Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
American televangelist explains the Notre Dame fire.... 20:42 - Apr 18 with 2569 viewsGowerjack

Yet more proof were it needed that the USA is full of lunatics..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

American televangelist explains the Notre Dame fire.... on 20:48 - Apr 18 with 2554 viewsexiledclaseboy

Prove him wrong.

Poll: Tory leader

American televangelist explains the Notre Dame fire.... on 20:50 - Apr 18 with 2548 viewsLeonWasGod

American televangelist explains the Notre Dame fire.... on 20:48 - Apr 18 by exiledclaseboy

Prove him wrong.

. You tease.

Plenty of headcases in the UK too GJ. No doubt there are several conspiracies doing the rounds already.
American televangelist explains the Notre Dame fire.... on 21:01 - Apr 18 with 2542 viewsLohengrin

”Paris encourages the men there to wear light, airy fabrics...”

BeLEAVE in Britain. Brexit Now!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

American televangelist explains the Notre Dame fire.... on 21:21 - Apr 18 with 2509 viewsGowerjack

American televangelist explains the Notre Dame fire.... on 20:48 - Apr 18 by exiledclaseboy

Prove him wrong.

As mentioned by my learned friend it's all a matter of belief !

I'm firmly in the Meldrew camp on this one....

Plastic since 1974

American televangelist explains the Notre Dame fire.... on 21:26 - Apr 18 with 2497 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Very good.

The Brown Valley Observer is excellent. Some people even think their satirical stories are true!

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

American televangelist explains the Notre Dame fire.... on 21:46 - Apr 18 with 2463 viewsGowerjack

American televangelist explains the Notre Dame fire.... on 21:26 - Apr 18 by Joe_bradshaw

Very good.

The Brown Valley Observer is excellent. Some people even think their satirical stories are true!

I get all my local news here...

Plastic since 1974

American televangelist explains the Notre Dame fire.... on 08:19 - Apr 19 with 2323 viewsVincent_Vega

Gotta love the Yanks, they're all madder than the inmates at Cefn Coed

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

American televangelist explains the Notre Dame fire.... on 09:35 - Apr 19 with 2284 viewsjohnlangy

American televangelist explains the Notre Dame fire.... on 08:19 - Apr 19 by Vincent_Vega

Gotta love the Yanks, they're all madder than the inmates at Cefn Coed

An utter lunatic.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024