Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread 16:42 - Apr 16 with 16346 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Apr 2019 18:40]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 18:20 - Apr 16 with 7736 viewsAlgorfajack

Friday '19th' JH

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread (n/t) on 18:41 - Apr 16 with 7722 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 18:20 - Apr 16 by Algorfajack

Friday '19th' JH

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 18:41 - Apr 16 with 7720 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 18:20 - Apr 16 by Algorfajack

Friday '19th' JH

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 19:21 - Apr 16 with 7690 viewsAlgorfajack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 18:41 - Apr 16 by jackharris

Specsavers for me then

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 00:33 - Apr 18 with 7567 viewsjackharris

Looking nice for Friday...

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 09:13 - Apr 18 with 7411 viewsFireboy2

Still dont understand how we lost at their place.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 11:15 - Apr 18 with 7351 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 09:13 - Apr 18 by Fireboy2

Neither do they;
'“In fairness, they had all the possession at our place and we won but it was a rob. It was definitely a snatch and grab."
Paul Warne.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 13:47 - Apr 18 with 7246 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 09:13 - Apr 18 by Fireboy2

No subs until we were behind. Tired legs and mounting pressure. Preventable.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 15:29 - Apr 18 with 7161 viewstheloneranger

2 dodgy pens!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 16:42 - Apr 18 with 7093 viewssP7qupUf

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 15:29 - Apr 18 by theloneranger

2 dodgy pens!!

First wouldn't have occurred if our goalkeeper had not dithered. But, no surprise there is there?
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 17:38 - Apr 18 with 7010 viewsGlyn1

They can't quite understand that either. It may be the 3 points that keeps them up.

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38241730

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 01:38 - Apr 19 with 6713 viewsSA4

Owe ‘em a beating after the game in Nov. COYS
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 12:09 - Apr 19 with 6381 viewsMuteswan

We’d better look out today. Nine of Rotherham's last 12 league goals have been scored via set pieces (four throw-ins, three corners, a free-kick and a penalty. 🙄
Can we please leave a few of our shorter players upfield if they get a corner. 😡
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 13:10 - Apr 19 with 6275 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 12:09 - Apr 19 by Muteswan

We’d better look out today. Nine of Rotherham's last 12 league goals have been scored via set pieces (four throw-ins, three corners, a free-kick and a penalty. 🙄
Can we please leave a few of our shorter players upfield if they get a corner. 😡

I just saw that on BBC website.....lump on Rotherham!!!!

In all seriousness I hope Benda plays and we win 7-6
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 13:21 - Apr 19 with 6268 viewsHollandPark

Is there a decent Swans fans forum to discuss Swans football ?
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 13:25 - Apr 19 with 6250 viewsMuteswan

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 13:21 - Apr 19 by HollandPark

Is there a decent Swans fans forum to discuss Swans football ?

You could try this one. Maybe. 😎
https://www.sydneyswans.com.au/
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 14:09 - Apr 19 with 6152 viewsairedale

McKay starts, as does Socks, Byers on the splinters.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2019 14:11]
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 14:20 - Apr 19 with 6102 viewslonglostjack

Is Celina injured?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 14:24 - Apr 19 with 6088 viewsHighjack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 14:20 - Apr 19 by longlostjack

Is Celina injured?

He’s ill so that means he’s been playing fortnite.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 14:29 - Apr 19 with 6065 viewsmonmouth

I think it was that game where I thought we were just too piss weak to do any serious damage this season despite playing some absolutely beautiful stuff.

I quite like them but I hope because of that total robbery we bury them today. I'd love a five of sixes for once. We've threatened it a few times.

But I fear we're full on beach mode, and it'll be the same as when I last saw us play Rotherham at the Liberty in the sunshine and it was an utterly shocking and unexpected 0-2.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 15:14 - Apr 19 with 5752 viewsMorganator100

Rotherham go 1-0 up Vaulks.

We look half asleep.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 15:14 - Apr 19 with 5728 viewsforkbeard

Corners and nordfeldt. Piss off.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 15:16 - Apr 19 with 5660 viewsVincent_Vega

Goal from a corner eh?

who'd of thunk it.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 15:17 - Apr 19 with 5655 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Usual problem cross, header, Goal.
0:1.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Thread on 15:21 - Apr 19 with 5553 viewsPolskijack

Can't defend crosses but again Nordfeldt has no command of his area. Get rid.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024