Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread 21:48 - Apr 23 with 16711 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 23 Apr 2019 22:12]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 22:16 - Apr 23 with 6369 viewsBadlands

Other than Villa we are the form team in the division.
As it looks like I might miss this game I expect us to win 4 - 1.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 22:28 - Apr 23 with 6350 viewsLuther27

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 22:16 - Apr 23 by Badlands

Other than Villa we are the form team in the division.
As it looks like I might miss this game I expect us to win 4 - 1.

I'll go with that. They are a mid table team already having discussions between the owners and manager regarding the transfer window. We seem to be a more settled unit despite all the upheaval with a good team spirit.
Yep...4-1 sounds good, glad to say I'll be there
The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 22:48 - Apr 23 with 6329 viewsfelixstowe_jack

How are ticket sales going

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 22:53 - Apr 23 with 6316 viewsMorganator100

this has a scrappy 2-1 win written all over it.
The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 22:54 - Apr 23 with 6316 viewsmajorraglan

If Villa don’t go up this year, they could be in for a tough time next season with the old FFP.
The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 09:53 - Apr 24 with 6123 viewsJackFish

Good that they lost both last weekend to end their playoff hopes. Think we'll just about edge another home win. Could do with a Bristol City/Derby draw as well.
The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 10:06 - Apr 24 with 6114 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 09:53 - Apr 24 by JackFish

Good that they lost both last weekend to end their playoff hopes. Think we'll just about edge another home win. Could do with a Bristol City/Derby draw as well.

If all results go our way this weekend, the atmosphere v Derby could go off the scale.
The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 10:14 - Apr 24 with 6110 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Is anyone having problems with the ticket WEB site? I just seem to get an error message "error loading do you want to retry" instead of the site plan of the liberty seating.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 11:14 - Apr 24 with 6038 viewsVincent_Vega

lost 3 on the bounce eh?

Lets smash em! They deserve a good tuning for that terrible tiger maul celebration.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 11:28 - Apr 24 with 6009 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Apparently there were only 1000 tickets left for Rotherham with a number of days remaining, yet the Stadium barely had 16,000 inside that afternoon. Ticket sales are a poor indicator of attendance these days when so many are not turning up due to our underwhelming league position.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 12:05 - Apr 24 with 5974 viewsTailGunner

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 11:28 - Apr 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Apparently there were only 1000 tickets left for Rotherham with a number of days remaining, yet the Stadium barely had 16,000 inside that afternoon. Ticket sales are a poor indicator of attendance these days when so many are not turning up due to our underwhelming league position.

There were easily 18,000 in there, No more than 3000 empty seats IMO.

Anyway - if you don't understand - its how many tickets are sold. You cannot resell tickets that are sold.
And you cannot guarantee people will show up especially on Easter weekend.
The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 12:52 - Apr 24 with 5926 viewsKGriz16

we're going to do it aren't we !

Swans are 100/1 on WH for promotion
[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 12:54]
The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 13:09 - Apr 24 with 5901 viewssherpajacob

Do the Carten into 40 mph head winds after no training, or watch my boy in the morning and swans in the afternoon?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 13:14 - Apr 24 with 5887 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 13:09 - Apr 24 by sherpajacob

Do the Carten into 40 mph head winds after no training, or watch my boy in the morning and swans in the afternoon?

Option b! Couple of beers before the match and tell yourself this time next year you'll be in the best shape of your life for the Carten. Job done.
The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 13:53 - Apr 24 with 5842 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 12:52 - Apr 24 by KGriz16

125 and 150 some places.
The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:27 - Apr 24 with 5745 viewsVincent_Vega

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 12:52 - Apr 24 by KGriz16

Worth a pwnd

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 16:48 - Apr 24 with 5640 viewsjackrmee

£3.33 on £502 back @ SkyBet

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 22:09 - Apr 24 with 5376 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 11:28 - Apr 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Over 18000 for Rotherham. A bit like Cardiff in the championship claiming 20000 with their new stand closed and the rest of the ground half full.

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 22:11 - Apr 24 with 5372 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 12:05 - Apr 24 by TailGunner

There were easily 18,000 in there, No more than 3000 empty seats IMO.

Anyway - if you don't understand - its how many tickets are sold. You cannot resell tickets that are sold.
And you cannot guarantee people will show up especially on Easter weekend.

Plus Rotherham had 2000 of their allocation unsold.

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 07:05 - Apr 25 with 5164 viewsdameedna

No idea how this one will turn out. That type of season. Still cant get over Norwich West Brom and Forest. Then there was QPR and a tense affair with Rotherham. The good news appears to be Leeds bursting their bubble and Man United unravelling.
The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 12:01 - Apr 25 with 5013 viewslonglostjack

Looking forward to it. 5-1 to the Swans. 0-0 Bristol Derby 3-0 for Fulham and Reading.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 17:24 - Apr 25 with 4798 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 12:01 - Apr 25 by longlostjack

Looking forward to it. 5-1 to the Swans. 0-0 Bristol Derby 3-0 for Fulham and Reading.

I hope the over confidence on here has not spread to the team.
Hull have lost the last 3 but look who those matches were against.
Only two points behind us as well. This match will be as tough as they come.
I am convinced complacency caused our collapse in the first 17 against QPR. We don't want that mindset now.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 21:30 - Apr 25 with 4612 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 17:24 - Apr 25 by Private_Partz

I hope the over confidence on here has not spread to the team.
Hull have lost the last 3 but look who those matches were against.
Only two points behind us as well. This match will be as tough as they come.
I am convinced complacency caused our collapse in the first 17 against QPR. We don't want that mindset now.

I’d love to think that what I post on here has an impact on the team PP. You’re right about QPR though.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2019 21:30]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 08:13 - Apr 26 with 4395 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 21:30 - Apr 25 by longlostjack

I’d love to think that what I post on here has an impact on the team PP. You’re right about QPR though.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2019 21:30]

Fair point. I doubt anything said on here has any real impact on the side.
I will rephrase. I hope the mindset of the players is not the same as going into a game expecting to win by 3 goals against a side 2 points behind us is folly.
If we have any chance of making a go of our slimmest of slim chances we need to be more than up for every game between now and the Wembley final.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Swansea City Vs Hull City Match Thread on 08:22 - Apr 26 with 4390 viewsMagic_Michu

Hull press are saying that Hull will bring in a few youngsters for this match to give them experience ahead of next season.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/live-hull-city-news

‘Nigel Adkins says Hull City’s remaining games will be used as “early preparation for next season,” an approach that could bring chances for youngsters Brandon Fleming and Max Sheaf.

Three consecutive defeats against Middlesbrough, West Brom and Sheffield United have ended City’s faint hopes of reaching the Championship play-offs and stripped back all significance from the final two games against Swansea and Bristol City.

As a result, Adkins has shown he is now willing to experiment with one eye on next season.

The previously ever-present David Marshall, out of contract this summer, was dropped in favour of back-up keeper George Long for Monday’s 3-0 loss against Sheffield United and other peripheral figures could also get their chance when the Tigers travel to Swansea tomorrow.’

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024