Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Facebook, Brexit and Democracy - Watch This 14:40 - Apr 20 with 3190 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Why don't our MPs push for the Facebook information, because both the main parties now have large social media teams.

https://www.ted.com/talks/carole_cadwalladr_facebook_s_role_in_brexit_and_the_th

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Facebook, Brexit and Democracy - Watch This on 21:21 - Apr 21 with 814 viewsFlashberryjack

Facebook, Brexit and Democracy - Watch This on 21:04 - Apr 21 by Kilkennyjack

Sorry my bad ...

Corrected below ...

Vote Leave has dropped its appeal against a £61,000 fine for breaking electoral law over spending limits, the Electoral Commission has said. The official pro-Brexit campaign for the UK's EU referendum was fined in July for exceeding its £7m spending limit for the vote.

They just broke the law.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35980571

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Facebook, Brexit and Democracy - Watch This on 21:24 - Apr 21 with 811 viewsexiledclaseboy

Facebook, Brexit and Democracy - Watch This on 21:21 - Apr 21 by Flashberryjack

While that was undoubtedly a dubious use of the civil service, no laws were broken.

Poll: Tory leader

Facebook, Brexit and Democracy - Watch This (n/t) on 21:28 - Apr 21 with 803 viewssg1912

Facebook, Brexit and Democracy - Watch This on 21:24 - Apr 21 by exiledclaseboy

While that was undoubtedly a dubious use of the civil service, no laws were broken.

[Post edited 21 Apr 2019 21:31]
Facebook, Brexit and Democracy - Watch This on 21:34 - Apr 21 with 794 viewsKilkennyjack

Facebook, Brexit and Democracy - Watch This on 21:19 - Apr 21 by sg1912

www.electoralcommission.org.uk/i-am-a/journalist/electoral-commission-media-centre/party-and-election-finance-to-keep/liberal-democrats-fined-18,000-for-breaches-of-campaign-finance-rules

... you could void nearly every election over the past 100 years if you were going to apply the same level of scrutiny, but I suspect it's selective outrage on your part as you didn't get your way.

Look at that over there ?
Whatabout that ?

You make it sound that it does not matter.
But it does.
Take a look below....?

Brexit:
Leave ‘very likely’ won EU referendum due to illegal overspending, says Oxford professor’s evidence to High Court

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/vote-leave

Beware of the Risen People

Facebook, Brexit and Democracy - Watch This on 21:36 - Apr 21 with 791 viewsKilkennyjack

Facebook, Brexit and Democracy - Watch This on 21:21 - Apr 21 by Flashberryjack

They did not break the law.

Only the Leave side broke the law. Fact.

Facebook, Brexit and Democracy - Watch This on 21:41 - Apr 21 with 785 viewssg1912

Facebook, Brexit and Democracy - Watch This on 21:34 - Apr 21 by Kilkennyjack

Look at that over there ?
Whatabout that ?

You make it sound that it does not matter.
But it does.
Take a look below....?

Brexit:
Leave ‘very likely’ won EU referendum due to illegal overspending, says Oxford professor’s evidence to High Court

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/vote-leave

I just showed you a link which clearly states that Remain campaigns were guilty of overspending and ironically you post a link to an opinion piece that is full of 'what if's' and 'what abouts'
Facebook, Brexit and Democracy - Watch This on 21:58 - Apr 21 with 776 viewsLuther27

My view on Social Media and reported news twenty years ago...12 hours. By that I mean news reports, news paper print twenty years ago took roughly 12 hours to fabricate a view disseminated to the public. Now it's real time with a little more fckery introduced but the outcome us the same.
Facebook, Brexit and Democracy - Watch This on 22:46 - Apr 21 with 763 viewsKilkennyjack

Facebook, Brexit and Democracy - Watch This on 21:41 - Apr 21 by sg1912

I just showed you a link which clearly states that Remain campaigns were guilty of overspending and ironically you post a link to an opinion piece that is full of 'what if's' and 'what abouts'

Only the Leave side have broken the law.
I hope thats clear enough for you.

Login to get fewer ads

Facebook, Brexit and Democracy - Watch This on 22:55 - Apr 21 with 758 viewssg1912

Facebook, Brexit and Democracy - Watch This on 22:46 - Apr 21 by Kilkennyjack

Both sides broke electoral law, clearly you haven’t bothered to research the subject.
Facebook, Brexit and Democracy - Watch This on 09:16 - Apr 22 with 713 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Facebook, Brexit and Democracy - Watch This on 22:46 - Apr 21 by Kilkennyjack

If we left with no deal would any of you leave the UK?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Facebook, Brexit and Democracy - Watch This on 13:03 - Apr 23 with 654 viewsjackrmee

Facebook, Brexit and Democracy - Watch This on 09:16 - Apr 22 by Brynmill_Jack

If we left with no deal would any of you leave the UK?

I'm leaving this fukhole of a place whatever happens

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Facebook, Brexit and Democracy - Watch This on 13:06 - Apr 23 with 654 viewsbluey_the_blue

Facebook, Brexit and Democracy - Watch This on 21:40 - Apr 20 by Kilkennyjack

Carol Cadwallader is a modern day hero 🦸‍♀️ 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿👏
Educated in a Welsh Comp.

She has Farage and his motley crew/gang on the run.
Where did the £8m come from Nig ?

Her articles have numerous corrections - one was corrected three times.

She's created the narrative Wylie was an amazing whistleblower whilst conveniently ignoring the fact he left CA, set up a company doing the same stuff with the same data... quite the heroic character, making money off the data eh?
Facebook, Brexit and Democracy - Watch This on 13:45 - Apr 23 with 635 viewsLeonWasGod

Facebook, Brexit and Democracy - Watch This on 21:36 - Apr 21 by Kilkennyjack

They did not break the law.

Only the Leave side broke the law. Fact.

Nice try, but unfortunately facts hold no weight against beliefs. People want crooked politicians so they deserve all they get.
Facebook, Brexit and Democracy - Watch This on 11:45 - Apr 24 with 585 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Caught this on social media few days ago, very worrying and interesting. We really are in dangerous times.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024