan Ayew on 09:19 - Apr 13 by Brynmill_Jack

He was arguably our best player last season. Until he got sent off and couldn’t be bothered to turn up to our last few matches. Let us down when we needed him most. As a squad player he could be an affordable impact player though. Just show us the money 💰 palace

I think that's a little harsh. He scored that wonderful equaliser against Everton on his first game back. Against Chelsea he tried but Kante had the better of him for most of the game. In the Southampton match pretty much everyone was poor but I remember him trying to make thing happen a couple of times. Their goalkeeper had to make a good save to stop an Ayew shot from outside the box after he made a good run past some players.

The whole team dropped after he got sent off. In the Manchester City match I'm not sure there are many players in the world who would've scored with the way we played that day.
Jordan Ayew on 12:01 - Apr 13 with 4769 viewsjackrmee

Why would he cost more to foreign clubs than the richer prem clubs?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Jordan Ayew on 12:09 - Apr 13 with 4752 viewsBadlands

I believe Birch will play rough on contracts.
Borja may be a lost cause but I expect to see a fair few quid coming back to he club for
Jordan
Andre
Carroll
possibly
Nordfeldt
Dyer
Celina
and if he wants to leave, and I think he does Dan James.

Other fringe players and academy players will also leave or be loaned out.
It happens every season.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Jordan Ayew on 12:58 - Apr 13 with 4671 viewsSwansea93

Jordan - 4M
Andre - 7M
Carrol - 4M
Naughton- 3M
Borja - 6M
James - 15M
Bony - End of contract free up wages
Fer - Same as above
Olsson - Same as above
Narsingh - Same as above

With all them gone will boost the negative finance we're in especially most of them would probably be 25K plus a week in wages.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Jordan Ayew on 13:15 - Apr 13 with 4589 viewsWarwickHunt

Around £10 million?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

No.
Jordan Ayew on 13:26 - Apr 13 with 4557 viewsmajorraglan

Let’s be honest, the way the PL transfer fees are increasing £4m for a PL player is a very good deal from Crystal Palace perspective. He is a tidy player and I am convinced had he not been sent off last season the club would have stayed up. That said, if the club could pull in £4m and save £2.5m on wages that’s a decent contribution towards the financial “black hole”
Jordan Ayew on 14:44 - Apr 13 with 4414 viewssdh1412

Jordan Ayew on 09:43 - Apr 13 by Gaz_M

He was superb last season.

He was ok, certainly not superb....Greedy basta*d is the first thing that springs to mind to describe him last season.
Jordan Ayew on 14:52 - Apr 13 with 4378 viewsPozuelosSideys

Bite their hand off for £4m. We are a Championship club and need him off the books. The fee is just a bonus

Oh yeah, and the little pric is poison.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Jordan Ayew on 02:18 - Apr 14 with 4015 viewsKilkennyjack

Jordan Ayew on 09:19 - Apr 13 by Brynmill_Jack

I thought he was poor last year.

Ran around like the school playground player with zero appreciation of the other players.
Never a Swans type player.

Never a10, and never a winger.
And i much preferred Gomis as a (lazy) 9.

£4m - good result.

Beware of the Risen People

Jordan Ayew on 07:47 - Apr 14 with 3897 viewssdh1412

Jordan Ayew on 12:58 - Apr 13 by Swansea93

Jordan - 4M
Andre - 7M
Carrol - 4M
Naughton- 3M
Borja - 6M
James - 15M
Bony - End of contract free up wages
Fer - Same as above
Olsson - Same as above
Narsingh - Same as above

With all them gone will boost the negative finance we're in especially most of them would probably be 25K plus a week in wages.

Carrol and Naughton combined 7 million......That's ludicrous. Personally I wouldn't pay 700.000 for the pair but if we got anywhere near £1 million for either then we will have done well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024