Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Game of thrones 09:49 - Apr 23 with 10598 viewssmellyjack

So come on let’s hear your theories.

What will happen at next weeks “battle of winterfell episode”?

Is the mad king the night king?

Who will land the throne?
Game of thrones on 11:18 - Apr 24 with 2190 viewsNogginthenog

Kevin is the night king and the throne will be scrapped in B and S Spares
Game of thrones on 11:29 - Apr 24 with 2172 viewsLord_Bony

Ok I’ll give it a shot,but I’m not paying.

So will download Exodus app onto my Kodi firestick and Watch season 8 for free.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Game of thrones on 17:35 - Apr 25 with 2007 viewsDrGonzo

Best series of books ever written by the way.

I enjoy the show, can't say I've been too bothered with it since the plot has gone beyond where the books end. The next episode should be a cracker though.
Game of thrones on 17:41 - Apr 25 with 2003 viewsWxmJax

When he called her "Danni" near the end I thought wtf.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Game of thrones on 19:42 - Apr 26 with 1890 viewsSTID2017

Game of thrones on 13:25 - Apr 23 by MrSwerve

You’re not alone in thinking it’s got off to a rather slow start. I guess it’s the calm before the storm...the next few extended length episodes should be epic.

I hope that it hasn’t been built up so much that it fails to deliver though.

I don't think the two year delay helped.
The third episode should be where it really gets back to it's best

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Game of thrones on 15:35 - Apr 28 with 1806 viewsGroo

Game of thrones on 17:35 - Apr 25 by DrGonzo

Best series of books ever written by the way.

I enjoy the show, can't say I've been too bothered with it since the plot has gone beyond where the books end. The next episode should be a cracker though.

I've read that the ending of the series will be identical to the books, just take a different route to get there.

I reckon the never yet seen army of Dorne will have some say in the end.

Groo does what Groo does best

Game of thrones on 15:36 - Apr 28 with 1802 viewsGroo

Game of thrones on 11:29 - Apr 24 by Lord_Bony

Seasons 1 and 2 are on free view over here in Alberta, Canada.

Groo does what Groo does best

Game of thrones on 16:15 - Apr 28 with 1785 viewsbluey_the_blue

Game of thrones on 15:35 - Apr 28 by Groo

I've read that the ending of the series will be identical to the books, just take a different route to get there.

I reckon the never yet seen army of Dorne will have some say in the end.

The Dorne army will be the sci-fi equivalent of the fabled Den Haag army alleged taking Cardiff...
Login to get fewer ads

Game of thrones on 17:25 - Apr 28 with 1758 viewsDr_Winston

Melisandre will be back. Probably with a load of red priests.

I liked the last episode. Plenty of great character moments and a little bit of calm before the storm. We're basically getting four movies to end the series so it's no biggie.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Game of thrones on 19:48 - Apr 28 with 1713 viewsmarchamjack

Alarm being set for 6am so I can get up and watch tonight’s 2am episode before work

Can’t ever recall doing that for a tv series episode before

Better be as good as the hype...

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Game of thrones on 20:34 - Apr 28 with 1692 viewsDrGonzo

Game of thrones on 17:25 - Apr 28 by Dr_Winston

Melisandre will be back. Probably with a load of red priests.

I liked the last episode. Plenty of great character moments and a little bit of calm before the storm. We're basically getting four movies to end the series so it's no biggie.

The fiery hand (slave soldiers of the red temple in volantis) only has a thousand troops.

The way the show has diverted from the books is unforgivable at times. Treating them as separate entities.

Maybe GRRM will change his mind based on how the show goes anyway.
Game of thrones on 20:57 - Apr 28 with 1678 viewsDr_Winston

Game of thrones on 20:34 - Apr 28 by DrGonzo

The fiery hand (slave soldiers of the red temple in volantis) only has a thousand troops.

The way the show has diverted from the books is unforgivable at times. Treating them as separate entities.

Maybe GRRM will change his mind based on how the show goes anyway.

The last couple of books needed a bit of diverting from. Martin is badly in need of a strong editor.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Game of thrones on 15:06 - Apr 29 with 1547 viewsJackFish

Game of thrones on 19:48 - Apr 28 by marchamjack

Alarm being set for 6am so I can get up and watch tonight’s 2am episode before work

Can’t ever recall doing that for a tv series episode before

Better be as good as the hype...

I've been doing that with this and the last series of Westworld, much more palatable to get up for than going straight to the office!

Not sure how I feel about last night's episode, definitely felt like there should have been more backstory, motivation, twists or something to do with the Night King and the walkers, and that Bran might actually do something useful instead of spending the whole episode pretending to be a crow.

Does that really leave Cersei as the final villain? Seems a little anticlimactic since they've spent the previous seven seasons building up the dead as the real enemy.
Game of thrones on 15:18 - Apr 29 with 1538 viewsUxbridge

Game of thrones on 15:06 - Apr 29 by JackFish

I've been doing that with this and the last series of Westworld, much more palatable to get up for than going straight to the office!

Not sure how I feel about last night's episode, definitely felt like there should have been more backstory, motivation, twists or something to do with the Night King and the walkers, and that Bran might actually do something useful instead of spending the whole episode pretending to be a crow.

Does that really leave Cersei as the final villain? Seems a little anticlimactic since they've spent the previous seven seasons building up the dead as the real enemy.

Incredible episode though. Utterly brutal.

I expect there may be a few twists to come. Plenty of subplots amongst the survivors.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Game of thrones on 16:40 - Apr 29 with 1510 viewsbluey_the_blue

Game of thrones on 15:06 - Apr 29 by JackFish

Anti-climactic?

It's been set up brilliantly.

Cersei gets a massive army behind her. Double crosses the rest by failing to provide troops, leaving them to take heavy losses whilst dealing with White Walkers, meaning any march against her means she has the numbers.

The alliance of the others could rapidly fall apart - Dany started with best of intentions, shows willing to have hands covered in blood to that goal, close to going mad driving by the throne whilst knowing Jon has more of a claim to it...

The main enemy is and always has been those aiming for the throne; white walkers have always been an arctic walking dead lite subplot.
Game of thrones on 16:48 - Apr 29 with 1501 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Have to say, I agree with JackFish - the white walkers were supposed to be the biggest threat to the throne, all it took to wipe them out was a girl to leap from the fog with a little dagger after the white walkers surrounded Bran. Barely none of the main characters died.

It's now just cinematic stuff to the end, which means it's almost certain to be a "happy" ending for the viewer

Game of thrones on 16:56 - Apr 29 with 1500 viewsbluey_the_blue

Game of thrones on 16:48 - Apr 29 by Jack_y_Jwc

Have to say, I agree with JackFish - the white walkers were supposed to be the biggest threat to the throne, all it took to wipe them out was a girl to leap from the fog with a little dagger after the white walkers surrounded Bran. Barely none of the main characters died.

It's now just cinematic stuff to the end, which means it's almost certain to be a "happy" ending for the viewer

Disagree, see previous post.

It's "Game of Thrones", not "FIre and Ice" for a reason.

The main story was always the fate of the throne.
Game of thrones on 20:34 - Apr 29 with 1438 viewsjruss1

Of course Cersei is the main villian. They spent 8 seasons giving her a detailed back story and she has clear conflict with all the remaining hero's. That's before you even start to speculate what they might do with Daenerys, who is far from clearly 'good
Game of thrones on 20:47 - Apr 29 with 1431 viewsbuilthjack

Blacktail and Bobcat will be entering the tunnel to try and eliminate Codwhiskers.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Game of thrones on 22:00 - Apr 29 with 1405 viewsMrSwerve

Game of thrones on 16:48 - Apr 29 by Jack_y_Jwc

I agree I felt it was an anti-climax.

The night king’s involvement in the battle was minimal and his death was quick without any kind of fight. The suspense before the battle was good but the actual battle itself was overhyped in my opinion. I was expecting it to go on for ‘days’...but one night and a surprise attack from Arya and boosh, all done.

That being said, I did enjoy it. Very dark lighting though!

I’m hoping that there are some bigger plot twists to end the series.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Game of thrones on 22:13 - Apr 29 with 1386 viewsmonmouth

Game of thrones on 11:29 - Apr 24 by Lord_Bony

Medusa.

Is this the series with all the random shagging?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Game of thrones on 22:16 - Apr 29 with 1386 viewsDrGonzo

Utterly absurd and enjoyable at the same time, standard I guess.

I'm not surprised at all how irrelevant they made the Night King. He was preoccupied with Bran but come on like. Schoolboy butt.
Game of thrones on 23:15 - Apr 29 with 1357 viewsLuther27

As far as television is concerned I thought it was a groundbreaker in respect I can't remember 80 minutes devoted to a single battle with very little background music to heighten the intensity. I enjoyed it for what it was.
Game of thrones on 08:50 - Apr 30 with 1249 viewsDrGonzo

Game of thrones on 23:15 - Apr 29 by Luther27

As far as television is concerned I thought it was a groundbreaker in respect I can't remember 80 minutes devoted to a single battle with very little background music to heighten the intensity. I enjoyed it for what it was.

Very little music to heighten the intensity? Are you sure you watched the same thing as me?
Game of thrones on 09:22 - Apr 30 with 1233 viewsLuther27

Game of thrones on 08:50 - Apr 30 by DrGonzo

Very little music to heighten the intensity? Are you sure you watched the same thing as me?

Speak up man....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024