Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't think GP can see how bad Nordfeldt really is. 16:55 - Apr 13 with 4198 viewsbluenile

Doesn't inspire any confidence in the defence or the fans.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

I don't think GP can see how bad Nordfeldt really is. on 17:13 - Apr 13 with 4106 viewsscruffyjack

Shocking keeper, one of the worst we’ve ever had.
I don't think GP can see how bad Nordfeldt really is. on 17:33 - Apr 13 with 3993 viewsicecoldjack

Yep one of the worst ever keepers for sure, in fact I’m sure he’s just a footballer who told everyone he’s a keeper !

One of the best on the ball but all that’s pointless if he’s an utter sh1te house at his alleged job of stoping goals and catching crosses etc.

Mind you apart from Routs and Grimes almost everyone was shocking today, I honestly think we have a bad case of the big time Charlie’s when we win a couple of games and Potter is too soft to beat it out of them .

It looked like the worst back 4 and keeper I’ve seen at the Swans for easy 20 yrs . Words,fail me, best to move on quickly I think .
I don't think GP can see how bad Nordfeldt really is. on 17:42 - Apr 13 with 3940 viewsploppy

I couldn't believe it second half when a cross came way into the 6-yard box and he was rooted to his line. Wyndham was going nuts.
I don't think GP can see how bad Nordfeldt really is. on 17:50 - Apr 13 with 3900 viewsPentyrchJack

Too right. Was at the match today and he didn’t have any presence or authority, punched instead of caught the ball and confirmed he is our worst keeper in the last 10 years at least. Needs to be moved on.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

I don't think GP can see how bad Nordfeldt really is. on 23:10 - Apr 13 with 3662 viewsporthcawljax

He is the worst keeper we have had since Teflon Dai.
I would prefer Warwick Davis in goal.

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

I don't think GP can see how bad Nordfeldt really is. on 23:17 - Apr 13 with 3647 viewsdickythorpe

Even Simon Davies on radio Wales was saying "oh god!"when Nordfelt did something in the latter stages.

GABBIDON was tidy in fairness, he could have milked it but as alluded to for a while now he's s very fair commentator
[Post edited 13 Apr 2019 23:18]
I don't think GP can see how bad Nordfeldt really is. on 09:01 - Apr 14 with 3435 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I don't think GP can see how bad Nordfeldt really is. on 17:33 - Apr 13 by icecoldjack

Yep one of the worst ever keepers for sure, in fact I’m sure he’s just a footballer who told everyone he’s a keeper !

One of the best on the ball but all that’s pointless if he’s an utter sh1te house at his alleged job of stoping goals and catching crosses etc.

Mind you apart from Routs and Grimes almost everyone was shocking today, I honestly think we have a bad case of the big time Charlie’s when we win a couple of games and Potter is too soft to beat it out of them .

It looked like the worst back 4 and keeper I’ve seen at the Swans for easy 20 yrs . Words,fail me, best to move on quickly I think .

This is GP’s only flaw. What we needed yesterday was a Harry Gregg to go in that dressing room and put the fear of God into them. A few home truths, some implied threats and some being told they were being loaned out in L2 next year to learn competitiveness. I can’t imagine how the away fans felt - their side being utterly thrashed by a team that had one win in 16 games. Dreadful.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

I don't think GP can see how bad Nordfeldt really is. on 09:32 - Apr 14 with 3399 viewsdobjack2

I don't think GP can see how bad Nordfeldt really is. on 09:01 - Apr 14 by Brynmill_Jack

This is GP’s only flaw. What we needed yesterday was a Harry Gregg to go in that dressing room and put the fear of God into them. A few home truths, some implied threats and some being told they were being loaned out in L2 next year to learn competitiveness. I can’t imagine how the away fans felt - their side being utterly thrashed by a team that had one win in 16 games. Dreadful.

Also a captain on the pitch who kicks @rse when it’s needed.
Login to get fewer ads

I don't think GP can see how bad Nordfeldt really is. on 10:30 - Apr 14 with 3340 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I don't think GP can see how bad Nordfeldt really is. on 09:32 - Apr 14 by dobjack2

Also a captain on the pitch who kicks @rse when it’s needed.

Agreed. I’d rather see a new player , preferably a strong midfielder come in and take the armband in the summer .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

I don't think GP can see how bad Nordfeldt really is. on 11:00 - Apr 14 with 3282 viewsFireboy2

I don't think GP can see how bad Nordfeldt really is. on 10:30 - Apr 14 by Brynmill_Jack

Agreed. I’d rather see a new player , preferably a strong midfielder come in and take the armband in the summer .

Aye someone who will shout and bawl at players when they arent putting the required effort in.
I don't think GP can see how bad Nordfeldt really is. on 11:46 - Apr 14 with 3234 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I don't think GP can see how bad Nordfeldt really is. on 09:01 - Apr 14 by Brynmill_Jack

" I can’t imagine how the away fans felt "
If my Family are anything to go by - Angry as well as disappointed.

GP does not only have 1 flaw.
I don't think GP can see how bad Nordfeldt really is. on 23:05 - Apr 15 with 2929 viewsjasper_T

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024