Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Utd v Man City 18:07 - Apr 24 with 3690 viewsMrSwerve

Massive game tonight in the PL. Utd would love to spoil City’s title run...it’ll be difficult though I suspect.

What’s your thoughts Dwighty?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Man Utd v Man City on 18:13 - Apr 24 with 1308 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Speaking as a neutral, it looks to be an exciting game. It must be a tough situation for Manchester United fans. They would much rather City win the title than Liverpool, but it would possibly be at the expensive of Champions League football for them.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Man Utd v Man City on 18:16 - Apr 24 with 1305 viewsbluey_the_blue

Form United are in at the moment. Citeh could well slaughter them.
Man Utd v Man City on 18:17 - Apr 24 with 1295 viewsdickythorpe

Could be a nil nil or a 5-4
Man Utd v Man City on 18:37 - Apr 24 with 1262 viewsraynor94

United might, but their fans certainly wouldn't, at the end of the day, they'd prefer City over Liverpool

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Man Utd v Man City on 18:46 - Apr 24 with 1244 viewsbuilthjack

Who is going to cheat the most ? Sterling or Rashford ?
Pair of diving cnts.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Man Utd v Man City on 18:53 - Apr 24 with 1235 viewsWarwickHunt

Man Utd v Man City on 18:37 - Apr 24 by raynor94

United might, but their fans certainly wouldn't, at the end of the day, they'd prefer City over Liverpool

True. A United fan I was talking to last week said exactly that.
Man Utd v Man City on 18:59 - Apr 24 with 1221 viewsbluey_the_blue

Man Utd v Man City on 18:53 - Apr 24 by WarwickHunt

True. A United fan I was talking to last week said exactly that.

Fans aren't players, funnily enough.

You never want your team to lose...
Man Utd v Man City on 19:00 - Apr 24 with 1216 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man Utd v Man City on 18:37 - Apr 24 by raynor94

But would they prefer City to win the title at the expense of a top four finish themselves?

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Man Utd v Man City on 19:02 - Apr 24 with 1214 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man Utd v Man City on 18:59 - Apr 24 by bluey_the_blue

Fans aren't players, funnily enough.

You never want your team to lose...

If the Swans were playing a meaningless (for us) game against a team which, if they beat us it would send your lot down, I’d be happy enough with losing.

Man Utd v Man City on 19:05 - Apr 24 with 1200 viewsbluey_the_blue

Man Utd v Man City on 19:02 - Apr 24 by exiledclaseboy

If the Swans were playing a meaningless (for us) game against a team which, if they beat us it would send your lot down, I’d be happy enough with losing.

I remain on a higher moral plane then. I'd rather we do our best whatever the implications of a result are.
Man Utd v Man City on 19:08 - Apr 24 with 1190 viewsexiledclaseboy

Man Utd v Man City on 19:05 - Apr 24 by bluey_the_blue

I remain on a higher moral plane then. I'd rather we do our best whatever the implications of a result are.

I’m not saying I’d like the team to throw the game of course. That’s entirely different. But if we were to lose and by lucky happenstance it meant that your lot was relegated as a result, no sleep would be lost.

Man Utd v Man City on 19:08 - Apr 24 with 1188 viewssainthelens

Man Utd v Man City on 18:13 - Apr 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Speaking as a neutral, it looks to be an exciting game. It must be a tough situation for Manchester United fans. They would much rather City win the title than Liverpool, but it would possibly be at the expensive of Champions League football for them.

Neutral
Man Utd v Man City on 19:11 - Apr 24 with 1172 viewsOldjack

Man Utd v Man City on 18:13 - Apr 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

neutral, ? you loves the red glory hunting plastic tvats more than Prosser

C'mon Citeh

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Man Utd v Man City on 19:14 - Apr 24 with 1154 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Man Utd v Man City on 19:11 - Apr 24 by Oldjack

neutral, ? you loves the red glory hunting plastic tvats more than Prosser

C'mon Citeh

Yes, neutral. Are you still supporting Bournemouth in the Premier League? It might have been Blackpool, I cannot remember which club it was for sure. You were fawning over a team and wishing the best in the Premier League, at the expensive of Swansea City.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 19:48]

Man Utd v Man City on 19:14 - Apr 24 with 1153 viewsdickythorpe

Football will be the winner
Man Utd v Man City on 19:31 - Apr 24 with 1122 viewsOldjack

Man Utd v Man City on 19:14 - Apr 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes, neutral. Are you still supporting Bournemouth in the Premier League? It might have been Blackpool, I cannot remember which club it was for sure. You were fawning over a team and wishing the best in the Premier League, at the expensive of Swansea City.

totally off the mark yet again Glory hunter. Now read very slowly and carefully ,there's a good boy. At the time when Bournemouth got promoted and managed to stay dining at the top table ,I stated it was nice and refreshing to see a very small club doing so well and it still is ,END OF !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Man Utd v Man City on 19:37 - Apr 24 with 1103 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Man Utd v Man City on 19:31 - Apr 24 by Oldjack

totally off the mark yet again Glory hunter. Now read very slowly and carefully ,there's a good boy. At the time when Bournemouth got promoted and managed to stay dining at the top table ,I stated it was nice and refreshing to see a very small club doing so well and it still is ,END OF !

Seeing a club run by a billionaire on a wild budget far beyond their means is refreshing to you?

Man Utd v Man City on 19:42 - Apr 24 with 1091 viewsandrew

Man Utd v Man City on 19:02 - Apr 24 by exiledclaseboy

This is not a meaningless game for United.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Man Utd v Man City on 19:43 - Apr 24 with 1083 viewsdickythorpe

Oldjack loves the underdog..... unfortunately you find him literally living up to that.
Man Utd v Man City on 19:44 - Apr 24 with 1082 viewsDarran

Roy Keane is an awesome pundit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Man Utd v Man City on 19:45 - Apr 24 with 1074 viewsDarran

Man Utd v Man City on 19:14 - Apr 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Both.

Man Utd v Man City on 20:07 - Apr 24 with 1039 viewsjackal

City should be ok.

Their fan Marriner is reffing. ( Still bitter ).
Man Utd v Man City on 20:21 - Apr 24 with 1014 viewsbuilthjack

Man Utd v Man City on 18:46 - Apr 24 by builthjack

Who is going to cheat the most ? Sterling or Rashford ?
Pair of diving cnts.

19 minutes gone.
Rashford 2, Sterling 0

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Man Utd v Man City on 20:21 - Apr 24 with 1009 viewsOldjack

Man Utd v Man City on 19:37 - Apr 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Seeing a club run by a billionaire on a wild budget far beyond their means is refreshing to you?

I couldn't give a fuk what their finances are as long as they don't break any rules ps you'll not find any glory hunting plastic tvats like you and that long haired scrffy Tvat Prosser supporitng them ,how refeshing is ?that Glory hunter vanker!
[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 20:23]

Man Utd v Man City on 20:24 - Apr 24 with 998 viewsDarran

Man Utd v Man City on 20:21 - Apr 24 by Oldjack

I couldn't give a fuk what their finances are as long as they don't break any rules ps you'll not find any glory hunting plastic tvats like you and that long haired scrffy Tvat Prosser supporitng them ,how refeshing is ?that Glory hunter vanker!
[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 20:23]

Pissy prick.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024