Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Game of thrones 09:49 - Apr 23 with 10441 viewssmellyjack

So come on let’s hear your theories.

What will happen at next weeks “battle of winterfell episode”?

Is the mad king the night king?

Who will land the throne?
Game of thrones on 10:28 - May 1 with 2547 viewsDrGonzo

Game of thrones on 10:15 - May 1 by Dyfnant

The only things I noticed his flame make contact with were structures, which looked like they exploded perhaps through the expansion.

Thought so. More bollocks from the show creators.

Not as bad as dragon fire being ineffective against the Night King but valyrian steel working (steel worked in dragon fire).
Game of thrones on 10:39 - May 1 with 2547 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Last episode was a bit dark, and could have been better, set up nicely for the final three though !!!
Game of thrones on 11:29 - May 1 with 2494 viewsVincent_Vega

Game of thrones on 10:39 - May 1 by AlfieMooresSon

Last episode was a bit dark, and could have been better, set up nicely for the final three though !!!

I found that it was so dark at times I couldn't see what the fcuk was going on and the dragons in the blizzard scenes and I got a new Bravia broadcasting HD! God help people streaming on 480p

Would loved to have seen an epic final dual with the Main characters and the Night King but hey ho. Onward to Kings Landing!

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Game of thrones on 14:44 - May 1 with 2433 viewstrinityann

I thought the actual battle plan was weak with nearly the whole army out in the open. Hanibal from A team would come up with a better plan.
Game of thrones on 16:31 - May 1 with 2392 viewsDyfnant

Game of thrones on 11:29 - May 1 by Vincent_Vega

I found that it was so dark at times I couldn't see what the fcuk was going on and the dragons in the blizzard scenes and I got a new Bravia broadcasting HD! God help people streaming on 480p

Would loved to have seen an epic final dual with the Main characters and the Night King but hey ho. Onward to Kings Landing!

Considering it costs £15M per episode you’d think the battle scene should be easier to see. Arya using a dead face to hide amongst the dead army before leaping at NK was well thought out though

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Game of thrones on 16:43 - May 1 with 2375 viewsbluey_the_blue

Game of thrones on 11:29 - May 1 by Vincent_Vega

Down to HBO compressing the picture apparently. Best results are if you watch in a darkened room.

I liked it tbh, reminded me of the horror of the old game Silent Hill in terms of not knowing what's out there.
Game of thrones on 22:28 - May 14 with 2180 viewsDrGonzo

Anyone else dismayed at the paper think plot or the rushed nature of the last episode? Or do all like the pretty dragon fire and merciless killing of innocents?
Game of thrones on 14:39 - May 15 with 2070 viewsWxmJax

Not enjoying this series much. Watched the last two episodes back to back in the US on Sunday night and didn't think much of either.
[Post edited 15 May 2019 14:40]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Login to get fewer ads

Game of thrones on 14:54 - May 15 with 2055 viewsVincent_Vega

Game of thrones on 14:39 - May 15 by WxmJax

Not enjoying this series much. Watched the last two episodes back to back in the US on Sunday night and didn't think much of either.
[Post edited 15 May 2019 14:40]

Yeah I tend to agree,

While the cinematics have been breathtaking at times the CGI has been God awful in parts
The Night King in ep3 looked like a snapchat filter!?

There's been some great dialogue but it all seems too rushed, trying to cram it all in. They were better off doing 2 proper 10 episode seasons than this slap dash 2 season 6 episode slightly longer ones.

Shame really been a great program, lets hope they don't do the same with the prequals.
[Post edited 15 May 2019 14:56]

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Game of thrones on 15:05 - May 15 with 2038 viewsDarran

No need to thank me. 🤘🏻

https://metalheadzone.com/ac-dc-song-added-on-game-of-thrones-mad-queen-scene-an

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Game of thrones on 16:09 - May 15 with 1991 viewshobo

Game of thrones on 14:54 - May 15 by Vincent_Vega

Yeah I tend to agree,

While the cinematics have been breathtaking at times the CGI has been God awful in parts
The Night King in ep3 looked like a snapchat filter!?

There's been some great dialogue but it all seems too rushed, trying to cram it all in. They were better off doing 2 proper 10 episode seasons than this slap dash 2 season 6 episode slightly longer ones.

Shame really been a great program, lets hope they don't do the same with the prequals.
[Post edited 15 May 2019 14:56]

Prequels? My God they really are scraping the barrel. Give the people their lives back, HBO!
Game of thrones on 19:15 - May 15 with 1943 viewsGroo

Game of thrones on 16:09 - May 15 by hobo

Prequels? My God they really are scraping the barrel. Give the people their lives back, HBO!

They're already underway preparing for the first one based 1000's of years in the past of GOT when the first men arrived on Westeros.

Groo does what Groo does best

Game of thrones on 23:17 - May 16 with 1810 viewsWxmJax

The fans aren't happy.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-48303921

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Game of thrones on 12:38 - May 21 with 1634 viewsMrSwerve

Thoughts on the final episode?

I’m amazed how many of them lived in the end. It was a bit of a fairytale ending but I thought it was ok. Not as dramatic as I was expecting though.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Game of thrones on 14:19 - May 21 with 1597 viewsJack_y_Jwc

hugely disappointing, cheesy and major flaws.
Why rush the final series when it could easily have been spread across 2 maybe 3.

Game of thrones on 14:29 - May 21 with 1586 viewsbluey_the_blue

For me, the final episode worked perfectly.

People complaining about Dany doing a U turn and going mad? She's got the Taergaryen blood after all plus she's never been a good person. Noble aims early on sure but look how she achieved them - never afraid to slaughter people.

Jon Snow returning to the North? It's where he's comfortable, the"exile" was something I doubt he'd have objected to. Why would he take the throne when he had zero interest or indeed skill at the political side?

Jon killing Dany - who else? Arya would have been too predictable.

Arya leaving for a spinoff oops pastures new? Well, she's also no politician, given her experiences she'd have had itchy feet within months.

Sansa - eh, for me she's always thought of herself as being far more capable than she is, relying on the Stark name. Not helped by Sophie Turner's acting "ability" ( see X-men ).

People seem to hate on Bran gaining the throne; everything makes sense though. Listen to Bran's comments throughout the episode, everyone was where he wanted them to be - so with Westeros having experience eons of machinations throughout it's history, the wheel hasn't been broken, just the symbol. Bran's manipulated just like Cersei and everybody else.

The only thing I could really fault it on is that "the more things change, the less they change really" ending comes across as very Battlestar Galactica-y, as in efforts to break the wheel just continue it.
Game of thrones on 14:36 - May 21 with 1576 viewsAlfieMooresSon

It was rubbish as if that little squirt would ever get anywhere near the thrown!
Game of thrones on 14:37 - May 21 with 1570 viewsbluey_the_blue

Game of thrones on 14:36 - May 21 by AlfieMooresSon

It was rubbish as if that little squirt would ever get anywhere near the thrown!

That's the point - he manipulated everybody to get to the point where he'd become King.
Game of thrones on 14:39 - May 21 with 1561 viewsAlfieMooresSon

Game of thrones on 14:37 - May 21 by bluey_the_blue

That's the point - he manipulated everybody to get to the point where he'd become King.

What a load of shite, someone would have stuck a knife in his head before the meeting had finished in every other episode!

Now they all want to be friends what a load of bollox.
Game of thrones on 14:46 - May 21 with 1552 viewsbluey_the_blue

Game of thrones on 14:39 - May 21 by AlfieMooresSon

What a load of shite, someone would have stuck a knife in his head before the meeting had finished in every other episode!

Now they all want to be friends what a load of bollox.

Not really. There have been two great battles - vs white walkers, the attack on Kings landing.

The former depleted forces, the latter showed callous regard for the lives of innocents.

All agreed things had to change, break the wheel. Bran had played everybody throughout, manipulating them into choosing him as the safe option, uncorrupted by politics. So nothing has really changed in terms of machinations determining the King.
Game of thrones on 15:32 - May 21 with 1520 viewsJFSwan

I expected either - Danny to kill Jon or,
Jon to kill Danny and survive dragon fire to rule.

I did not expect that rather placid ending
Game of thrones on 17:29 - May 21 with 1490 viewsexiledclaseboy

Mrs reckons the finale was, and I quote, “sappy” and a bit crap all told.

Poll: Tory leader

Game of thrones on 06:10 - May 22 with 1395 viewsDr_Winston

I quite liked the finale.

Final season definitely "rushed" though and would have been better had they listened to HBO and spread it over two.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Game of thrones on 17:49 - May 22 with 1272 viewsDrGonzo

I didn't hate the way it ended for the major characters.

How it got there was appalling at times and that is the major disappointed for me. Thinking how well it was written before series 5 and all. This series was beyond dreadful.

Oh well, just hope the last 2 books fill the gap if and when they are released.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024