Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread 11:40 - Apr 20 with 14524 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Apr 2019 14:30]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official jh Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:30 - Apr 20 with 7355 viewsairedale

Pardon my higgerance, but will this be buyable on Swans TV or whatever, or not because it’s a 3pm kick off?
The Official jh Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:02 - Apr 22 with 7218 viewsjackharris

Hello!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official jh Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:12 - Apr 22 with 7194 viewsploppy

The Official jh Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:30 - Apr 20 by airedale

Pardon my higgerance, but will this be buyable on Swans TV or whatever, or not because it’s a 3pm kick off?

It's on Swans TV, but only outside UK.
The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 12:03 - Apr 22 with 7123 viewsSwans9

I think it will be 2 1 swans D James motm.
The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 12:27 - Apr 22 with 7074 viewsFireboy2

The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 12:03 - Apr 22 by Swans9

I think it will be 2 1 swans D James motm.

We will win because the eldest and I arent there.
The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 12:29 - Apr 22 with 7067 viewslonglostjack

Ipswich 2 Swans 4

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 12:45 - Apr 22 with 7012 viewsLibertarian

The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 12:29 - Apr 22 by longlostjack

Ipswich 2 Swans 4

I hope so.

11 goals in the last 2 games, and we've let in 7 of them, so expecting a few goals today.

First trip to Ipswich, so looking forward to this one.
The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 12:48 - Apr 22 with 7005 viewssainthelens

The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 12:45 - Apr 22 by Libertarian

I hope so.

11 goals in the last 2 games, and we've let in 7 of them, so expecting a few goals today.

First trip to Ipswich, so looking forward to this one.

Concourse at back of away stand to have a pint one of the smallest I've seen.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:07 - Apr 22 with 6967 viewsInsolent_Minx

At least we'll have the biggest ground in the third league next season although that's not really saying much given the current plight. Shall be in attendance for the end game with Leeds, you know, a chance to say farewell to the second division on the final weekend. Not sure how many we'll bring in for today but stadium has been half-filled for most of the games we've played here since August.

Couldn't help but notice the league table and maybe you still have an outside shot at a play-off place but you'll need a victory today and wins in just about every other game you got remaining. Not to say it won't happen but as before, an outside chance.

Seems you got some players that know how to score goals, that's our main problem. Not only that the defense is often questionable and we need a number of new additions in the summer to replace the 'dead wood'. Lambert is often highly praised and doesn't always deserve the adulation it receives. Why some of our fanbase continue to give praise and encouragement is a mystery. Today you may see why.

Hope it's a good game, of course would wish to win even though anything we do now is ultimately immaterial.
The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:38 - Apr 22 with 6905 viewsLibertarian

The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 12:48 - Apr 22 by sainthelens

Concourse at back of away stand to have a pint one of the smallest I've seen.

Cheers for the heads up. Will have an extra at Isaacs.
The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:40 - Apr 22 with 6897 viewssainthelens

The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 13:38 - Apr 22 by Libertarian

Cheers for the heads up. Will have an extra at Isaacs.

Enjoy the day.
The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:07 - Apr 22 with 6604 viewsThrasher6

Just to get it at the top of the page....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:23 - Apr 22 with 6356 viewsairedale

Why isn’t it a sticky, are we short of staff?
The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:26 - Apr 22 with 6308 viewsjackrmee

Just got home. Any streams today lads?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:39 - Apr 22 with 6067 viewsSgorioFruit

remember Craig Beattie's goal?

didn't Ipswich have a penalty shout turned down only for the swans to run off with the ball and beatie hit that pearler top corner from about 25 yards out while Roy Keane just looked numb on the touch line.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:40 - Apr 22 with 6034 viewsporthcawljax

The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:26 - Apr 22 by jackrmee

Just got home. Any streams today lads?

https://www.baldstreamer.xyz/2019/03/channel-3.html?m=1

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:45 - Apr 22 with 5932 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:23 - Apr 22 by airedale

Why isn’t it a sticky, are we short of staff?

Lack of intrest? ... the match day thread would be running into it's tenth page by now when we were in the big league 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:47 - Apr 22 with 5893 viewsdickythorpe

I'm hearing more about the weather than the game on radio Wales.
The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:52 - Apr 22 with 5765 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:47 - Apr 22 by dickythorpe

I'm hearing more about the weather than the game on radio Wales.

Poor first half, James missed another sitter and Routs managed to turn a goalbound shot from Fulton over the bar possible Byer pen appeal turned down and he got booked
[Post edited 22 Apr 2019 15:54]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:54 - Apr 22 with 5743 viewsjasper_T

Shape not helping our attacking play. James stuck centrally trying to time runs in behind, Routs having to take people on out on the wing.

Swap em back over Graham mate.
The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:54 - Apr 22 with 5733 viewsjacabertawe

More paint drying time.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:55 - Apr 22 with 5730 viewsjasper_T

The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:52 - Apr 22 by Swanjaxs

Poor first half, James missed another sitter and Routs managed to turn a goalbound shot from Fulton over the bar possible Byer pen appeal turned down and he got booked
[Post edited 22 Apr 2019 15:54]

Fulton had a shot going well wide that Routledge didn't deflect on target enough.
The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:58 - Apr 22 with 5685 viewslidojack

I might be missing something but if results stay the same, we go on to win and then win our game in hand, we'll be a maximum 4 points off the play offs? If other results go our way we'd be 2 points off?

It's an outside chance but surely something that could give the players a bit of motivation for the second half.
The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:04 - Apr 22 with 5587 viewsGlyn1

The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:58 - Apr 22 by lidojack

I might be missing something but if results stay the same, we go on to win and then win our game in hand, we'll be a maximum 4 points off the play offs? If other results go our way we'd be 2 points off?

It's an outside chance but surely something that could give the players a bit of motivation for the second half.

It's certainly giving me motivation, I've got a treble on Boro and Bristol losing and us winning at 14 to 1.

We're getting acres of space and Routledge is having an excellent game.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:05 - Apr 22 with 5569 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Ipswich Town Vs Swansea City Match Day Thread on 15:55 - Apr 22 by jasper_T

Fulton had a shot going well wide that Routledge didn't deflect on target enough.

Going well wide! Really, look again mate, even Wyndham said it might have been going in at half time

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024