Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. 09:39 - Apr 21 with 5312 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

Read it to your family. Remember, Jesus died for your sins. Jesus loves you.

https://www.allaboutjesuschrist.org/the-meaning-of-easter-faq.htm

Peace be with you.
Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 10:03 - Apr 21 with 4120 viewsSgorioFruit

jesus has done nothing for me

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 10:07 - Apr 21 with 4108 viewsDr_Winston

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 10:07 - Apr 21 with 4108 viewsThrasher6

I've never 'got' the appeal of religion. Mind numbingly stupid concept whose premise is to subjugate and control people. It's done a very good job at it as well...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 10:08 - Apr 21 with 4107 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 10:07 - Apr 21 by Thrasher6

I've never 'got' the appeal of religion. Mind numbingly stupid concept whose premise is to subjugate and control people. It's done a very good job at it as well...

You'll get "it" when the time is right.
Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 10:09 - Apr 21 with 4103 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 10:03 - Apr 21 by SgorioFruit

You woke this morning to a beautiful sunny day and yet you say he's done nothing for you?
Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 10:17 - Apr 21 with 4088 viewsThrasher6

Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 10:09 - Apr 21 by Alberto_Swinglehurst

You woke this morning to a beautiful sunny day and yet you say he's done nothing for you?

That's the weather forecast...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 10:20 - Apr 21 with 4083 viewsdickythorpe

Jesus saves, Paul Raynor blasted the rebound into the Grand
Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 10:31 - Apr 21 with 4071 viewsHighjack

Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 10:07 - Apr 21 by Thrasher6

Yeah it doesn't work on people that well anymore so they had to create a new omnipotent power that punishes you for acting and thinking in the wrong way.

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/tapestry/the-market-god-1.3836345/is-the-market-the-new

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 10:49 - Apr 21 with 4060 viewsSgorioFruit

Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 10:09 - Apr 21 by Alberto_Swinglehurst

if my baby will be born with a strong healthy heart in three weeks time then I may give it a thought, but unfortunately it looks like that wont be the case.

So yeh, thankyou Jesus. Amazing work there for my family.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 10:51 - Apr 21 with 4056 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 10:49 - Apr 21 by SgorioFruit

if my baby will be born with a strong healthy heart in three weeks time then I may give it a thought, but unfortunately it looks like that wont be the case.

Jesus, you tvvat.
Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 10:53 - Apr 21 with 4045 viewsLohengrin

Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 10:49 - Apr 21 by SgorioFruit

We’ve never met but I’m genuinely gutted for you reading that, mate.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 10:56 - Apr 21 with 4040 viewsjackal

So what about tsunamis , earthquakes, hurricanes etc?
Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 10:57 - Apr 21 with 4035 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 10:56 - Apr 21 by jackal

So what about tsunamis , earthquakes, hurricanes etc?

None today, in sunny Swansea.
Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 10:58 - Apr 21 with 4032 viewsWarwickHunt

Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 10:03 - Apr 21 by SgorioFruit

Not a Citeh fan then?
Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 11:06 - Apr 21 with 4022 viewsWarwickHunt

Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 10:17 - Apr 21 by Thrasher6

That's the weather forecast...

I was going to glue myself to Jezza’s allotment shed in protest but now I realise it’s His fault I’m going to rip up the Bible and use it to line Govey’s (my pet hamster) cage.

That’ll learn ‘im.
Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 11:10 - Apr 21 with 4020 viewsjackal

Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 10:57 - Apr 21 by Alberto_Swinglehurst

None today, in sunny Swansea.

He loves us then.

Third world? Not so much.
Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 11:13 - Apr 21 with 4015 viewsHighjack

Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 11:10 - Apr 21 by jackal

He loves us then.

Third world? Not so much.

It's always sunny in the third world.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 12:10 - Apr 21 with 3972 viewsomarjack

I'm a hardcore atheist, but ffs people have some respect. You don't have to show your bigotry against religious people.

Happy Easter to all. (whatever that really means)

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 12:47 - Apr 21 with 3940 viewsPegojack

To quote the sublime Clive James:

Religions are advertising agencies for a product that doesn't exist.
Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 13:00 - Apr 21 with 3919 viewsGowerjack

FSM.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 13:42 - Apr 21 with 3875 viewswobbly

I’m sorry to read this. Hoping things work out well for you all.
Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 14:05 - Apr 21 with 3855 viewsLord_Bony

Indeed sympathies.

as a Christian I've already celebrated Easter Sunday in my own way ...now I'm in the beer garden of the pub enjoying a couple of nice cold beers... really don't care what other people's opinions are on the subject.

Each to their own.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 15:03 - Apr 21 with 3791 viewsScotia

I was brought up to go to Church. It was actually reading about the "resurrection" that has put me off religion.

According to the Bible Jesus only appeared to a handful of people after he was resurrected and the Bible is very contradictory about who and when, and even when he did it was sometimes in spirit form or he wasn't recognisable and mistaken for a gardener. The entire Christian religion is based on this. He didn't just go back to normal life for the month or so before he went to heaven which many assume to be the case. Sorry I'm not buying that.

I respect people who get something from religion, but its not for me.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2019 16:55]
Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 15:29 - Apr 21 with 3770 viewsAndy1300

Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 10:08 - Apr 21 by Alberto_Swinglehurst

You'll get "it" when the time is right.

Jesus and all the gods are as real as the tooth fairy.

Nice book of stories though

Number 1 team in Wales

Please take a minute to read about the true meaning of Easter. on 15:38 - Apr 21 with 3755 viewsAndy1300

If there was a god, why did he allow my 5 week old daughter to contract meningitis, septicaemia, pneumonia and kidney failure?

She is 35 now and has lived a happy life, she needs round the clock care, can’t walk, talk or feed herself, so there, that’s a pretty good reason to not believe.

Number 1 team in Wales

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024