Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield 16:51 - Apr 16 with 28204 viewsSgorioFruit

they need to win tonight boys
[Post edited 4 May 2019 19:32]

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:08 - Apr 16 with 3050 viewsOldjack

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 19:58 - Apr 16 by thornabyswan

Brighton was robbed then should of had a penalty.

Will Coilin Vanker be moaning about that

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:15 - Apr 16 with 2952 viewsraynor94

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:08 - Apr 16 by Oldjack

Will Coilin Vanker be moaning about that

He's not moaning now

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:16 - Apr 16 with 2943 viewsSgorioFruit

ooh can they do it

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:34 - Apr 16 with 2807 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:16 - Apr 16 by SgorioFruit

ooh can they do it

Good thread, numb-nuts.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:41 - Apr 16 with 2752 viewsSgorioFruit

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:34 - Apr 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Good thread, numb-nuts.

damn

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:42 - Apr 16 with 2738 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:41 - Apr 16 by SgorioFruit

damn

If they stay up it will be entirely your fault.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:46 - Apr 16 with 2716 viewsraynor94

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:34 - Apr 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Good thread, numb-nuts.

It's par for the course from him

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:52 - Apr 16 with 2673 viewsSPboy

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 19:28 - Apr 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

There's a much more interesting match on this evening that I'll be watching instead. I've seen enough matches between two woeful Premier League teams in recent years.

Well 19 minutes gone, it’s not very interesting now is it ? Rabbits in the headlights, headless chickens, give the ball away cheaply then back off the best player in the world. It was always going to happen once Solskjaer got the job 😀
Login to get fewer ads

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:55 - Apr 16 with 2653 viewsLandore_Jack

2-0. Brighton are shocking.

#backtojack

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:56 - Apr 16 with 2630 viewsmonmouth

Hows the party going? Is PikeyPaul there?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:56 - Apr 16 with 2625 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:55 - Apr 16 by Landore_Jack

2-0. Brighton are shocking.

They are this years swansea, hurtling to a self induced suicidal relegation.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:59 - Apr 16 with 2578 viewsOldjack

they must be to hand this on a plate to the scum ,nevermind still 2 points behind with a game in hand

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:07 - Apr 16 with 2504 viewsunion_jack

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:59 - Apr 16 by Oldjack

they must be to hand this on a plate to the scum ,nevermind still 2 points behind with a game in hand

You won’t listen to me will you?☹️

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:18 - Apr 16 with 2432 viewsraynor94

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:59 - Apr 16 by Oldjack

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:23 - Apr 16 with 2386 viewsOldjack

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:07 - Apr 16 by union_jack

You won’t listen to me will you?☹️

next time you have that feeling ,take a shyte ffs

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:24 - Apr 16 with 2376 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 19:28 - Apr 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

There's a much more interesting match on this evening that I'll be watching instead. I've seen enough matches between two woeful Premier League teams in recent years.

You’re right, the Juventus v Ajax Match is a cracking game.

The other CL game was a foregone conclusion. Men against boys.

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:31 - Apr 16 with 2324 viewsSgorioFruit

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:24 - Apr 16 by Joe_bradshaw

You’re right, the Juventus v Ajax Match is a cracking game.

The other CL game was a foregone conclusion. Men against boys.

any chance of Juventus coming back into the game? ruining my bet they are
[Post edited 16 Apr 2019 21:31]

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:40 - Apr 16 with 2258 viewsGlyn1

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:04 - Apr 16 by union_jack

Let’s hope this thread doesn’t come and bite you on the backside. There’s a reasonable chance it may imo.

We can all agree that SgorioFruit is a jinx. Brighton won't get another point this season.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:40 - Apr 16 with 2247 viewsowainglyndwr

Goal difference could keep Brighton up
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:45 - Apr 16 with 2219 viewspencoedjack

Mods should delete this thread
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:45 - Apr 16 with 2218 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:31 - Apr 16 by SgorioFruit

any chance of Juventus coming back into the game? ruining my bet they are
[Post edited 16 Apr 2019 21:31]

Ajax are the better team. They are fearless and a joy to watch.

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:46 - Apr 16 with 2215 viewsGroo

What a mare of an OP

Groo does what Groo does best

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:51 - Apr 16 with 2171 viewslifelong

One more win will see Cardiff stay up, can’t see Brighton getting another point.
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:54 - Apr 16 with 2151 views34dfgdf54

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:51 - Apr 16 by lifelong

One more win will see Cardiff stay up, can’t see Brighton getting another point.

Palace will give them a win to send Brighton packing

W@nkers
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:56 - Apr 16 with 2129 viewsGlyn1

Is SgorioFruit going to do a Points countdown, like he did with us?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024