Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales Online 18:39 - Apr 17 with 3578 viewsTenbySwan

Clearly think Swans are not going to make the play offs and that Cardiff are staying up!
And for that matter Wrexham are not going up either!
W*nk**s

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-newport-
[Post edited 17 Apr 2019 18:40]
Wales Online on 18:45 - Apr 17 with 3553 viewsraynor94

And you think we are

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Wales Online on 19:05 - Apr 17 with 3497 viewsunion_jack

Sounds about right to me

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Wales Online on 19:17 - Apr 17 with 3465 viewsTenbySwan

Wales Online on 18:45 - Apr 17 by raynor94

And you think we are

No, but it's not impossible, 😊.
The article should at least have mentioned the possibility and also the possibility of relegation for Cardiff and promotion for Wrexham.
After all, they do claim to be the National newspaper of Wales.
Wales Online on 19:18 - Apr 17 with 3453 viewsOldjack

Wales Online is scum through and through

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Wales Online on 19:20 - Apr 17 with 3448 viewsvalleyboy

Wales Online on 19:17 - Apr 17 by TenbySwan

No, but it's not impossible, 😊.
The article should at least have mentioned the possibility and also the possibility of relegation for Cardiff and promotion for Wrexham.
After all, they do claim to be the National newspaper of Wales.

Well they are the only national newsoaoer
Wales Online on 20:52 - Apr 17 with 3328 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Cardiff on line are not even Wales biggest circulation newspaper

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Wales Online on 20:56 - Apr 17 with 3306 viewsBluebird

Wales Online on 18:45 - Apr 17 by raynor94

And you think we are

Never say never. It ain't over until it's impossible
Wales Online on 17:15 - Apr 19 with 2801 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good wins and good crowds at Newport and Wrexham. Wonder if bbcardiff and Cardiff online will report it.

Login to get fewer ads

Wales Online on 19:15 - Apr 19 with 2588 viewsjacabertawe

Wales Online on 17:15 - Apr 19 by felixstowe_jack

Good wins and good crowds at Newport and Wrexham. Wonder if bbcardiff and Cardiff online will report it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47904335
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47904562

There you go, Diddums.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Wales Online on 19:34 - Apr 19 with 2567 viewsSgorioFruit

Come on county

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Wales Online on 20:24 - Apr 19 with 2486 viewsvalleyboy

Wales Online on 17:15 - Apr 19 by felixstowe_jack

Why would any national newspaper report a win by club playing in Division One and a crowd I’d just over 4000

Similarly a club playing in the National League with a crowd of just over 5000

Whereas on Sunday there will be a crowd in excess of 33000 at the Cardiff Stadium

12000 more than Swansea ever had when they played a home game in the Premier League

Remembering as well that Swansea played in the Premier League for 8 years and in that time, only increased their capacity by a few hundred
Wales Online on 20:42 - Apr 19 with 2453 viewsTenbySwan

Wales Online on 20:24 - Apr 19 by valleyboy

Why would any national newspaper report a win by club playing in Division One and a crowd I’d just over 4000

Whereas on Sunday there will be a crowd in excess of 33000 at the Cardiff Stadium

12000 more than Swansea ever had when they played a home game in the Premier League

Remembering as well that Swansea played in the Premier League for 8 years and in that time, only increased their capacity by a few hundred

20,000 of those will be there to see Liverpool.
Wales Online on 20:47 - Apr 19 with 2443 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Still 10000 less than swansea took to Wembley the last two occasions we played there.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2019 20:48]

Wales Online (n/t) on 21:06 - Apr 19 with 2398 viewsvalleyboy

Wales Online on 20:47 - Apr 19 by felixstowe_jack

Still 10000 less than swansea took to Wembley the last two occasions we played there.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2019 20:48]

Wales Online on 21:22 - Apr 19 with 2377 viewsTenbySwan

Wales Online at it again with a report on Rothergam Manager's claim that Swansea's third goal shouldn't have stood.
Are they for real? Does any other team's 'home' media write articles so anti their home team?
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rotherham-boss-paul-w
Wales Online on 21:23 - Apr 19 with 2373 viewsGlyn1

Wales Online on 19:05 - Apr 17 by union_jack

Sounds about right to me

Yep.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Wales Online on 21:35 - Apr 19 with 2347 viewssainthelens

12000 more cos we have a 21 k capacity you fckn bute.
Wales Online on 21:43 - Apr 19 with 2332 viewslonglostjack

Plastics and you know it. I’m amazed at the lack of Cardiff shirts in Merthyr, Cwmbran and Pontypool. Used to be Bluebirds country in the seventies. As for Aberdare - Hello from me to the Aberdare Jacks who parked their minibus in Abergavenny for the northern games and a special hello to Paul from Gowerton who knows a McDonalds in Germany when he sees one. YJBs !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Wales Online on 21:47 - Apr 19 with 2323 viewsFireboy2

Wales Online on 21:22 - Apr 19 by TenbySwan

Wales Online at it again with a report on Rothergam Manager's claim that Swansea's third goal shouldn't have stood.
Are they for real? Does any other team's 'home' media write articles so anti their home team?
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rotherham-boss-paul-w

The second penalty at their place shouldnt have occurred.

He didnt mention that at the time.

What goes around comes around.

Fvck him.
Wales Online on 22:12 - Apr 19 with 2292 viewsGlyn1

Wales Online on 21:22 - Apr 19 by TenbySwan

Maybe they have this weird idea that they aren't supposed to be cheerleaders but are meant to report things accurately and truthfully? Old fashioned I know. Which bit of that article is incorrect?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Wales Online on 00:14 - Apr 20 with 2202 viewsJack123

I really hope wales online go bankrupt, anti swansea, and the articles they write are just copy/paste twitter/facebook articles, total scum!!!

libera nos a malo

Wales Online on 00:30 - Apr 20 with 2186 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Wales Online on 21:47 - Apr 19 by Fireboy2

The second penalty at their place shouldnt have occurred.

He didnt mention that at the time.

What goes around comes around.

Fvck him.

Football karma and Rotherham will go down.

Just like football karma when ex Swan ended the quadruple which was hanging by a thread at the Liberty prior to two wrong decisions.

Just smile.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Wales Online (n/t) on 08:36 - Apr 20 with 2044 viewstaffpunk

Wales Online on 21:43 - Apr 19 by longlostjack

Plastics and you know it. I’m amazed at the lack of Cardiff shirts in Merthyr, Cwmbran and Pontypool. Used to be Bluebirds country in the seventies. As for Aberdare - Hello from me to the Aberdare Jacks who parked their minibus in Abergavenny for the northern games and a special hello to Paul from Gowerton who knows a McDonalds in Germany when he sees one. YJBs !

[Post edited 20 Apr 2019 8:58]

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Wales Online on 09:56 - Apr 20 with 1946 viewsjacabertawe

Wales Online on 22:12 - Apr 19 by Glyn1

Maybe they have this weird idea that they aren't supposed to be cheerleaders but are meant to report things accurately and truthfully? Old fashioned I know. Which bit of that article is incorrect?

How right you are. The whingers on PS cannot accept that a journo has a job to do and fawning over our team every week is not one of them. And, NO, they do not give uncritical coverage to Cardiff.
Yes, it would be interesting to know which bit of this particular article upsets the PS petals.
I have always found the WOL and BBC Wales comments on the Swans to be constructive and balanced, even though I may sometimes disagree with them.
"Mummy, Mummy, nasty boy said unkind things about me".

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Wales Online on 10:24 - Apr 20 with 1924 viewsTenbySwan

Here we go again. No argument and you have resorted to throwing personal insults.

The problem is the subject matter chosen for the article, no mention of the dodgy decisions up there or possibly even the dodgy decisions that went against the Swans v Man City or the many others throughout the season.

The journalist could have chosen to write an article on Oli equaling Bony's record, Swansea's unbeaten home run, (albeit against a poor away run), McKay's goal or even the Rotherham manager's praise for Daniel James as many other journalist chose to do.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024