Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All the bad things like global warming, climate change, brexit 20:22 - Apr 13 with 524 viewsdickythorpe

seem good for Wales tourism.
All the bad things like global warming, climate change, brexit on 20:32 - Apr 13 with 510 viewsKilkennyjack

No Freedom of Movement might not help with tourism .... its more Brexity shite isn’t it...

Beware of the Risen People

All the bad things like global warming, climate change, brexit on 20:42 - Apr 13 with 503 viewsdickythorpe

All the bad things like global warming, climate change, brexit on 20:32 - Apr 13 by Kilkennyjack

No Freedom of Movement might not help with tourism .... its more Brexity shite isn’t it...

But those with money will always find a way......or am I cynical beyond????
All the bad things like global warming, climate change, brexit on 21:06 - Apr 13 with 485 viewsvalleyboy

All the bad things like global warming, climate change, brexit on 20:42 - Apr 13 by dickythorpe

But those with money will always find a way......or am I cynical beyond????

Of course they will

People with money will move it to where they think best
All the bad things like global warming, climate change, brexit on 21:47 - Apr 13 with 455 viewsdickythorpe

All the bad things like global warming, climate change, brexit on 21:06 - Apr 13 by valleyboy

Of course they will

People with money will move it to where they think best

And that's why our respective football teams will never win the PL
All the bad things like global warming, climate change, brexit on 09:21 - Apr 14 with 390 viewsBrynmill_Jack

All the bad things like global warming, climate change, brexit on 20:32 - Apr 13 by Kilkennyjack

I don’t think restrictions on freedom of movement prevent people visiting countries with a valid passport. Idiot.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024