Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread 21:48 - Apr 23 with 16712 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 23 Apr 2019 22:12]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 09:57 - Apr 26 with 4589 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 08:22 - Apr 26 by Magic_Michu

Hull press are saying that Hull will bring in a few youngsters for this match to give them experience ahead of next season.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/live-hull-city-news

‘Nigel Adkins says Hull City’s remaining games will be used as “early preparation for next season,” an approach that could bring chances for youngsters Brandon Fleming and Max Sheaf.

Three consecutive defeats against Middlesbrough, West Brom and Sheffield United have ended City’s faint hopes of reaching the Championship play-offs and stripped back all significance from the final two games against Swansea and Bristol City.

As a result, Adkins has shown he is now willing to experiment with one eye on next season.

The previously ever-present David Marshall, out of contract this summer, was dropped in favour of back-up keeper George Long for Monday’s 3-0 loss against Sheffield United and other peripheral figures could also get their chance when the Tigers travel to Swansea tomorrow.’

Thanks for this.

So they treat it as a friendly and we treat it as a Cup Final? Surely this is a win for us.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 10:03 - Apr 26 with 4572 viewssainthelens

With the situation as it is, goal difference could be the difference come the end of the season. Therefore I'd expect all out onslaught tmrw, another 3 or 4 nil win be ideal.
The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 10:28 - Apr 26 with 4537 viewsJackFish

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 09:57 - Apr 26 by Glyn1

Thanks for this.

So they treat it as a friendly and we treat it as a Cup Final? Surely this is a win for us.

That is good news. Less good news is that they'll be doing the same against Bristol City next weekend.
The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 01:33 - Apr 27 with 4089 viewsDJack

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 08:22 - Apr 26 by Magic_Michu

Hull press are saying that Hull will bring in a few youngsters for this match to give them experience ahead of next season.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/live-hull-city-news

‘Nigel Adkins says Hull City’s remaining games will be used as “early preparation for next season,” an approach that could bring chances for youngsters Brandon Fleming and Max Sheaf.

Three consecutive defeats against Middlesbrough, West Brom and Sheffield United have ended City’s faint hopes of reaching the Championship play-offs and stripped back all significance from the final two games against Swansea and Bristol City.

As a result, Adkins has shown he is now willing to experiment with one eye on next season.

The previously ever-present David Marshall, out of contract this summer, was dropped in favour of back-up keeper George Long for Monday’s 3-0 loss against Sheffield United and other peripheral figures could also get their chance when the Tigers travel to Swansea tomorrow.’

Hahahahahahahahaha. Anyone who believes what Nigel says is a fool.

If I emember correctly prior to our cup game against his Scunthorpe he proletised on our passing game and said something along the lines of that is how the game should be played...and then played total anti-football against us. Kicking all our players up in the air and causing us to lose our cool and and getting players sent off.. I hope we put ten past the cúnt and his team.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 08:47 - Apr 27 with 3988 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 01:33 - Apr 27 by DJack

If I emember correctly prior to our cup game against his Scunthorpe he proletised on our passing game and said something along the lines of that is how the game should be played...and then played total anti-football against us. Kicking all our players up in the air and causing us to lose our cool and and getting players sent off.. I hope we put ten past the cúnt and his team.

Yep, hes an arrogant cvnt in the pulis mould
The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 09:23 - Apr 27 with 3959 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 01:33 - Apr 27 by DJack

A trillion ziliion times this please! I have much more against him than I ever would Warnock. (Unless his hoofers do the same to us next season, of course).

P.S. Isn't it Proselytised?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 12:49 - Apr 27 with 3777 viewsDJack

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 09:23 - Apr 27 by Brynmill_Jack

A trillion ziliion times this please! I have much more against him than I ever would Warnock. (Unless his hoofers do the same to us next season, of course).

P.S. Isn't it Proselytised?

"P.S. Isn't it Proselytised? "

Not after a lot of red wine!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 13:22 - Apr 27 with 3735 viewsLeonWasGod

Fer’s ferked again apparently
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 13:45 - Apr 27 with 3693 viewsdickythorpe

Feck Fer and anyone else who doesn't fancy it......we owe Hull a hammering!!!!

We need to finish as high as we can and some need to show they want to be here next season.

Those that don't want to be here still need to justify their professionalism.

We have some very good players but there's a few I think just turn up for the pay packet.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 14:11]
The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:01 - Apr 27 with 3663 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 13:45 - Apr 27 by dickythorpe

Feck Fer and anyone else who doesn't fancy it......we owe Hull a hammering!!!!

We need to finish as high as we can and some need to show they want to be here next season.

Those that don't want to be here still need to justify their professionalism.

We have some very good players but there's a few I think just turn up for the pay packet.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 14:11]

This. Higher tempo than against Ipswick though please. It was like a training match at times.

After saying we had no chance of reaching the POs, I’ve found myself looking at the fixtures of those above and wondering if we can sneak in. Unlikely, but you never know. No reason why they shouldn’t be busting a gut while there’s still a chance.
The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:14 - Apr 27 with 3536 viewsWxmJax

Dyer for Fulton is only change from Ipswich, Fer injured.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:26 - Apr 27 with 3468 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:14 - Apr 27 by WxmJax

Dyer for Fulton is only change from Ipswich, Fer injured.

Not surprised by that. Fulton was a passenger. McKay can feel a bit hard done by - has a decent game, Potter praises him and then drops him back to the bench for the next 2 games! I know he’s not everyone’s favourite but with Celina out he’s one of the few left with a decent shot from distance. A useful option to have rather than trying to pass it into the net as usual.
The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:53 - Apr 27 with 3339 viewswestside

Kingsley playing for hull
The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:04 - Apr 27 with 3192 viewsLibertarian

Any links today chaps/chapesses?
The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:29 - Apr 27 with 2630 viewsGroo

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:04 - Apr 27 by Libertarian

Any links today chaps/chapesses?

It seems if there are, no-one's sharing.

Match thread dead as well, so no updates.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:36 - Apr 27 with 2495 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:29 - Apr 27 by Groo

It seems if there are, no-one's sharing.

Match thread dead as well, so no updates.

Bit of a dead rubber game really isn't it. The playoffs are beyond us in reality.

I'm listening on the radio with a Cardiff Fulham stream up. 0-0 there.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:37 - Apr 27 with 2483 viewsMrSwerve

1-0 Ollie

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:40 - Apr 27 with 2397 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:36 - Apr 27 by MrSwerve

Bit of a dead rubber game really isn't it. The playoffs are beyond us in reality.

I'm listening on the radio with a Cardiff Fulham stream up. 0-0 there.

There's plenty on this game and if we win Derby will be an exciting last home game of the season. Nothing is certain. Yet.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:48 - Apr 27 with 2222 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:40 - Apr 27 by NotLoyal

There's plenty on this game and if we win Derby will be an exciting last home game of the season. Nothing is certain. Yet.

Don't do it to yourself!

Would be fantastic if we could creep in though.

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:51 - Apr 27 with 2178 viewsdickythorpe

Well done Swans, got to go for the win every time.
The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:53 - Apr 27 with 2153 viewsLeonWasGod

Decent first half. Nothing exceptional; bright start and then tailed off with Hull sitting deep and hard to break down. This is where we need Celina.

Hull looking to slow the game down. Don’t want to temp fate but they look very average. Good goal. We don’t need to push this, just keep an eye on the long balls to Grosicki (however it’s spelt), as they don’t seem to have much else.
The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:57 - Apr 27 with 2083 viewsGroo

Fulham playing well against Cardiff but still 0-0, can see them stealing a win there.

We need to win all our last games, no doubt will be just short of play-off's but would give us a boost for next season and some encouragement for new signings if we get the chance to strengthen over the summer.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:01 - Apr 27 with 2023 viewssioni

Swans Live is pretty moribund; seen about 6 mins in 1st half 4 mins being still; statistically would have missed the goal and actually did miss the goal. Did see Oli miss the ball completely on one intended shot.
The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:13 - Apr 27 with 1805 viewsMrSwerve

Mitrovic just missed a sitter at Craven Cottage.

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:14 - Apr 27 with 1782 viewsMorganator100

We need a good 4 to 5 nil win today.

If we then beat Derby, there would be nothing in it goal difference wise. They do have WBA last game which is no push over.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024