Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangel.... 23:07 - Apr 13 with 10393 viewsChief

Bit silly today wasn't he.

But still a legend. Hope it's all forgotten by time we play him next.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Rangel.... on 19:49 - Apr 15 with 854 viewsLuther27

Way I see it is we paid him for twelve years..he performed for twelve years. Everyone's entitled to be a twit now and again, just look at this place ffs. He did well for us, always tried his best and for that I've not got a problem with his fit of pique.
Rangel.... on 19:56 - Apr 15 with 823 viewsbonymine

Rangel.... on 19:42 - Apr 15 by N_T_J

I bet he will have a few stories to tell about the board when he retires. :)

It should be a bestseller ....at least in Waterstones Swansea 😂😂

Him, Dyer and Routledge could spill the beans totally on Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen, The Clog etc at Morgan’s Hotel etc over the past few years never seen so many ‘hush money’ contracts handed out and that includes MM’s Jaxx Bay ‘extension’ on the ‘extension’ contract at the Academy .......Ohh Phuk we forgot to build a 2nd floor to get Cat 1 Academy Status .....yeah right 🖕🖕🖕
You Greedy B@stards Get OUT of OUR Club 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Rangel.... on 20:12 - Apr 15 with 799 viewsFlashberryjack

Rangel.... on 18:49 - Apr 15 by londonlisa2001

I’d be shocked if he’s not.

You should know

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Rangel.... on 20:26 - Apr 15 with 764 viewsjasper_T

Rangel.... on 19:56 - Apr 15 by bonymine

It should be a bestseller ....at least in Waterstones Swansea 😂😂

Him, Dyer and Routledge could spill the beans totally on Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen, The Clog etc at Morgan’s Hotel etc over the past few years never seen so many ‘hush money’ contracts handed out and that includes MM’s Jaxx Bay ‘extension’ on the ‘extension’ contract at the Academy .......Ohh Phuk we forgot to build a 2nd floor to get Cat 1 Academy Status .....yeah right 🖕🖕🖕
You Greedy B@stards Get OUT of OUR Club 💪💪💪

Would Rangel have a bad word to say about Jenkins? Think it's just the current owners who put a bee in his bonnet.
Rangel.... on 20:29 - Apr 15 with 757 viewsNeath_Jack

Rangel.... on 20:26 - Apr 15 by jasper_T

Would Rangel have a bad word to say about Jenkins? Think it's just the current owners who put a bee in his bonnet.

He probably has, he had a go at him in the press when we wouldn't sell him to Fulham all those years ago.

Another thick as f*ck footballer.

F*ck him.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024