Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangel.... 23:07 - Apr 13 with 10179 viewsChief

Bit silly today wasn't he.

But still a legend. Hope it's all forgotten by time we play him next.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Rangel.... on 12:28 - Apr 15 with 1551 viewsDarran

He hates the board. LEGEND.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Rangel.... on 12:31 - Apr 15 with 1543 viewsswan65split

Rangel.... on 12:28 - Apr 15 by Darran

Rangel can do what he wants .....
Rangel.... on 12:48 - Apr 15 with 1491 viewsPozuelosSideys

Rangel.... on 12:28 - Apr 15 by Darran

lmfao

To be fair, i think Rangel has pretty much summed up in that message what the majority of us on here at least are thinking and saying every single day

Gotta love him, says what he thinks. YJB

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Rangel.... on 12:58 - Apr 15 with 1461 views34dfgdf54

Rangel.... on 12:48 - Apr 15 by PozuelosSideys

lmfao

To be fair, i think Rangel has pretty much summed up in that message what the majority of us on here at least are thinking and saying every single day

Gotta love him, says what he thinks. YJB

Yeah he says and does what he thinks.

Gesturing to the Swans fans, flipping the bird etc.

F*ck him.
Rangel.... on 13:00 - Apr 15 with 1449 viewsPozuelosSideys

Rangel.... on 12:58 - Apr 15 by 34dfgdf54

Yeah he says and does what he thinks.

Gesturing to the Swans fans, flipping the bird etc.

F*ck him.

I found it amusing tbh. I dont mind at all when players give a bit back to the fans. We hand them out plenty of stick every week

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Rangel.... on 17:23 - Apr 15 with 1243 viewsandypitt56

Rangel.... on 13:00 - Apr 15 by PozuelosSideys

I found it amusing tbh. I dont mind at all when players give a bit back to the fans. We hand them out plenty of stick every week

Worth remembering he never wanted to leave in the summer, they literally just stopped talking to him. Disgraceful how the club dealt with his exit. Always will be a Swans Legend in my eyes. YJB.
Rangel.... on 17:33 - Apr 15 with 1216 viewssainthelens

I saw him giving the odd gesture to us on Saturday. Bit miffed at that tbh. His beef is with the board not us, he set himself and family up for life financially down here, so why be bitter? Met him a few times and was always pleasant. I get he didn't wanna leave, but move on FFS.
Rangel.... on 17:48 - Apr 15 with 1189 viewsBytholWyn

Some sensitive souls on here. Who would have thought it?
Login to get fewer ads

Rangel.... on 17:56 - Apr 15 with 1170 viewsFlashberryjack

Rangel.... on 17:48 - Apr 15 by BytholWyn

Some sensitive souls on here. Who would have thought it?

Seems like Rangel is a bit of a sensitive soul as well...who'd have thought it eh!

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Rangel.... on 18:03 - Apr 15 with 1157 viewsthornabyswan

Rangel.... on 17:56 - Apr 15 by Flashberryjack

Seems like Rangel is a bit of a sensitive soul as well...who'd have thought it eh!

Yes he is a very sensitive multi millionaire.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Rangel.... on 18:07 - Apr 15 with 1148 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This is the same man who would search for mentions of his name on social media and then block those users. Consider they were not directly messaging him or linking him to the posts, he went out of his way to search for people talking about him, and hid any opinions he didn't like.

He is a 'wanabee' celebrity and reminds me of Tom Williams. I remember there would more often than not conveniently be a photographer from the Evening Post nearby whenever he conducted one of his spontaneous acts of charity in Swansea city centre.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Rangel.... on 18:10 - Apr 15 with 1141 viewsFlashberryjack

Rangel.... on 18:03 - Apr 15 by thornabyswan

Yes he is a very sensitive multi millionaire.

" multi millionaire"

I think not.

Hello

Rangel.... on 18:12 - Apr 15 with 1133 viewsChief

He wasn't treated well by the club and I understand his frustrations surrounding that.

He talks about abuse from swans fans, well take it up with the few isolated clowns who dull enough to abuse a club legend then (I don't think anyone actually abused him, more like banter surrounding him having being mid 30s having to face James).

Gesturing to the fans that travelled, took flags bearing his name and sang his name is poor form.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Rangel.... on 18:18 - Apr 15 with 1113 viewsjackrmee

Apologises to fans
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47938499

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Rangel.... on 18:28 - Apr 15 with 1075 viewssainthelens

Rangel.... on 18:07 - Apr 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

This is the same man who would search for mentions of his name on social media and then block those users. Consider they were not directly messaging him or linking him to the posts, he went out of his way to search for people talking about him, and hid any opinions he didn't like.

He is a 'wanabee' celebrity and reminds me of Tom Williams. I remember there would more often than not conveniently be a photographer from the Evening Post nearby whenever he conducted one of his spontaneous acts of charity in Swansea city centre.

A wannabee who craves attention on social media.
Rangel.... on 18:29 - Apr 15 with 1072 viewsthornabyswan

Rangel.... on 18:10 - Apr 15 by Flashberryjack

" multi millionaire"

I think not.

Even average footballers are millionaires mate.
12 years in the professional game earning thousands a week soon racks up if you are sensible.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Rangel.... on 18:31 - Apr 15 with 1066 viewstheloneranger

Rangel.... on 18:18 - Apr 15 by jackrmee

Apologises to fans
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47938499

Not very apologetic!! ...

"It didn't come across that way. The moral of the story is I don't think I should have done it."

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Rangel.... on 18:40 - Apr 15 with 1035 viewsFlashberryjack

Rangel.... on 18:29 - Apr 15 by thornabyswan

Even average footballers are millionaires mate.
12 years in the professional game earning thousands a week soon racks up if you are sensible.

I'm sure there are a lot of average footballers that are Millionaires, Rangel may even be one of them. but I'd very surprised indeed if he's a "Multi Millionaire"

Hello

Rangel.... on 18:49 - Apr 15 with 997 viewslondonlisa2001

Rangel.... on 18:40 - Apr 15 by Flashberryjack

I'm sure there are a lot of average footballers that are Millionaires, Rangel may even be one of them. but I'd very surprised indeed if he's a "Multi Millionaire"

I’d be shocked if he’s not.
Rangel.... on 19:01 - Apr 15 with 972 viewsthornabyswan

Rangel.... on 18:40 - Apr 15 by Flashberryjack

Definition of a multi millionaire is a minimum of 2 million pounds.
I would be very surprised if he is not one.

Anyway back on topic he kicked lumps out of Dan James
Acted like a spoilt child when we didn't kick the ball out for a nothing injury.
Made silly gestures to Swansea fans who contributed to him earning a very good living.

And has now put out an apology after behaving like a spoilt brat.

Backtracked quicker than the Italian army.

Rangel.... on 19:01 - Apr 15 with 971 viewsjasper_T

Rangel.... on 17:23 - Apr 15 by andypitt56

Worth remembering he never wanted to leave in the summer, they literally just stopped talking to him. Disgraceful how the club dealt with his exit. Always will be a Swans Legend in my eyes. YJB.

Out of contract, wasn't in the first team picture, and got one last hurrah game as a token gesture at the end of the season.

What did he think was going on? Were they honestly waiting by the phone for an extension?
Rangel.... on 19:13 - Apr 15 with 947 viewsOldjack

Anyone remember his tantrums when he wanted to join Judas at Wigam ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Rangel.... on 19:17 - Apr 15 with 943 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Rangel.... on 19:13 - Apr 15 by Oldjack

Anyone remember his tantrums when he wanted to join Judas at Wigam ?

Was it also Rangel who got very emotional when moves to Blackpool and Fulham didn't happen as well?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Rangel.... on 19:34 - Apr 15 with 912 viewsthornabyswan

Rangel.... on 19:17 - Apr 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Was it also Rangel who got very emotional when moves to Blackpool and Fulham didn't happen as well?

Yes that's him but he was upset because we didn't give him a contract at 34 year old when nobody else was showing any interest.

Maybe Potter was hedging his bets by stalling we had Roberts and Naughton as Right backs but if an offer came in for Naughton I think he would have been sold.

All a bit silly from Rangel really.

Rangel.... on 19:42 - Apr 15 with 894 viewsN_T_J

I bet he will have a few stories to tell about the board when he retires. :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024