Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich away. 17:59 - Apr 18 with 2394 viewsswanaway

Anyone know If Ipswich away is pay on the gate? Hoping to take my daughter to her first Swans game but not able to buy in advance. Cheers.
Ipswich away. on 18:01 - Apr 18 with 2384 viewssainthelens

Yep, pay on the day.
Ipswich away. on 18:09 - Apr 18 with 2367 viewsswanaway

Ipswich away. on 18:01 - Apr 18 by sainthelens

Yep, pay on the day.

Cheers mate, I thought I'd read it somewhere. Any idea how many will be going, half an hour walk for me.
Ipswich away. on 18:19 - Apr 18 with 2358 viewssainthelens

Ipswich away. on 18:09 - Apr 18 by swanaway

Cheers mate, I thought I'd read it somewhere. Any idea how many will be going, half an hour walk for me.

Builthy will be along shortly.
Ipswich away. on 19:32 - Apr 18 with 2309 viewsGlyn1

It's Pay On The Day from 1:30 p.m. at Turnstiles 10 and 11. Cash only.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Ipswich away. on 20:59 - Apr 18 with 2256 viewsswanaway

Ipswich away. on 19:32 - Apr 18 by Glyn1

It's Pay On The Day from 1:30 p.m. at Turnstiles 10 and 11. Cash only.

Thanks for the info.
Ipswich away. on 21:43 - Apr 18 with 2230 viewsbuilthjack

Ipswich away. on 18:19 - Apr 18 by sainthelens

Builthy will be along shortly.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ipswich away. on 21:45 - Apr 18 with 2229 viewsswanaway

Ipswich away. on 21:43 - Apr 18 by builthjack

Not bad, it's a long old trip.
Ipswich away. on 17:11 - Apr 19 with 2096 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Ipswich away. on 18:01 - Apr 18 by sainthelens

Yep, pay on the day.

Probably best to get tickets online
Ipswich don't usually open thier ticket office on match days. E tickets apply to home fans not sure about away fans. I have my ticket just hope the trains run from Felixstowe to Ipswich.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich away. on 21:30 - Apr 19 with 1972 viewsbuilthjack

Ipswich away. on 17:11 - Apr 19 by felixstowe_jack

Probably best to get tickets online
Ipswich don't usually open thier ticket office on match days. E tickets apply to home fans not sure about away fans. I have my ticket just hope the trains run from Felixstowe to Ipswich.

There's going to be a cash only turnstile, just like the old days.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ipswich away. on 21:48 - Apr 19 with 1961 viewsFireboy2

Ipswich away. on 21:30 - Apr 19 by builthjack

There's going to be a cash only turnstile, just like the old days.

Where would we be without good old builthy
Ipswich away. on 22:05 - Apr 19 with 1943 viewsGlyn1

Any local knowledge that we should know? Anywhere to go if some of us get there early?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Ipswich away. on 22:09 - Apr 19 with 1938 viewsbuilthjack

Ipswich away. on 21:48 - Apr 19 by Fireboy2

Where would we be without good old builthy

They would be stood outside Portman Road wondering how to get in Ed 😇
[Post edited 19 Apr 2019 22:10]

Ipswich away. on 00:33 - Apr 20 with 1884 viewsDJack

Ipswich away. on 22:05 - Apr 19 by Glyn1

Any local knowledge that we should know? Anywhere to go if some of us get there early?

Not local knowledge but the last time I was there was the cup game (2006?) and they don't serve alcohol at half-time.

This was the game when the Railway pub was not open after the game as they had run out of beer after the Swans fans druck it dry, according to the local coppers.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Ipswich away. on 19:56 - Apr 20 with 1757 viewsCanveySwan

Ipswich away. on 00:33 - Apr 20 by DJack

Not local knowledge but the last time I was there was the cup game (2006?) and they don't serve alcohol at half-time.

This was the game when the Railway pub was not open after the game as they had run out of beer after the Swans fans druck it dry, according to the local coppers.

Thinking of driving up from Essex with the boy, anybody tell me how much I'll be expected to pay for an adult and child ticket please?
Ipswich away. on 21:00 - Apr 20 with 1700 viewsbuilthjack

Ipswich away. on 19:56 - Apr 20 by CanveySwan

Thinking of driving up from Essex with the boy, anybody tell me how much I'll be expected to pay for an adult and child ticket please?

I think it's £25 for adult and kid for a quid

Ipswich away. on 21:24 - Apr 20 with 1679 viewsCanveySwan

Ipswich away. on 21:00 - Apr 20 by builthjack

I think it's £25 for adult and kid for a quid

Thanks for that builthjack, my daughter wants to come too so that's another 3 in the away end.
Ipswich away. on 23:17 - Apr 20 with 1649 viewsbuilthjack

Ipswich away. on 21:24 - Apr 20 by CanveySwan

Thanks for that builthjack, my daughter wants to come too so that's another 3 in the away end.

Enjoy the win

Ipswich away. on 14:13 - Apr 22 with 1470 viewsCanveySwan

First away game for ages. First game for my daughter, let’s hope
For a good game and loads of goals. 3 points today
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024