Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3.35 Newmarket (weds) 16:06 - Apr 16 with 4020 viewssainthelens

Zakouski. Very competitive race, trainer won corresponding race last year. I've been waiting for this since it bolted in at Kempton last time out.
Is currently 9/4. I'm lumping on.
3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 16:36 - Apr 16 with 3491 viewsstevethejack

I've lumped on too mate - here's hoping
3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 19:09 - Apr 16 with 3432 viewsThrasher6

We've seen money for Royal Marine today, but I saw the Kempton run again and it was impressive. I'm off tomorrow but will be following you in when I watch it in the boozer in the afternoon...It will be interesting to see how the market plays out tomorrow, I have had a bit on just now at 9/4....and more on later

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 19:21 - Apr 16 with 3411 viewssainthelens

3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 19:09 - Apr 16 by Thrasher6

We've seen money for Royal Marine today, but I saw the Kempton run again and it was impressive. I'm off tomorrow but will be following you in when I watch it in the boozer in the afternoon...It will be interesting to see how the market plays out tomorrow, I have had a bit on just now at 9/4....and more on later

Sometimes you get a feel after seeing one, and after that Kempton win it was a bit of a wow moment for me. Am thinking of backing it for the guineas before it wins tmrw.
3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 22:20 - Apr 16 with 3319 viewsbuilthjack

Zakouski

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 15:56 - Apr 17 with 3200 viewsPhil_S

Well, that went well...
3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 16:34 - Apr 17 with 3165 viewssainthelens

3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 15:56 - Apr 17 by Phil_S

Well, that went well...

No worries Phil. I've put plenty of winners on here. You commenting like that when it's lost does you no favours pal. When they win....where are you ??
3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 16:56 - Apr 17 with 3146 viewsPhil_S

3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 16:34 - Apr 17 by sainthelens

No worries Phil. I've put plenty of winners on here. You commenting like that when it's lost does you no favours pal. When they win....where are you ??

It was a tongue in cheek comment, no need to take it so personally. The clue was in the bouncing smiley at the end, I didn't feel that it was necessary to point it out beyond that.

Geesh why are people so touchy at any attempt at humour

Anyway I can help the punters on here, if someone posts a tip and I take the tip on, don't back it as its guaranteed to lose. In a 10 horse race, I could back 9 and they'd all lose.

Strangely I have backed some of your winners, some of your losers and FWIW I have also backed this horse in the 2000 guineas as well. If it wins all well and good, if it loses then so be it.

Now I'm going back to the day job simply because the fun that used to be prevalent on this board seems to have gone...!

This post has been edited by an administrator
3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 16:59 - Apr 17 with 3130 viewssainthelens

3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 16:56 - Apr 17 by Phil_S

It was a tongue in cheek comment, no need to take it so personally. The clue was in the bouncing smiley at the end, I didn't feel that it was necessary to point it out beyond that.

Anyway I can help the punters on here, if someone posts a tip and I take the tip on, don't back it as its guaranteed to lose. In a 10 horse race, I could back 9 and they'd all lose.

Strangely I have backed some of your winners, some of your losers and FWIW I have also backed this horse in the 2000 guineas as well. If it wins all well and good, if it loses then so be it.

Now I'm going back to the day job simply because the fun that used to be prevalent on this board seems to have gone...!

Login to get fewer ads

3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 17:01 - Apr 17 with 3125 viewsPhil_S

3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 16:59 - Apr 17 by sainthelens

Ah yes, revert to a single smiley reply when you have overreacted

Classic symptom

and just for the record to keep it simple - the presence of the smiley above makes it a tongue in cheek post

3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 18:39 - Apr 17 with 3051 viewsTreforys_Jack

No worries, keep them coming. Just don't tell Phil
3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 18:42 - Apr 17 with 3048 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I think someone has a gambling problem.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 18:48 - Apr 17 with 3040 viewsDarran

3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 16:56 - Apr 17 by Phil_S

“Geesh why are people so touchy at any attempt at humour”

Lisa.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 19:11 - Apr 17 with 3030 viewssainthelens

3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 18:42 - Apr 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Havnt the cops confiscated your laptop yet then?
3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 19:13 - Apr 17 with 3025 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 19:11 - Apr 17 by sainthelens

Havnt the cops confiscated your laptop yet then?

Please do let me and everybody else around the world free to view this thread know what you mean by that.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 19:16 - Apr 17 with 3023 viewslonglostjack

I’d love to say I got 14/1 on Barcelona beating Man.U 3-0 last night but have to console myself that I put a fiver on Brighton getting relegated at 10/1 on Monday. It’s a consolation if the scummers stay up and if not a fiver well worth losing. Do I have a problem?
[Post edited 17 Apr 2019 19:20]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 21:22 - Apr 17 with 2957 viewsNookiejack

Please keep your tips coming creates a bit of interest.

The prices you give them at - means you can show a profit - if only 50% of them are right.

In repsect of the race Zakouski was in a great position throughout but faded at the end.

Looks like received a Timeform rating of 100

https://www.timeform.com/horse-racing/result/newmarket/2019-04-17/1535/36/4/bet3

If you compare that to winner of 2000 Guinease last year Saxon Warrior, won it, with a Timeform rating of 122.
https://www.timeform.com/horse-racing/result/newmarket/2018-05-05/1535/36/4/qipc

Churchill was given a rating of 126 in 2017.

https://www.timeform.com/horse-racing/features/ratings-update/ratings-update-new

So probably hasn't got enough improvement in him between now and Guineas weekend to get up from 100 into the 120s?
3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 21:29 - Apr 17 with 2947 viewsTreforys_Jack

Lots of people probably have, what a random statement.
3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 22:04 - Apr 17 with 2924 viewsThrasher6

Keep them coming Saint....those of us who like our horse racing will appreciate it...and can take the rough with the smooth.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 22:21 - Apr 17 with 2904 viewsGlastonbury

That`s exactly why someone would get upset at other comments. U have to be a good loser to bet on the horses or anything else.
3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 22:32 - Apr 17 with 2888 viewssainthelens

3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 22:04 - Apr 17 by Thrasher6

Keep them coming Saint....those of us who like our horse racing will appreciate it...and can take the rough with the smooth.

all about selective bets buddy. 2/3, a week.
3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 23:07 - Apr 17 with 2868 viewsPhil_S

3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 22:04 - Apr 17 by Thrasher6

For reference I do appreciate them I wouldnt have backed the horse if I didn't

However sainth got a bit touchy in response
3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 23:49 - Apr 17 with 2846 viewssainthelens

3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 23:07 - Apr 17 by Phil_S

For reference I do appreciate them I wouldnt have backed the horse if I didn't

However sainth got a bit touchy in response

Nice back track Phil, but get your drift.
3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 05:46 - Apr 18 with 2797 viewsPhil_S

3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 23:49 - Apr 17 by sainthelens

Nice back track Phil, but get your drift.

No backtrack but if it suits you then you can think its one. VI've backed several of your tips some win some lose

This one lost but for whatever reason that hurt you

The wounds you have will heal 😂

3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 06:20 - Apr 18 with 2773 viewsPhil_S

3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 18:39 - Apr 17 by Treforys_Jack

No worries, keep them coming. Just don't tell Phil

I only had one shirt on my back.its gone now 😂
3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 07:54 - Apr 18 with 2755 viewsNookiejack

3.35 Newmarket (weds) on 05:46 - Apr 18 by Phil_S

No backtrack but if it suits you then you can think its one. VI've backed several of your tips some win some lose

This one lost but for whatever reason that hurt you

The wounds you have will heal 😂

This time of year with Guineas and then Derby trials you can come across a potentially super star horse. Guineas and Derby are for 3 year olds - so a lot of horses out there havent run much and can progress significantly between 2 and 3 year old.

Disappointing then if a horse you think can make it – goes down.

Wouldn’t be surprised though if that horse won at 6/1 or 7/1 in coming months when you least expect it. Seems to have a lot of potential as previously beat a well fancied horse.

Maybe not a very top notch horse (re Guineas and Derby) on current times it has run (re the Timeform ratings) but worth following through season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024