Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seagulls 16:55 - Apr 20 with 2149 viewsPegojack

Brilliant point for Brighton at Wolves this afternoon. Now we need the Scoucers to do the business tomorrow.
Seagulls on 17:03 - Apr 20 with 2097 viewsraynor94

A point for Brighton home against Newcastle next week would mean Cardiff would have to win 2 out of their last 4 games

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Seagulls on 17:07 - Apr 20 with 2071 viewsmonmouth

Seagulls on 17:03 - Apr 20 by raynor94

A point for Brighton home against Newcastle next week would mean Cardiff would have to win 2 out of their last 4 games

Two out of three if they lose to the Scouse. Lots of ifs there though. There are always some surprises at the death. Could go either way, but Brighton look terrible at the minute, so my money might still be on Cardiff, even though their odds are longer.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Seagulls on 17:13 - Apr 20 with 2020 viewsPegojack

It could well go down to goal difference, and even that could be tight, given that Brighton have yet to play Arsenal, Spurs and Citeh.

Good to see Fulham starting to show some spirit, too, today. That'll be no walkover for the scum.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2019 17:14]
Seagulls on 17:15 - Apr 20 with 2007 viewsmajorraglan

Seagulls on 17:07 - Apr 20 by monmouth

Two out of three if they lose to the Scouse. Lots of ifs there though. There are always some surprises at the death. Could go either way, but Brighton look terrible at the minute, so my money might still be on Cardiff, even though their odds are longer.

I think there is still some way to go in this seasons relegation battle, I have this nagging feeling the Cardiff will get something out of tomorrows game. On paper they should be roasted but I can see them getting a point fr some strange reason.
Seagulls on 17:17 - Apr 20 with 1993 views34dfgdf54

Seagulls on 17:15 - Apr 20 by majorraglan

I think there is still some way to go in this seasons relegation battle, I have this nagging feeling the Cardiff will get something out of tomorrows game. On paper they should be roasted but I can see them getting a point fr some strange reason.

I get like that with the c*nts.

I still think they’ll beat palace and Fulham so another win needed for Brighton.
Seagulls on 17:41 - Apr 20 with 1905 viewsThe_undecided

Good result for the Seagulls, I had them down for a point here and a point home to Newcastle.

I see them conceding another 8 goals as their attack at the moment is non existent, posed very little threat today, just kept giving the ball away, Gooners, Spurs and City will exploit this alot more than Wolves did today, can see city putting 4 possibly 5 past them if they keep playing like this.

Dont see Cardiff getting anything tomorrow, maybe another Chelsea type result, they are tough to breakdown at home for sure.

Narrow win at Fulham and home to Palace, and lose to utd by maybe a goal or 2 (Depends I guess on what utd have to play for).

So there is a real chance of it coming down to goal difference, which could be close, I have the Seagulls to stay up.
Seagulls on 17:44 - Apr 20 with 1892 viewssainthelens

They will park the bus from the off. Should Liverpool score early could be a cricket score.
Here's hoping.
Seagulls on 17:47 - Apr 20 with 1877 viewsmonmouth

Seagulls on 17:41 - Apr 20 by The_undecided

Good result for the Seagulls, I had them down for a point here and a point home to Newcastle.

I see them conceding another 8 goals as their attack at the moment is non existent, posed very little threat today, just kept giving the ball away, Gooners, Spurs and City will exploit this alot more than Wolves did today, can see city putting 4 possibly 5 past them if they keep playing like this.

Dont see Cardiff getting anything tomorrow, maybe another Chelsea type result, they are tough to breakdown at home for sure.

Narrow win at Fulham and home to Palace, and lose to utd by maybe a goal or 2 (Depends I guess on what utd have to play for).

So there is a real chance of it coming down to goal difference, which could be close, I have the Seagulls to stay up.

LMAO

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Seagulls on 18:06 - Apr 20 with 1812 viewspencoedjack

I believe it’s the 1st time I’ve really wanted the scousers to win tomorrow

Fulham will turn the Basseys over.
Seagulls on 18:09 - Apr 20 with 1798 viewslonglostjack

I stand to win £58 for a £5 stake if Cardiff stay up Pego. It’s a consolation if the feckers were to stay up. Still feel dirty about it though.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Seagulls on 18:14 - Apr 20 with 1783 viewsThe_undecided

Seagulls on 17:47 - Apr 20 by monmouth

LMAO

Scrap that. Looking at the Magpies, I see them putting a couple past the gulls, this really could go down to the wire, especially wiuth Fulham finding a bit of late form. Anything can happen and probably will
Seagulls on 21:10 - Apr 20 with 1515 viewsPegojack

Seagulls on 18:09 - Apr 20 by longlostjack

I stand to win £58 for a £5 stake if Cardiff stay up Pego. It’s a consolation if the feckers were to stay up. Still feel dirty about it though.

Ych-a-fi !
Seagulls on 21:27 - Apr 20 with 1471 viewsCooperman

Seagulls on 18:09 - Apr 20 by longlostjack

£58 is not a consolation.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Seagulls on 08:42 - Apr 21 with 1209 viewstaffpunk

I think it's just about all over tbh, that was a vital point for Brighton. Never mind, renewed for next season anyway. The sun is shining and both my sons are coming with me to the match, don't get to do this much anymore, so looking forward to a good day out. Certainly not expecting anything out of the game.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024