Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Streaming question 10:07 - Apr 23 with 1739 viewsCountyJim

My firestick apps stopped working the guy I brought it off wants to know my mac address I just want to know is your mac address safe to give out security wise

To be honest I've never heard of your mac address before
Streaming question on 11:17 - Apr 23 with 1691 viewsJack123

Not sure about safety giving out mac address, but i do know it's very easy to put the apks on a firestick yourself, just use downloader, and then get filelinked, once you have filelinked you can choose hundreds of apks.

libera nos a malo

Streaming question on 00:14 - Apr 24 with 1531 viewsJackUlation

put this on your firestick.
Streaming question on 01:08 - Apr 24 with 1508 viewsJack123

Streaming question on 00:14 - Apr 24 by JackUlation

put this on your firestick.

I wouldn't advise builds on a fire stick or even installing it for just for a few add ons , there are some fantastic apks out there, which work way faster than kodi.

Edit: Also better streams for the majority of tv series which you may look for.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 1:13]

libera nos a malo

Streaming question on 07:04 - Apr 24 with 1460 viewsbazzool

I use perfect player which is an m3u playlist but I also use a Mac address for another IPTV , there's loads of IPTV that just use a Mac address it's ok
Streaming question on 09:02 - Apr 24 with 1387 viewsCountyJim

Can anyone tell me is it safe to give out my mac address
Streaming question on 09:05 - Apr 24 with 1386 viewsAlberto_Swinglehurst

Streaming question on 09:02 - Apr 24 by CountyJim

Why does he need it?
Streaming question on 09:25 - Apr 24 with 1369 viewsjedijack

Should be fine mate.
Streaming question on 10:47 - Apr 24 with 1339 viewsbazzool

Perfectly safe

https://security.stackexchange.com/questions/67893/is-it-dangerous-to-post-my-ma
Login to get fewer ads

Streaming question on 12:52 - Apr 24 with 1301 viewsjedijack

Streaming question on 10:47 - Apr 24 by bazzool

Perfectly safe

https://security.stackexchange.com/questions/67893/is-it-dangerous-to-post-my-ma

It's not quite that simple as this is specific to IPTV.

The main slight isue with providing your MAC to an IPTV provider is that I've heard of people getting their MAC address locked into a certain provider. If you're happy with your provider then crack on without a worry.

If the IPTV is being delivered over some kind of MAG portal then it's not really relevant anyway, as when running MAG emulation on an android device the MAC is virtual, and can be changed easily. As my old provider only supported one MAG device I used to run 2 android devices with exactly the same MAC to ensure both could receive the service.
Streaming question on 18:47 - Apr 25 with 1102 viewsGreatBritton

Streaming question on 12:52 - Apr 24 by jedijack

It's not quite that simple as this is specific to IPTV.

The main slight isue with providing your MAC to an IPTV provider is that I've heard of people getting their MAC address locked into a certain provider. If you're happy with your provider then crack on without a worry.

If the IPTV is being delivered over some kind of MAG portal then it's not really relevant anyway, as when running MAG emulation on an android device the MAC is virtual, and can be changed easily. As my old provider only supported one MAG device I used to run 2 android devices with exactly the same MAC to ensure both could receive the service.

Interesting, but I don't understand any of the words you use
Streaming question on 12:44 - Apr 26 with 1027 viewsbazzool

Just use your Mac address mate it's fine, I got IPTV but can only watch 1 stream at a time, but i can use it on whatever device I like, I just need to change the Mac address in the settings to the same as when I took the service out
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024