Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone fancy meeting up at liberty stadium tommrrow 11:42 - Apr 18 with 1958 viewschris948776

Cmon u swans let's win please

Poll: Who doing Huddersfield away

Anyone fancy meeting up at liberty stadium tommrrow on 12:22 - Apr 18 with 1903 viewsHighjack

Depends on whether you’re some sort of pervert or not.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anyone fancy meeting up at liberty stadium tommrrow on 12:30 - Apr 18 with 1885 viewsLohengrin

Anyone fancy meeting up at liberty stadium tommrrow on 12:22 - Apr 18 by Highjack

FFS!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Anyone fancy meeting up at liberty stadium tommrrow on 12:35 - Apr 18 with 1869 viewsMrSwerve

Anyone fancy meeting up at liberty stadium tommrrow on 12:22 - Apr 18 by Highjack

Indeed.

Only willing to meet perverts.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Anyone fancy meeting up at liberty stadium tommrrow on 12:56 - Apr 18 with 1837 viewspencoedjack

Female over 30 younger than 50, sexy & up for a good time?
Anyone fancy meeting up at liberty stadium tommrrow on 13:05 - Apr 18 with 1828 viewsHighjack

Anyone fancy meeting up at liberty stadium tommrrow on 12:30 - Apr 18 by Lohengrin

FFS!

If there’s one thing we should learn from Jeffrey Dahmer it’s not to just meet up with people. Chris could offer me a nice bovril and before I know it there’ll be an onion up my bum, my spleen will be in the fridge for afters and my skull will be used as a doorstop/sex toy
[Post edited 18 Apr 2019 13:06]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Anyone fancy meeting up at liberty stadium tommrrow on 13:11 - Apr 18 with 1808 viewsLohengrin

Anyone fancy meeting up at liberty stadium tommrrow on 13:05 - Apr 18 by Highjack

If there’s one thing we should learn from Jeffrey Dahmer it’s not to just meet up with people. Chris could offer me a nice bovril and before I know it there’ll be an onion up my bum, my spleen will be in the fridge for afters and my skull will be used as a doorstop/sex toy
[Post edited 18 Apr 2019 13:06]

You’ve put way, way too much thought into that.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Anyone fancy meeting up at liberty stadium tommrrow on 15:28 - Apr 18 with 1650 viewsairedale

Shower scene violins play.
Anyone fancy meeting up at liberty stadium tommrrow on 15:36 - Apr 18 with 1643 viewsHighjack

Anyone fancy meeting up at liberty stadium tommrrow on 13:11 - Apr 18 by Lohengrin

You’ve put way, way too much thought into that.

Well if I go and meet Chris and he ends up wearing my skin for pyjamas and using my pubic hair to floss his teeth then all I can say is I told you so!

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone fancy meeting up at liberty stadium tommrrow on 18:09 - Apr 18 with 1505 viewsN_T_J

😂
Anyone fancy meeting up at liberty stadium tommrrow (n/t) (n/t) on 20:42 - Apr 18 with 1385 viewsJack123

Anyone fancy meeting up at liberty stadium tommrrow on 15:36 - Apr 18 by Highjack

Well if I go and meet Chris and he ends up wearing my skin for pyjamas and using my pubic hair to floss his teeth then all I can say is I told you so!

[Post edited 18 Apr 2019 20:42]

libera nos a malo

Anyone fancy meeting up at liberty stadium tommrrow on 20:52 - Apr 18 with 1365 viewsGlyn1

Anyone fancy meeting up at liberty stadium tommrrow on 15:36 - Apr 18 by Highjack

I think we can guarantee that Chris will now try to stay as far away from you as possible.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Anyone fancy meeting up at liberty stadium tommrrow on 22:41 - Apr 18 with 1260 viewssainthelens

Welcome home Chris !
Anyone fancy meeting up at liberty stadium tommrrow on 01:24 - Apr 19 with 1155 viewsDJack

She puts the lotion in the basket!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Anyone fancy meeting up at liberty stadium tommrrow on 01:49 - Apr 19 with 1147 viewsHighjack

Anyone fancy meeting up at liberty stadium tommrrow on 01:24 - Apr 19 by DJack

She puts the lotion in the basket!

Was she a great big fat person?

Anyone fancy meeting up at liberty stadium tommrrow on 02:43 - Apr 19 with 1130 viewsDJack

Anyone fancy meeting up at liberty stadium tommrrow on 01:49 - Apr 19 by Highjack

Was she a great big fat person?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Anyone fancy meeting up at liberty stadium tommrrow on 12:58 - Apr 20 with 811 viewsHighjack

Alas I did not get to meet the mysterious Chris who was nowhere to be seen. There was a bloke dressed in his mother’s clothes holding a sign saying “get it here” who I thought it might have been but he said his name was Mart.

Anyone fancy meeting up at liberty stadium tommrrow on 13:59 - Apr 20 with 756 viewsMrSwerve

Anyone fancy meeting up at liberty stadium tommrrow on 12:58 - Apr 20 by Highjack

Alas I did not get to meet the mysterious Chris who was nowhere to be seen. There was a bloke dressed in his mother’s clothes holding a sign saying “get it here” who I thought it might have been but he said his name was Mart.

Did he give you an up arrow as you passed?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024