Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangel.... 23:07 - Apr 13 with 10178 viewsChief

Bit silly today wasn't he.

But still a legend. Hope it's all forgotten by time we play him next.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Rangel.... on 23:16 - Apr 13 with 4724 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

My favourite swans player of recent years

He made a tw&t of himself on social media

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Rangel.... on 23:21 - Apr 13 with 4692 viewsdickythorpe

Feck me, he's a 36 yr old seasoned professional!!!!! The guy schooled us

And let it be a lesson that there is no loyalty in this money mad, ego driven game.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2019 23:30]
Rangel.... on 23:34 - Apr 13 with 4646 viewsicecoldjack

shows just how awful we were today when it proved too difficult to isolate a 36 yr full back who's legs left him 3 yrs ago against Dan James who is the best in the league at knocking it past and running.

it was a awful from us, and if potter mentions 5 games in 15 days as a problem then why the fook didn't he freshen it up ? he has been the tinker man for most of the season after all !

really one to forget today, potter got it wrong IMO and was out thought, he gets a pass though as recently we have been superb, just frustrating as I thought we'd really turned a corner.

what the fook is going on with our defence and goal keeper ? they looked Sunday league level and that's doing a disservice to Sunday league players !! sort it out fellas, 2 nd to everything today.
Rangel.... on 23:56 - Apr 13 with 4597 viewshobo

Didn't see the match. What did he do?
Rangel.... on 00:02 - Apr 14 with 4583 viewsskettyparkherbert

Rangel.... on 23:34 - Apr 13 by icecoldjack

shows just how awful we were today when it proved too difficult to isolate a 36 yr full back who's legs left him 3 yrs ago against Dan James who is the best in the league at knocking it past and running.

it was a awful from us, and if potter mentions 5 games in 15 days as a problem then why the fook didn't he freshen it up ? he has been the tinker man for most of the season after all !

really one to forget today, potter got it wrong IMO and was out thought, he gets a pass though as recently we have been superb, just frustrating as I thought we'd really turned a corner.

what the fook is going on with our defence and goal keeper ? they looked Sunday league level and that's doing a disservice to Sunday league players !! sort it out fellas, 2 nd to everything today.

Bang on fella, just thought i would come on the forum after arriving home from watching that utter shite today and see what everybody was saying.

It was pitiful and embarrassing today after we all thought we had turned a corner after recent performances.

We started off playing where we finished against Stoke on Tuesday but we were sloppy and QPR were pressing us and got stuck in and we didn't like it. The ref was very lenient with them so they played the ref well and got away with murder as you do as a home team in this league.

Mike VDH and Carter horse we ponderous in possession and very weak in defence and were bullied by the QPR front men.

The midfield and wide men were 2nd to every ball all afternoon too, i don't agree with the we were tired brigade due to 5 games in 15 days as QPR and all the other 7 home teams that have turned us over have also played similar fixtures.

We are week as kittens away from home but look a completely different team and can beat anybody down the liberty, that is a major concern.

Just to point out also that Angel Rangel kept gesturing to the QPR fans that he had Dan James in his pocket and he was 100% right, i'd go as far as to say he has probably had harder training sessions.

It was old school, get stuck into him with an early tackle and he won't want to know and with the help of the ref the QPR Manager was right, we had 74% possession and done feck all with it QPR had 24% and scored 4 and never looked in danger all afternoon.

Gutted along with 1800 others.
Rangel.... on 00:20 - Apr 14 with 4535 viewsjasper_T

May have done the job today but clearly seeing young lads replacing him on less than 1/4 of his bumper paycheque has left him with a few sore spots. Footballers' egos are pretty fragile at the best of times.
Rangel.... on 00:20 - Apr 14 with 4533 viewssainthelens

Not long back, great weekend spoilt by the game itself! Played like we are on the beach already. Gutted for the support we had there. Oh and if the Rangers fans who tried to have a pop after the game are reading this....you know you came off second best you shithouses.
Rangel on 00:24 - Apr 14 with 4519 viewsdickythorpe

Rangel.... on 23:56 - Apr 13 by hobo

Didn't see the match. What did he do?

Showed what being a pro is all about
Login to get fewer ads

Rangel on 00:29 - Apr 14 with 4511 viewsskettyparkherbert

Rangel on 00:24 - Apr 14 by dickythorpe

Showed what being a pro is all about

Bang on, he showed what it meant to him to beat his old club and lead by example.

With the help of a snowflake homer of a ref, but as you said, he showed what being an experienced pro is all about.
Rangel.... on 00:35 - Apr 14 with 4485 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He couldn't wait to leave the second Fulham, Wigan and even Blackpool showed the slightest bit of interest.

He's another player who served us well on our way up but has a baffling status amongst the fan base, largely in my opinion due to a few well thought out publicly stunts that always seemed to happen with a reporter and photographer near by to document for the evening post.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Rangel.... on 00:48 - Apr 14 with 4464 viewsNeathJack

Rangel.... on 00:35 - Apr 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He couldn't wait to leave the second Fulham, Wigan and even Blackpool showed the slightest bit of interest.

He's another player who served us well on our way up but has a baffling status amongst the fan base, largely in my opinion due to a few well thought out publicly stunts that always seemed to happen with a reporter and photographer near by to document for the evening post.

Congratulations on suddenly remembering your log in details.

It must have been awful for you not being able to post during the last week when we won 3 games in a row.
Rangel.... on 00:50 - Apr 14 with 4455 viewssainthelens

Rangel.... on 00:48 - Apr 14 by NeathJack

Congratulations on suddenly remembering your log in details.

It must have been awful for you not being able to post during the last week when we won 3 games in a row.

Innit. Him and the rest of the other negative fcks. Armchair expert.
Rangel.... on 00:53 - Apr 14 with 4453 viewsexiledclaseboy

Angel Rangel will always be welcome in my house for a nice cup of tea.

Poll: Tory leader

Rangel.... on 01:51 - Apr 14 with 4392 viewsPozuelosSideys

Dont really care that he was a bit of a pleb. Much rather players showed some fire and enjoy rubbing the noses of their former clubs in it, especially when deemed surplus to requirements.

Better than that love-in shite about not celebrating goals etc. Id be running the length of the pitch and knee sliding in front of them like Adebayor did to Arsenal fans

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Rangel.... on 07:05 - Apr 14 with 4214 views34dfgdf54

Rangel is a cracking player and one of the best signings we have ever made.

Complete w@nker though and always has been.
Rangel.... on 07:11 - Apr 14 with 4205 viewsSirjohnalot

Is that all he did, gestured that he had DJ in his pocket ? The way it’s been talked about I thought he’d taken a dump on the penalty spot.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2019 7:12]
Rangel.... on 07:24 - Apr 14 with 4153 viewsN_T_J

Rangel.... on 07:11 - Apr 14 by Sirjohnalot

Is that all he did, gestured that he had DJ in his pocket ? The way it’s been talked about I thought he’d taken a dump on the penalty spot.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2019 7:12]

Na, he was kept laughing towards the Swans fans, kept pulling his shorts as a gesture to having DJ in his pocket and then turning towards the QPR fans making fist pump gestures. He was clearly trying to wind Swans fans up. Wasn't very nice to see the way he acted all game.

He was on a yellow early on, but I think DJ got scared of being clattered by him and stopped running at him and constantly looked for a side pass, if he kept running at AR he'd have been sent off. Never mind.
Rangel.... on 08:22 - Apr 14 with 3997 viewsThornburyswan

Rangel.... on 00:02 - Apr 14 by skettyparkherbert

Bang on fella, just thought i would come on the forum after arriving home from watching that utter shite today and see what everybody was saying.

It was pitiful and embarrassing today after we all thought we had turned a corner after recent performances.

We started off playing where we finished against Stoke on Tuesday but we were sloppy and QPR were pressing us and got stuck in and we didn't like it. The ref was very lenient with them so they played the ref well and got away with murder as you do as a home team in this league.

Mike VDH and Carter horse we ponderous in possession and very weak in defence and were bullied by the QPR front men.

The midfield and wide men were 2nd to every ball all afternoon too, i don't agree with the we were tired brigade due to 5 games in 15 days as QPR and all the other 7 home teams that have turned us over have also played similar fixtures.

We are week as kittens away from home but look a completely different team and can beat anybody down the liberty, that is a major concern.

Just to point out also that Angel Rangel kept gesturing to the QPR fans that he had Dan James in his pocket and he was 100% right, i'd go as far as to say he has probably had harder training sessions.

It was old school, get stuck into him with an early tackle and he won't want to know and with the help of the ref the QPR Manager was right, we had 74% possession and done feck all with it QPR had 24% and scored 4 and never looked in danger all afternoon.

Gutted along with 1800 others.

Spot on, first time I've left an away match before 90 mins (definitely wasn't going to miss the 5.45 Paddington train after that!) - we were weak all over the pitch & against a strong committed team who wanted it more than we did.

Always concerns me when we start away with Nath/Routs/Byers/DJ in the side, particularly with our back 4 & keeper!

Only crumb of comfort was a good 20 mins into Rodon, now our season is fully over think it's time for Carter-Vickers to resume his bench seat & Benda to get a start or two.
Rangel.... on 08:23 - Apr 14 with 3991 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rangel.... on 23:21 - Apr 13 by dickythorpe

Feck me, he's a 36 yr old seasoned professional!!!!! The guy schooled us

And let it be a lesson that there is no loyalty in this money mad, ego driven game.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2019 23:30]

He’s loyal to his new club. I don’t think their fans would have appreciated him sucking up to our fans?

I obviously wasn’t there but if he was being a c*nt towards the Swans fans then the return fixture should be one to look forward to. Especially if Dan is still with us.

However it sounds like our players just aren’t man enough to play away from home. Oh for a JDG and a Chico (even aGM) in the side yesterday. What an embarrassing surrender. I hope Potter is making a note of who his pansies are as this general character flaw will not get the side promoted next year. I hope Birchy was making notes too .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Rangel.... on 08:39 - Apr 14 with 3943 viewsjackal

Rangel.... on 07:24 - Apr 14 by N_T_J

Na, he was kept laughing towards the Swans fans, kept pulling his shorts as a gesture to having DJ in his pocket and then turning towards the QPR fans making fist pump gestures. He was clearly trying to wind Swans fans up. Wasn't very nice to see the way he acted all game.

He was on a yellow early on, but I think DJ got scared of being clattered by him and stopped running at him and constantly looked for a side pass, if he kept running at AR he'd have been sent off. Never mind.

Didn't manage to get the game, but disappointed to hear about this.

Angel's a great bloke and great servant to our club.

The Yank's wanted him off the payroll so they dumped him. I can understand his bitterness, but that's not the fan's fault.
Rangel.... on 08:44 - Apr 14 with 3914 viewsWarwickHunt

He was a liability in the PL for years.

Not his fault. BTW - he’s gone, fûck him.
Rangel.... on 08:47 - Apr 14 with 3902 viewsChief

Rangel.... on 07:24 - Apr 14 by N_T_J

I hear from boys at that game that he also did an 'up yours' sign to the Swans fans? On twitter he's blamed some swans fans for abusing him throughout the week. I think it was more banter to be honest, stuff about James outpacing him etc, seen a few memes. So it was poor form of him to have a go at the traveling fans who took a Rangel flag and sang his name yesterday. So poor form from him.

Still a legend.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Rangel.... on 08:51 - Apr 14 with 3884 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rangel.... on 08:47 - Apr 14 by Chief

I hear from boys at that game that he also did an 'up yours' sign to the Swans fans? On twitter he's blamed some swans fans for abusing him throughout the week. I think it was more banter to be honest, stuff about James outpacing him etc, seen a few memes. So it was poor form of him to have a go at the traveling fans who took a Rangel flag and sang his name yesterday. So poor form from him.

Still a legend.

If our club hadn’t sent a scout over to watch another player he might still be playing for Terrassa for 2 Bob a week. Ungrateful pr*ck.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Rangel.... on 08:55 - Apr 14 with 3860 viewsSwansea93

Rangel.... on 08:51 - Apr 14 by Brynmill_Jack

If our club hadn’t sent a scout over to watch another player he might still be playing for Terrassa for 2 Bob a week. Ungrateful pr*ck.

I like Rangel but he seems bitter about not getting an extension here.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Rangel.... on 09:05 - Apr 14 with 3814 viewswaynekerr55

Rangel.... on 00:53 - Apr 14 by exiledclaseboy

Angel Rangel will always be welcome in my house for a nice cup of tea.

Will it be tea out of a bag or freshly brewed using tea leaves?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024