Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is WHL the first English ground to incorporate safe standing ? 23:13 - Apr 15 with 1282 viewsSTID2017

The new White Hart Lane has large sections of safe standing in the South Stand.
Any others in the English pyramid system ?
[Post edited 15 Apr 2019 23:13]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Is WHL the first English ground to incorporate safe standing ? on 23:23 - Apr 15 with 1262 viewsairedale

That’s interesting, is it fact or are the fixtures in place ready? Whereby at the moment you have to sit as per normal?
Is WHL the first English ground to incorporate safe standing ? on 07:24 - Apr 16 with 1165 viewsPacemaker

Is WHL the first English ground to incorporate safe standing ? on 23:23 - Apr 15 by airedale

That’s interesting, is it fact or are the fixtures in place ready? Whereby at the moment you have to sit as per normal?

I thought safe standing at Premier league games was still not allowed and Spurs have banned several fans this week for persistent standing.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Is WHL the first English ground to incorporate safe standing ? on 08:46 - Apr 16 with 1110 viewsairedale

Is WHL the first English ground to incorporate safe standing ? on 07:24 - Apr 16 by Pacemaker

I thought safe standing at Premier league games was still not allowed and Spurs have banned several fans this week for persistent standing.

Banning people imo will not stop it. I reckon that the people in charge should eradicate unsafe standing at football grounds and install safe standing.
Is WHL the first English ground to incorporate safe standing ? on 12:05 - Apr 16 with 997 viewsLibertarian

Looks like Shrewsbury have it in place...

https://www.shropshirestar.com/sport/football/shrewsbury-town-fc/2018/09/22/shre
Is WHL the first English ground to incorporate safe standing ? on 12:12 - Apr 16 with 985 viewsSTID2017

Is WHL the first English ground to incorporate safe standing ? on 23:23 - Apr 15 by airedale

There are certain sections in the lower section and to either side of the South Stand that have them in place in readiness for a possible change in legislation.
They are currently used as regular seats.

Is WHL the first English ground to incorporate safe standing ? on 12:16 - Apr 16 with 980 viewsSTID2017

Is WHL the first English ground to incorporate safe standing ? on 07:24 - Apr 16 by Pacemaker

There were thousands standing for the whole game in the South Stand against Man City.
I was also told that it was the same against Palace and Huddersfield.
Banning a couple will make no difference

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024