Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread 10:45 - Apr 21 with 3731 viewsMrSwerve

Easier run in than Brighton, they’ll do it easily.

Not that I want to tempt fate...
[Post edited 21 Apr 2019 10:46]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The official Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds on 10:46 - Apr 21 with 2567 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

I think they'll get something out of the game today. Late kick off, drinking all day, the fans will create a magnificent atmosphere. I hope it doesn't spill over though.
The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 11:00 - Apr 21 with 2518 viewsicecoldjack

I really couldn’t care less, staying in the premier league means eventually you end up with a team of over paid mercenaries who don’t give a fook which eventually end up bankrupting the club, though in fairness at least they won’t have to worry about losing any kind of wonderful footballing identity because they have none !

The only possible good thing is that Tan cashes out and sells it to some American “ investors”. Who can maybe take them to the next level .

Think we’ve seen the best of the premier league myself, it was just about possible to sign quality at semi decent prices before but any decent player now is looking at 50k a week minimum with good players going north of 100k . There comes a point when it all goes upside down and that point seems to be sooner rather than later nowadays .

It really is a billionaires play thing today, it used to be just a millionaires plaything which meant small teams had a little bit of hope, can’t wait for the bubble to burst on football . Think we aren’t far away with fans starting to not pay for sports packages etc .
The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 11:18 - Apr 21 with 2481 viewsThrasher6

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 11:00 - Apr 21 by icecoldjack

I really couldn’t care less, staying in the premier league means eventually you end up with a team of over paid mercenaries who don’t give a fook which eventually end up bankrupting the club, though in fairness at least they won’t have to worry about losing any kind of wonderful footballing identity because they have none !

The only possible good thing is that Tan cashes out and sells it to some American “ investors”. Who can maybe take them to the next level .

Think we’ve seen the best of the premier league myself, it was just about possible to sign quality at semi decent prices before but any decent player now is looking at 50k a week minimum with good players going north of 100k . There comes a point when it all goes upside down and that point seems to be sooner rather than later nowadays .

It really is a billionaires play thing today, it used to be just a millionaires plaything which meant small teams had a little bit of hope, can’t wait for the bubble to burst on football . Think we aren’t far away with fans starting to not pay for sports packages etc .

Very good post....Bournemouth paid out £107 million in wages last season....it's unsustainable and they will end up out of the Premier League soon with all the financial fall out to come.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The official Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds on 11:29 - Apr 21 with 2446 viewstaffpunk

The official Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds on 10:46 - Apr 21 by Alberto_Swinglehurst

I think they'll get something out of the game today. Late kick off, drinking all day, the fans will create a magnificent atmosphere. I hope it doesn't spill over though.

Yes, should be a good atmosphere, as long as Liverpool don't score too early. C

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

The official Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds on 11:30 - Apr 21 with 2446 viewstaffpunk

The official Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds on 10:46 - Apr 21 by Alberto_Swinglehurst

Yes, should be a good atmosphere, as long as Liverpool don't score too early. Can't see us staying up myself, think Brighton will get at least a point against Newcastle.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 11:45 - Apr 21 with 2418 viewssainthelens

Be all over by next Saturday night. Newcastle be on the beach after winning yesterday, Fulham have found form.
You know the math.
The official Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds on 12:17 - Apr 21 with 2369 viewsowainglyndwr

The official Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds on 11:30 - Apr 21 by taffpunk

Yes, should be a good atmosphere, as long as Liverpool don't score too early. Can't see us staying up myself, think Brighton will get at least a point against Newcastle.

It's a close call Taff
The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 12:26 - Apr 21 with 2342 viewsomarjack

They won't make it imo.

Even if they do. They'll have to splash some serious cash on signings and wages for next season. Or they'll do a Huddersfield.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Login to get fewer ads

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 12:33 - Apr 21 with 2328 viewsFireboy2

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 11:00 - Apr 21 by icecoldjack

Brilliant post icey.

Prepare yourself for the backlash though.
The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 16:38 - Apr 21 with 2092 viewsMrSwerve

Scores today then chaps?

Surprise 2-0 win for Cardiff, the little sods.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 16:51 - Apr 21 with 2038 viewsCooperman

Have an up arrow as a sign of appreciation.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 16:51 - Apr 21 with 2036 viewsmonmouth

Could be. In a lot of ways it would be worth it just to see the Scouse reaction.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 17:10 - Apr 21 with 1955 viewsstevethejack

43 passes completed in the first half, compared to Liverpool's 248.
Possession 21% - 79%
The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 17:12 - Apr 21 with 1951 viewsraynor94

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 17:10 - Apr 21 by stevethejack

43 passes completed in the first half, compared to Liverpool's 248.
Possession 21% - 79%

Yet it's still nil nil, statistics mean nothing

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 17:15 - Apr 21 with 1941 viewsGroo

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 17:12 - Apr 21 by raynor94

0-1 actually :)

Groo does what Groo does best

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 17:16 - Apr 21 with 1935 viewsPegojack

Get in.
The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 17:16 - Apr 21 with 1933 viewsProfessor

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 17:12 - Apr 21 by raynor94

Nice to see a few Cardiff fans celebrating Liverpool’s goal then. Cardiff are very dogged so can see how they have had success but really lack PL quality
The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 17:32 - Apr 21 with 1875 viewsWarwickHunt

Looking forward to watching this on MOTD -

“HOW has that stayed out?! A miss that is felt in Manchester as much as it is in Cardiff. The ground is in shocked silence as Cardiff defender Sean Morrison somehow fails to score.

I've had to watch it twice to see how on earth that stayed out. A corner is whipped in from the right, Alisson comes and flaps at it and Morrison has an open goal.

He somehow ends up clearing it behind him instead of finding the net! He actually mistimes his jump, and the ball hits him on the back and squirms away.” 😂😂😂
The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 17:37 - Apr 21 with 1819 viewsstevethejack

Looks like a hamstring injury to Ralls.

Out for the rest of the season.
The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 17:40 - Apr 21 with 1801 viewsAnotherJohn

I've no love for Cardiff City, but it is hard to ignore how they are getting done over by refs. There is no way that was a pen. I guess we suffered the same problem.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2019 17:40]
The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 17:41 - Apr 21 with 1782 viewssainthelens

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 17:40 - Apr 21 by AnotherJohn

I've no love for Cardiff City, but it is hard to ignore how they are getting done over by refs. There is no way that was a pen. I guess we suffered the same problem.

Fck em.
The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 17:43 - Apr 21 with 1758 viewsstevethejack

100% a penalty. Both arms around Salah for an extended amount of time not allowing him to move.

Also, fuk them anyway.
The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 17:43 - Apr 21 with 1741 viewsBrynCartwright

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 17:32 - Apr 21 by WarwickHunt

Looking forward to watching this on MOTD -

“HOW has that stayed out?! A miss that is felt in Manchester as much as it is in Cardiff. The ground is in shocked silence as Cardiff defender Sean Morrison somehow fails to score.

I've had to watch it twice to see how on earth that stayed out. A corner is whipped in from the right, Alisson comes and flaps at it and Morrison has an open goal.

He somehow ends up clearing it behind him instead of finding the net! He actually mistimes his jump, and the ball hits him on the back and squirms away.” 😂😂😂

Morrison is a right muppet, not only massively ballsing up a great chance, but giving away a stupid penalty. Quite like the Cardiff keeper and Mendez-Laing though.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 17:44 - Apr 21 with 1724 viewsSgorioFruit

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 17:40 - Apr 21 by AnotherJohn

Salah threw himself to the floor, but whats with the Cardiff player having both arms around him?
not sure if its a penalty but it was certainly invited by the Cardiff player

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 17:47 - Apr 21 with 1700 viewsAnotherJohn

The official ‘Cardiff are staying up, the bunch of b*****ds’ thread on 17:44 - Apr 21 by SgorioFruit

Salah threw himself to the floor, but whats with the Cardiff player having both arms around him?
not sure if its a penalty but it was certainly invited by the Cardiff player

Well I'm not going to argue too much as it was them and not us on the end of the decision, but I thought (a) Salah played for it by backing into the man and (b) threw himself down. There was the arm over the shoulder admittedly, but no pen for me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024