Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangel.... 23:07 - Apr 13 with 10344 viewsChief

Bit silly today wasn't he.

But still a legend. Hope it's all forgotten by time we play him next.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Rangel.... on 10:48 - Apr 14 with 3058 viewsswan65split

Always liked Rangel, but yesterday left a sour taste.
Rangel.... on 11:14 - Apr 14 with 3001 viewsDarran

He’s Angel Rangel he can do what he wants.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Rangel.... on 11:17 - Apr 14 with 2998 viewsDarran

I love him.

Rangel on 11:42 - Apr 14 with 2934 viewsBadlands

Rangel on 00:29 - Apr 14 by skettyparkherbert

Bang on, he showed what it meant to him to beat his old club and lead by example.

With the help of a snowflake homer of a ref, but as you said, he showed what being an experienced pro is all about.

... and what we miss.
The tweet was over the top but I can understand him opening up his frustration to he world.
That performance should open a few eyes to he limitations of James, not least to James himself, about how a top class defender can perform - physically not as quick as he was but what an asset he would have been.
Perhaps it will make James realise that in. the Premier league he would come up against Ragel quality fullbacks (with a dded pace) every time he played.
I read a comment somewhere else - Rangel is still a club legend who never asked for a transfer.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Rangel on 11:49 - Apr 14 with 2903 viewstheloneranger

Rangel on 11:42 - Apr 14 by Badlands

... and what we miss.
The tweet was over the top but I can understand him opening up his frustration to he world.
That performance should open a few eyes to he limitations of James, not least to James himself, about how a top class defender can perform - physically not as quick as he was but what an asset he would have been.
Perhaps it will make James realise that in. the Premier league he would come up against Ragel quality fullbacks (with a dded pace) every time he played.
I read a comment somewhere else - Rangel is still a club legend who never asked for a transfer.

"Angel Rangel quotes disappoint chairman Huw Jenkins"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/swansea_city/8495750.stm

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Rangel on 11:57 - Apr 14 with 2879 viewsBadlands

Rangel on 11:49 - Apr 14 by theloneranger

"Angel Rangel quotes disappoint chairman Huw Jenkins"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/swansea_city/8495750.stm

I've been schooled - but he didn't go and it didn't prevent him giving 9 more years of exemplary service.
Still a legend in my book.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Rangel.... on 12:09 - Apr 14 with 2852 viewsMrSwerve

I bloody loves Angel. Would love to see him involved with our club in some kind of ambassadorial role.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Rangel.... on 13:12 - Apr 14 with 2767 viewsjasper_T

Rangel.... on 12:09 - Apr 14 by MrSwerve

I bloody loves Angel. Would love to see him involved with our club in some kind of ambassadorial role.

Jobs for the boys.
Login to get fewer ads

Rangel.... on 13:15 - Apr 14 with 2762 viewsMrSwerve

Rangel.... on 13:12 - Apr 14 by jasper_T

Jobs for the boys.

In Angel’s case I’d make an exception.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Rangel.... on 13:46 - Apr 14 with 2727 viewskrunchykarrot

Rangel.... on 08:22 - Apr 14 by Thornburyswan

Spot on, first time I've left an away match before 90 mins (definitely wasn't going to miss the 5.45 Paddington train after that!) - we were weak all over the pitch & against a strong committed team who wanted it more than we did.

Always concerns me when we start away with Nath/Routs/Byers/DJ in the side, particularly with our back 4 & keeper!

Only crumb of comfort was a good 20 mins into Rodon, now our season is fully over think it's time for Carter-Vickers to resume his bench seat & Benda to get a start or two.

Yes definitely need to play Rodon now and Harris as ive heard MVDH could be leaving. Give them the experience game time is essential.
Rangel.... on 14:18 - Apr 14 with 2685 viewsN_T_J

Rangel.... on 08:47 - Apr 14 by Chief

I hear from boys at that game that he also did an 'up yours' sign to the Swans fans? On twitter he's blamed some swans fans for abusing him throughout the week. I think it was more banter to be honest, stuff about James outpacing him etc, seen a few memes. So it was poor form of him to have a go at the traveling fans who took a Rangel flag and sang his name yesterday. So poor form from him.

Still a legend.

Yes he did do the 'up yours' gesture, honestly he was doing things all game, it was odd as he wasn't getting any abuse from the Swans fans.

When the names were called out over the tanoy AR had a huge cheer from the Swans fans.

He was a bit over the top.
Rangel.... on 14:39 - Apr 14 with 2648 viewsFireboy2

Rangel.... on 14:18 - Apr 14 by N_T_J

Yes he did do the 'up yours' gesture, honestly he was doing things all game, it was odd as he wasn't getting any abuse from the Swans fans.

When the names were called out over the tanoy AR had a huge cheer from the Swans fans.

And he got clapped off by most of the swans fans when when he went off.
Rangel.... on 14:55 - Apr 14 with 2625 viewsjack247

He was a bit of a twàt yesterday, I wouldn’t let that cloud his time with us though, he was exceptional.
Rangel.... on 15:03 - Apr 14 with 2610 viewsthornabyswan

Rangel.... on 14:18 - Apr 14 by N_T_J

Sounds like he don't like being sent packing by us.
But he was itching to go when Wigan and Blackpool showed interest..

For me he behaved like a bit of a tw@t hacked James down twice had a tantrum when we rightly refused to kick the ball out for a nothing injury. Should have been off.
Then when you throw in the gesturing as well pretty poor really.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Rangel.... on 16:01 - Apr 14 with 2547 viewsLohengrin

Rangel.... on 11:17 - Apr 14 by Darran

I love him.

You probably used to say the same about David Cassidy and Donny Osmond, ‘ya big tart!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Rangel.... on 16:04 - Apr 14 with 2543 viewsDarran

Rangel.... on 16:01 - Apr 14 by Lohengrin

You probably used to say the same about David Cassidy and Donny Osmond, ‘ya big tart!

Puppy love see.

Rangel.... on 16:07 - Apr 14 with 2538 viewsLohengrin

Rangel.... on 16:04 - Apr 14 by Darran

Puppy love see.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Rangel.... on 18:48 - Apr 14 with 2376 viewsswan65split

Rangel.... on 11:14 - Apr 14 by Darran

He’s Angel Rangel he can do what he wants.

For you maybe Dar , I realy liked him , but difference between me and him, (despite the 30 yrs) is I wouldnt have done a fisty to him

ps
And I think I was a better F/B
Rangel.... on 19:37 - Apr 14 with 2313 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Rangel.... on 13:15 - Apr 14 by MrSwerve

In Angel’s case I’d make an exception.

And Tate. And Leon. And Curtis. And whatever relatives of previous shareholders are still employed. Surely the goalkeeping coach must be someone's best friend as well as I can't think of one reason why he's still employed.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Rangel.... on 20:15 - Apr 14 with 2250 viewsFlashberryjack

Rangel.... on 11:17 - Apr 14 by Darran

I love him.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Rangel.... on 20:20 - Apr 14 with 2231 viewsFireboy2

Rangel.... on 20:15 - Apr 14 by Flashberryjack

This ^
Rangel.... on 20:29 - Apr 14 with 2215 viewsLibertarian

Rangel.... on 14:39 - Apr 14 by Fireboy2

And he got clapped off by most of the swans fans when when he went off.

He did. And he also briefly clapped the Swans fans back as well as he made his way off.

I just find it odd that in the 1st half, Dan played more centrally and not wide to attack Angel. He did in the 2nd half, but by then Dan’s head was down and the game was done.
Rangel.... on 21:58 - Apr 14 with 2102 viewsFlashberryjack

Rangel.... on 20:29 - Apr 14 by Libertarian

He did. And he also briefly clapped the Swans fans back as well as he made his way off.

I just find it odd that in the 1st half, Dan played more centrally and not wide to attack Angel. He did in the 2nd half, but by then Dan’s head was down and the game was done.

After giving the Swans fans the big bird....they still clapped him off?

Not a lot of other clubs fans would have done that, fair play.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Rangel.... on 07:47 - Apr 15 with 1920 views34dfgdf54

Rangel.... on 14:55 - Apr 14 by jack247

He was a bit of a twàt yesterday, I wouldn’t let that cloud his time with us though, he was exceptional.

No one can ever deny how good he was as a player for us.

But Saturday was the norm for him, I'm not sure why there is so much uproar over it. Great signing for us, and will go down as one of the best, absolute kn0b as a person.

Even his Mrs is calling him out over it on Instagram ffs
Rangel.... on 09:11 - Apr 15 with 1857 viewskeith_gatebroth

Rangel.... on 20:29 - Apr 14 by Libertarian

He was clapping the QPR supporters not us.
He was booed off by the Swans supporters where I was sitting.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024