Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Ayew nominated for Crystal Palace Player of the Year award 23:21 - Apr 19 with 2058 viewsjackrmee

Is it April 1st?
They must be seeing something I'm not. Get ewe chequebook out Woy boy!

https://www.goal.com/en/news/ayew-and-schlupp-nominated-for-crystal-palace-playe

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Jordan Ayew nominated for Crystal Palace Player of the Year award on 08:06 - Apr 20 with 1880 viewsicecoldjack

Please make this happen. Not a bad signing for us but one we really need to fook off pronto and get some cash for, probably to be used to pay his brother off !

As a side , Can’t believe we re signed Andre, I was all for him coming back on loan, but if true, the amount wasted has really put our club in the mire.
Jordan Ayew nominated for Crystal Palace Player of the Year award on 08:35 - Apr 20 with 1842 viewsWarwickHunt

Jordan Ayew nominated for Crystal Palace Player of the Year award on 08:06 - Apr 20 by icecoldjack

Please make this happen. Not a bad signing for us but one we really need to fook off pronto and get some cash for, probably to be used to pay his brother off !

As a side , Can’t believe we re signed Andre, I was all for him coming back on loan, but if true, the amount wasted has really put our club in the mire.

We were more like a charity than a football club under our previous lazy fûckwit of a DoF.
Jordan Ayew nominated for Crystal Palace Player of the Year award on 08:36 - Apr 20 with 1839 viewsCaptain_Sham

He was one of our best players last season but that his been written out of history since his sending off at Hudds and subsequent behaviour after relegation.

Its just a ride.

Jordan Ayew nominated for Crystal Palace Player of the Year award on 09:43 - Apr 20 with 1739 viewswaynekerr55

Jordan Ayew nominated for Crystal Palace Player of the Year award on 08:35 - Apr 20 by WarwickHunt

We were more like a charity than a football club under our previous lazy fûckwit of a DoF.

That's no way to talk about the only person in world football who could do the job for a princely salary of 672k per annum...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jordan Ayew nominated for Crystal Palace Player of the Year award on 10:57 - Apr 20 with 1642 viewsicecoldjack

Jordan Ayew nominated for Crystal Palace Player of the Year award on 09:43 - Apr 20 by waynekerr55

That's no way to talk about the only person in world football who could do the job for a princely salary of 672k per annum...

It’s like when Laudrup said “ sign championship players, you end up in the championship “. So Huw thought “i’ll Show him “... and he did !

Next level stuff all the way .

Bony, I thought it may have payed off, but not for the money we spent on fee and wages, that was certainly stupid, re signing Andre Ayew was madness unless he was on loan, we had problems fitting him in last time, then the mother of all signings , clueless, I’m still convinced it must have been brown envelopes involved here, no way in a million years was that guy worth even half of what we paid, somebody got a cut of that fee surely ?

Let’s not mention Borja and Mesa. Those 5 signings were the signings that doomed the club and every single one was a Huw Jenkins special.
Jordan Ayew nominated for Crystal Palace Player of the Year award on 11:07 - Apr 22 with 1301 viewsWhiterockin

Jordan Ayew nominated for Crystal Palace Player of the Year award on 10:57 - Apr 20 by icecoldjack

It’s like when Laudrup said “ sign championship players, you end up in the championship “. So Huw thought “i’ll Show him “... and he did !

Bony, I thought it may have payed off, but not for the money we spent on fee and wages, that was certainly stupid, re signing Andre Ayew was madness unless he was on loan, we had problems fitting him in last time, then the mother of all signings , clueless, I’m still convinced it must have been brown envelopes involved here, no way in a million years was that guy worth even half of what we paid, somebody got a cut of that fee surely ?

Let’s not mention Borja and Mesa. Those 5 signings were the signings that doomed the club and every single one was a Huw Jenkins special.

Remember André Ayew has another 2 years left on his contract after this season.
Jordan Ayew nominated for Crystal Palace Player of the Year award on 13:48 - Apr 23 with 965 viewsswanforthemoney

Jordan Ayew nominated for Crystal Palace Player of the Year award on 11:07 - Apr 22 by Whiterockin

Remember André Ayew has another 2 years left on his contract after this season.

I stand in the North Stand

Jordan Ayew nominated for Crystal Palace Player of the Year award on 13:53 - Apr 23 with 953 viewsswanforthemoney

Jordan Ayew nominated for Crystal Palace Player of the Year award on 10:57 - Apr 20 by icecoldjack

Andre. Not only was he a waste of space, but Jordan was doing well until Andre showed up. After that his form went and the pair of them just went around kicking people.
How different it might have been if we had kept Oli and not signed Andre.

I stand in the North Stand

Login to get fewer ads

Jordan Ayew nominated for Crystal Palace Player of the Year award on 13:54 - Apr 23 with 953 viewsLeonWasGod

I wouldn't read too much into it as there's at least 8 players nominated. I can't see an attacking player who's scored once and started about a third of their games walking away witH POTY. It'd fantastic if we could offload him though.
Jordan Ayew nominated for Crystal Palace Player of the Year award on 17:13 - Apr 23 with 839 viewsVincent_Vega

Resigning Andre was utter loonacy!!

Let us not forget that Swansea City signed for 16 odd million Sam Clucas from Hull City

Worst. Decision. EVER

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Jordan Ayew nominated for Crystal Palace Player of the Year award on 17:23 - Apr 23 with 825 viewssg1912

He’s a decent player, I think there’s some bitterness here about the way he left.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024