Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warnock is a comic genius... 18:29 - Apr 21 with 7073 viewsdickythorpe

...or the most deluded tit ever.

Laughing my head off here.
Nothing is ever his or his team's fault. In his mind he has the perfect team but week after week they are hard done by and cheated.
70 years old now Colin, time to feck off.

Dinosaur with an ego that would make Nigel Farage wince.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2019 18:32]
Warnock is a comic genius... on 20:52 - Apr 22 with 1302 viewsbluey_the_blue

Christ, if Warnocks had plastic surgery he needs to sue the surgeon.
Warnock is a comic genius... on 21:02 - Apr 22 with 1280 viewsGaryjack

Warnock is a comic genius... on 20:52 - Apr 22 by bluey_the_blue

Christ, if Warnocks had plastic surgery he needs to sue the surgeon.

Maybe so, but he's definitely had it!
Warnock is a comic genius... on 21:07 - Apr 22 with 1267 viewssainthelens

Warnock is a comic genius... on 20:25 - Apr 22 by bluey_the_blue

"History of taking back handers"?

I presume you have evidence for that bold, libellous claim?

The guy is fckn corrupt and you know it. Years of dealing with agent McKay.
Warnock is a comic genius... on 21:11 - Apr 22 with 1261 viewsbluey_the_blue

Warnock is a comic genius... on 21:07 - Apr 22 by sainthelens

The guy is fckn corrupt and you know it. Years of dealing with agent McKay.

So no evidence then.

Years of dealing with Mackay? Evidence of that - there's been about 3 deals over how many years - and Nantes engaged Mackay not us...
Warnock is a comic genius... on 21:15 - Apr 22 with 1246 viewssainthelens

Warnock is a comic genius... on 21:11 - Apr 22 by bluey_the_blue

So no evidence then.

Years of dealing with Mackay? Evidence of that - there's been about 3 deals over how many years - and Nantes engaged Mackay not us...

Pointless trying to educate you you fckn halfwit. I've read enough over the years to convince me. Truth is, the likes of him and our ex chairman will always be one step ahead.
Warnock is a comic genius... on 21:31 - Apr 22 with 1221 viewsbluey_the_blue

Warnock is a comic genius... on 21:15 - Apr 22 by sainthelens

Pointless trying to educate you you fckn halfwit. I've read enough over the years to convince me. Truth is, the likes of him and our ex chairman will always be one step ahead.

Well, if you've read enough to convince you should be easy or you to dig out links then.
Warnock is a comic genius... on 21:39 - Apr 22 with 1201 viewsexhmrc1

what is not in question is that he accepted flights organised and paid for by a so called dodgy agent over Sala
https://news.sky.com/story/emiliano-sala-agent-willie-mckay-reveals-details-of-f
Warnock is a comic genius... on 21:44 - Apr 22 with 1190 viewsbluey_the_blue

Warnock is a comic genius... on 21:39 - Apr 22 by exhmrc1

what is not in question is that he accepted flights organised and paid for by a so called dodgy agent over Sala
https://news.sky.com/story/emiliano-sala-agent-willie-mckay-reveals-details-of-f

Which, as is explained to you over and over and over again is only meaningful in that Mackay is admitting it was an illegal charter flight...
Login to get fewer ads

Warnock is a comic genius... on 22:02 - Apr 22 with 1158 viewsexhmrc1

Warnock is a comic genius... on 21:44 - Apr 22 by bluey_the_blue

Which, as is explained to you over and over and over again is only meaningful in that Mackay is admitting it was an illegal charter flight...

Warnock travelled in planes organised and paid for by the McKay's before the fateful flight for the purpose of looking at another player then to watch Sala and Sala was brought over to have talks with your club with his agent. He wasn't the player's agent. He was a go between helping your club get a striker, Nantes to make money and Sala to make his premier league dream come true. Read the article fully and you will understand that what happened was a dreadful accident and we still dont know whether there mechanical problems or pilot error. You criticise the fact it was a small plane but that is what was used previously and your club and manager were happy using these as it didnt cost them a penny.
Warnock is a comic genius... on 22:10 - Apr 22 with 1137 viewsbluey_the_blue

Warnock is a comic genius... on 22:02 - Apr 22 by exhmrc1

Warnock travelled in planes organised and paid for by the McKay's before the fateful flight for the purpose of looking at another player then to watch Sala and Sala was brought over to have talks with your club with his agent. He wasn't the player's agent. He was a go between helping your club get a striker, Nantes to make money and Sala to make his premier league dream come true. Read the article fully and you will understand that what happened was a dreadful accident and we still dont know whether there mechanical problems or pilot error. You criticise the fact it was a small plane but that is what was used previously and your club and manager were happy using these as it didnt cost them a penny.

"Another player" - fact?

You really don't seem to understand what you read - sure you're not current HMRC? Mackay was engaged by Nantes. Not us, not the player. He was engaged by Nantes to sell Sala to a Prem team.

"Dreadful accident"? The pilot was not licensed to fly at night, not on instruments alone due to colour blindness. That's been established. Mackay admitting he was paying the flight costs also shows it was an illegal charter flight.

"Small plane"? Are you deliberately dense? The plane was not used by us previously - dual engine planes were, a far safer option.
Warnock is a comic genius... on 22:19 - Apr 22 with 1128 viewsexhmrc1

Warnock is a comic genius... on 22:10 - Apr 22 by bluey_the_blue

"Another player" - fact?

You really don't seem to understand what you read - sure you're not current HMRC? Mackay was engaged by Nantes. Not us, not the player. He was engaged by Nantes to sell Sala to a Prem team.

"Dreadful accident"? The pilot was not licensed to fly at night, not on instruments alone due to colour blindness. That's been established. Mackay admitting he was paying the flight costs also shows it was an illegal charter flight.

"Small plane"? Are you deliberately dense? The plane was not used by us previously - dual engine planes were, a far safer option.

the actual fact not what you try to say
The McKays first flew a delegation from Cardiff, including Warnock and assistant manager Kevin Blackwell, to Nantes on 5 December 2018.
The initial focus of that trip was to watch a match between FC Nantes and Marseille, and to discuss two Marseille players with the club's director of football Andoni Zubizaretta.
But Sala scored in a 2-1 victory for Nantes and impressed Warnock.
Warnock was flown - again by the McKay family - to Nantes to meet Sala and his agent Meissa N'Diaye before being flown back to Cardiff on 8 January 2019.
Warnock is a comic genius... on 22:36 - Apr 22 with 1104 viewsexhmrc1

Sala's agent is also the agent for Bamba who was signed on a free transfer in a deal organised by McKay
Warnock is a comic genius... on 22:59 - Apr 22 with 1082 viewsdobjack2

"Another player" - fact?

This tragedy is shining a light on the murky world of transfers; including managers, agents, who does what and where the money goes. The lawyers are nowhere near finished on this.
Warnock is a comic genius... on 23:12 - Apr 22 with 1072 viewsexhmrc1

Warnock is a comic genius... on 22:59 - Apr 22 by dobjack2

This tragedy is shining a light on the murky world of transfers; including managers, agents, who does what and where the money goes. The lawyers are nowhere near finished on this.

your certainly right on that. Warnock and McKay were involved in a Joey Barton Free transfer where Mckay who organised it gained over a million from QPR. Warnock was happy as he believed he had a player worth way more than that. The amount paid for Bamba has never been released in another so called free transfer. Going back Vincent Tan has actually stated that Cornelius cost over 10 million and not 7 million as believed. Gary Medel cost 16 million not the 11.5 million quoted. This was due to agent and signing on fees. He found 7 deals which he considered dodgy and because of this the transfer budget given to Mackay exceeded by 15 million. Mackay claimed it hadn't exceeded because the transfer fee was within budget. Nobody in Cardiff at the time realised the extra costs in transfers.
Warnock is a comic genius... on 23:28 - Apr 22 with 1057 viewsBrynmill_Jack

"Another player" - fact?

Time to pay up now

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Warnock is a comic genius... on 11:18 - Apr 23 with 898 viewsTom1912

Warnock is a comic genius... on 18:53 - Apr 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He got a weaker squad than what we have now promoted less than 12 months ago. If he's a dinosaur and it's time for him to go, most managers in The Championship (including ours) need to go as well.

He'll be remembered as one of the best managers England have produced in recent decades.

He'll be remembered as a very good Championship manager, not as a top manager and certainly not one of the best ever. That's absurd.
Warnock is a comic genius... on 13:01 - Apr 23 with 853 viewsmonmouth

Warnock is a comic genius... on 11:41 - Apr 22 by 12_July

That was in the past, I doubt Man Utd will be looking to Aberdeen for a future manager, anytime soon.

For every good PL manager, there are at least one mediocre manager, especially from abroad, as we know only to well at Swansea.

Oh, you're pretending to be a swans fan. Bless.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Warnock is a comic genius... on 13:11 - Apr 23 with 835 viewsbluey_the_blue

Warnock is a comic genius... on 23:12 - Apr 22 by exhmrc1

your certainly right on that. Warnock and McKay were involved in a Joey Barton Free transfer where Mckay who organised it gained over a million from QPR. Warnock was happy as he believed he had a player worth way more than that. The amount paid for Bamba has never been released in another so called free transfer. Going back Vincent Tan has actually stated that Cornelius cost over 10 million and not 7 million as believed. Gary Medel cost 16 million not the 11.5 million quoted. This was due to agent and signing on fees. He found 7 deals which he considered dodgy and because of this the transfer budget given to Mackay exceeded by 15 million. Mackay claimed it hadn't exceeded because the transfer fee was within budget. Nobody in Cardiff at the time realised the extra costs in transfers.

So in close to 30 years of management... 2 "transfers". Bravo.

Bamba was a free transfer you bellend due to him being a free agent - yes, signing on fees mean it's not "free" but you really have zero clue about things.

As for your ramblings about Mackay, firstly your figures are out and secondly your rationale isn't even in the ballpark. The issue around the Cornelius transfer wasn't as you laughably claim signing on fees, it was that th 10m fee to begin with was artificially inflated - teams didn't rate him above 3m.
Warnock is a comic genius... on 13:43 - Apr 23 with 793 viewssainthelens

Warnock is a comic genius... on 13:11 - Apr 23 by bluey_the_blue

Bamba was a free transfer you bellend due to him being a free agent - yes, signing on fees mean it's not "free" but you really have zero clue about things.

As for your ramblings about Mackay, firstly your figures are out and secondly your rationale isn't even in the ballpark. The issue around the Cornelius transfer wasn't as you laughably claim signing on fees, it was that th 10m fee to begin with was artificially inflated - teams didn't rate him above 3m.

Fair play, you'll defend him like some on here defend Jenkins.
Warnock is a comic genius... on 15:52 - Apr 23 with 745 viewsNotLoyal

Warnock is a comic genius... on 13:43 - Apr 23 by sainthelens

I thought we got rid of all those lunatics ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Warnock is a comic genius... on 16:30 - Apr 23 with 715 viewsbluey_the_blue

Warnock is a comic genius... on 13:43 - Apr 23 by sainthelens

Good grief... your "attacks" are as effective as our strikers.

You seem to claim "he's dodgy because I say he is, who needs evidence". That's like me claiming you're a regular drink driver. Who cares about silly things like evidence and proof, right?
Warnock is a comic genius... on 18:46 - Apr 23 with 663 viewssainthelens

Warnock is a comic genius... on 16:30 - Apr 23 by bluey_the_blue

Good grief... your "attacks" are as effective as our strikers.

You seem to claim "he's dodgy because I say he is, who needs evidence". That's like me claiming you're a regular drink driver. Who cares about silly things like evidence and proof, right?

I think it's so sweet that your stamping your feet saying he plays a straight bat.
Warnock is a comic genius... on 18:53 - Apr 23 with 656 viewsBillyChong

Warnock is a comic genius... on 13:11 - Apr 23 by bluey_the_blue

Who represents the McKay kids on the books at Cardiff?
Warnock is a comic genius... on 18:54 - Apr 23 with 654 viewsbluey_the_blue

Warnock is a comic genius... on 18:46 - Apr 23 by sainthelens

I think it's so sweet that your stamping your feet saying he plays a straight bat.

Am I or is that your interpretation?

You're making claims. Onus on you to provide evidence behind those claims not on me. You refuse to do so...

Damian Collins made claims under parliamentary privilege, repeating disproven allegations. I now of a city fan who challenged him to repeat those comments outside HoC. Years on, he's failed to do so...
Warnock is a comic genius... on 19:33 - Apr 23 with 629 viewssainthelens

Warnock is a comic genius... on 18:54 - Apr 23 by bluey_the_blue

Am I or is that your interpretation?

You're making claims. Onus on you to provide evidence behind those claims not on me. You refuse to do so...

Damian Collins made claims under parliamentary privilege, repeating disproven allegations. I now of a city fan who challenged him to repeat those comments outside HoC. Years on, he's failed to do so...

How can I put this....?
Fck off to your own club's forum.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024