Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Safe trip to all jack army going to Qpr today 08:50 - Apr 13 with 1038 viewschris948776

Cmon u swans let's win today please

Poll: Who doing Huddersfield away

Safe trip to all jack army going to Qpr today on 09:09 - Apr 13 with 1016 viewsdickythorpe

It's a cracking day, we're playing well. Enjoy!
Safe trip to all jack army going to Qpr today on 09:34 - Apr 13 with 984 viewsMrSwerve

Safe trip to all jack army going to Qpr today on 09:09 - Apr 13 by dickythorpe

It's a cracking day, we're playing well. Enjoy!

Hmm cracking day, Loftus Road...sounds like a good omen to me! 😁

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Safe trip to all jack army going to Qpr today on 11:32 - Apr 13 with 926 views1983

C’mon City 👍

Safe trip to all jack army going to Qpr today on 11:40 - Apr 13 with 917 viewsFireboy2

Just in a wethers near to holborn station, off to the ship in a mo to meet aload of northern jacks then off to the game.

COYJB
Safe trip to all jack army going to Qpr today on 11:53 - Apr 13 with 894 viewsThrasher6

Aye...bring it home...
[Post edited 13 Apr 2019 11:53]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Safe trip to all jack army going to Qpr today on 12:50 - Apr 13 with 860 viewsSTID2017

Safe trip to all jack army going to Qpr today on 09:34 - Apr 13 by MrSwerve

Hmm cracking day, Loftus Road...sounds like a good omen to me! 😁

I'll take a 0-5 again.
Dan James hatrick, Grimes penalty and Oli firing in from three yards as per normal

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Safe trip to all jack army going to Qpr today on 14:53 - Apr 13 with 787 viewsFieryJack

Safe trip to all jack army going to Qpr today on 11:40 - Apr 13 by Fireboy2

Just in a wethers near to holborn station, off to the ship in a mo to meet aload of northern jacks then off to the game.

COYJB

You should have gone into the nearby Princess Louise.

Terrific pub. Had a few drinks in there before we beat Reading in the play-off final.
Safe trip to all jack army going to Qpr today on 15:26 - Apr 13 with 747 viewsMrSwerve

Safe trip to all jack army going to Qpr today on 12:50 - Apr 13 by STID2017

I'll take a 0-5 again.
Dan James hatrick, Grimes penalty and Oli firing in from three yards as per normal

Looking like 5-0 rather than 0-5 at the moment unfortunately.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

Safe trip to all jack army going to Qpr today on 15:32 - Apr 13 with 732 viewsOldjack

I bet they wish they hadn't botherd now

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Safe trip to all jack army going to Qpr today on 16:28 - Apr 13 with 670 viewsLohengrin

Safe trip to all jack army going to Qpr today on 15:32 - Apr 13 by Oldjack

I bet they wish they hadn't botherd now

One of those rare occasions I’m glad to be working 12-hour Nights on a weekend, mate.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024