Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield 16:51 - Apr 16 with 28044 viewsSgorioFruit

they need to win tonight boys
[Post edited 4 May 2019 19:32]

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 16:54 - Apr 16 with 7632 viewsBluebird

😂😂😂
Coming for you 🤭
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 16:57 - Apr 16 with 7623 viewssainthelens

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 16:54 - Apr 16 by Bluebird

😂😂😂
Coming for you 🤭

And so it begins.
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:04 - Apr 16 with 7592 viewsunion_jack

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 16:57 - Apr 16 by sainthelens

And so it begins.

Let’s hope this thread doesn’t come and bite you on the backside. There’s a reasonable chance it may imo.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:17 - Apr 16 with 7565 viewsBluebird

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 16:57 - Apr 16 by sainthelens

And so it begins.

More important things in life than worrying about relegation. What will be will be.
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:18 - Apr 16 with 7561 viewsSgorioFruit

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:17 - Apr 16 by Bluebird

More important things in life than worrying about relegation. What will be will be.

who's worried?

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:21 - Apr 16 with 7551 viewsmonmouth

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:17 - Apr 16 by Bluebird

Sensible.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:23 - Apr 16 with 7545 viewsmarchamjack

Coming for you...like a train wreck into the buffers 😀

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:24 - Apr 16 with 7538 viewsBluebird

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:18 - Apr 16 by SgorioFruit

who's worried?

Be careful what you wish for fruity.
I can see it now Cardiff do the derby double on their way back to the premiership. 🤔
Login to get fewer ads

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:28 - Apr 16 with 7530 viewsVincent_Vega

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 16:54 - Apr 16 by Bluebird

😂😂😂
Coming for you 🤭

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:30 - Apr 16 with 7523 viewsBluebird

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:23 - Apr 16 by marchamjack

Coming for you...like a train wreck into the buffers 😀

I actually think it’s an awful song I cringe when it’s sung as it’s bitten us on the arse everytime
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:59 - Apr 16 with 7475 viewssainthelens

Wether it be tonight or Sunday , I'm looking forward to hearing em belt out their allez allez song....and the blues are staying up.
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 18:01 - Apr 16 with 7470 viewsOptimisticJack

I wouldn't bet against them tonight judging by Brighton' s woeful display on Saturday.
Cardiff have played well and been very unlucky in recent performances.

Optimisticjack

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 18:02 - Apr 16 with 7461 viewsmonmouth

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 18:01 - Apr 16 by OptimisticJack

I wouldn't bet against them tonight judging by Brighton' s woeful display on Saturday.

You're meant to be optimistic ffs!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 18:03 - Apr 16 with 7456 viewsBluebird

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:59 - Apr 16 by sainthelens

Wether it be tonight or Sunday , I'm looking forward to hearing em belt out their allez allez song....and the blues are staying up.

Your fans tried getting it going a few times but the lyrics sounded worse than ours.. another sound that gets on my wick
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 18:08 - Apr 16 with 7447 viewssainthelens

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:24 - Apr 16 by Bluebird

I can see it now Cardiff do the derby double on their way back to the premiership. 🤔

The only thing remarkable about your season is that it's taken until middle of fckn April. But I'd like to thank Colin for the many moments of merriment, a truly classless individual. Take a bow.
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 18:13 - Apr 16 with 7425 viewsGeoffThom

Brighton look in free fall ,so they have a good chance of catching up with them
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 18:41 - Apr 16 with 7361 viewsOldjack

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 18:01 - Apr 16 by OptimisticJack

Cardiff have played well they're down there for a reason .hooffffffffffff

C'mon the Seagulls

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 18:42 - Apr 16 with 7357 viewsGaryjack

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 18:02 - Apr 16 by monmouth

You're meant to be optimistic ffs!

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 18:43 - Apr 16 with 7352 viewsOldjack

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:04 - Apr 16 by union_jack

Let’s hope this thread doesn’t come and bite you on the backside. There’s a reasonable chance it may imo.

you getting those nasty feeling's again ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 18:59 - Apr 16 with 7311 viewsNeathJack

Well that's just about guaranteed a Cardiff win tonight
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 19:28 - Apr 16 with 7247 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

There's a much more interesting match on this evening that I'll be watching instead. I've seen enough matches between two woeful Premier League teams in recent years.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 19:32 - Apr 16 with 7239 viewssainthelens

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 19:28 - Apr 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

There's a much more interesting match on this evening that I'll be watching instead. I've seen enough matches between two woeful Premier League teams in recent years.

Juve/Ajax
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 19:48 - Apr 16 with 7190 viewsunion_jack

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 18:43 - Apr 16 by Oldjack

you getting those nasty feeling's again ?

🥴

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 19:49 - Apr 16 with 7182 viewsSgorioFruit

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 17:24 - Apr 16 by Bluebird

ok, that was a bit cocky of me. Your right though, much more important things in life than relegation, or even football as a whole.

you guys have been seriously robbed over the last couple of weeks its embarrassing how the officials have actually got away with it.

nervy time for you lot now tonight
nasty

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 19:58 - Apr 16 with 7149 viewsthornabyswan

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 19:49 - Apr 16 by SgorioFruit

ok, that was a bit cocky of me. Your right though, much more important things in life than relegation, or even football as a whole.

you guys have been seriously robbed over the last couple of weeks its embarrassing how the officials have actually got away with it.

nervy time for you lot now tonight
nasty

Brighton was robbed then should of had a penalty.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024