Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Parliamentary System and the elevation of the inexpert. 11:55 - Apr 13 with 516 viewsLohengrin

I’ve railed long and loud on here in the past about the ineptitude of the appointment of Sajid Javed to the Trade and Industry post and his rabbit-in the-headlights performance in that role. I said at the time there was absolutely nothing in his CV that would have even began to suggest he was suited to it, it wasn’t an attack on him per se but on the stupidity of a system that allows for nonsense appointments.

This morning I laughed my way through reading about another appointment, that of Neath MP Christina Rees. I’ll state from the outset this isn’t an attack on her, I’ve met her and she seemed a nice lady. She was good enough to take time out and come along to a London demonstration I was on....BUT... apparently she’s Vice Chair of the All Party Parliamentary Group for the Hair Industry. Their remit is hairdressing, barbering and related products.

Come on now, is it...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Parliamentary System and the elevation of the inexpert. on 12:04 - Apr 13 with 493 viewsdickythorpe

How's her husband these days?
The Parliamentary System and the elevation of the inexpert. on 12:04 - Apr 13 with 489 viewsLohengrin

The Parliamentary System and the elevation of the inexpert. on 12:04 - Apr 13 by dickythorpe

How's her husband these days?

Vice Chair of Badger Watch.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Parliamentary System and the elevation of the inexpert. on 12:05 - Apr 13 with 489 viewsHighjack

She has other hair you can’t see that is immaculately groomed so I’ve heard.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Parliamentary System and the elevation of the inexpert. on 12:06 - Apr 13 with 484 viewsdickythorpe

The Parliamentary System and the elevation of the inexpert. on 12:04 - Apr 13 by Lohengrin

Vice Chair of Badger Watch.

Sorry "ex husband".... "Moment of madness"
The Parliamentary System and the elevation of the inexpert. on 17:48 - Apr 13 with 394 viewsFlashberryjack

The Parliamentary System and the elevation of the inexpert. on 12:06 - Apr 13 by dickythorpe

Sorry "ex husband".... "Moment of madness"

Didn't realise she was once married to the wildlife expert.

There are a lot of her constituents rather angry with her at the moment, regarding her views on Brexit.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Parliamentary System and the elevation of the inexpert. on 17:49 - Apr 13 with 392 viewsbluey_the_blue

Oh, Dazzer's dyed his hair then.
The Parliamentary System and the elevation of the inexpert. on 17:59 - Apr 13 with 375 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Parliamentary System and the elevation of the inexpert. on 17:48 - Apr 13 by Flashberryjack

Didn't realise she was once married to the wildlife expert.

There are a lot of her constituents rather angry with her at the moment, regarding her views on Brexit.

She’ll probably be voted out next time around then.

Poll: Tory leader

The Parliamentary System and the elevation of the inexpert. on 18:21 - Apr 13 with 355 viewsFlashberryjack

The Parliamentary System and the elevation of the inexpert. on 17:59 - Apr 13 by exiledclaseboy

She’ll probably be voted out next time around then.

Labour mun, vote for a donkey they will

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024