Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Utd v Man City 18:07 - Apr 24 with 3689 viewsMrSwerve

Massive game tonight in the PL. Utd would love to spoil City’s title run...it’ll be difficult though I suspect.

What’s your thoughts Dwighty?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Man Utd v Man City on 21:36 - Apr 24 with 1059 viewsbluey_the_blue

Man Utd v Man City on 21:26 - Apr 24 by dickythorpe

Goalie off form

Great.

We just need to get a shot at goal then...
Man Utd v Man City (n/t) on 21:41 - Apr 24 with 1041 viewsmajorraglan

Man Utd v Man City on 21:36 - Apr 24 by bluey_the_blue

Great.

[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 21:41]
Man Utd v Man City on 21:44 - Apr 24 with 1020 viewsdickythorpe

Great.

Nothing would surprise me and you must believe in yourselves.
Man Utd v Man City on 21:49 - Apr 24 with 997 viewsdickythorpe

Did anyone clock Jan Molby on 89th minute?
Man Utd v Man City on 21:49 - Apr 24 with 997 viewsbluey_the_blue

Man Utd v Man City on 21:44 - Apr 24 by dickythorpe

Nothing would surprise me and you must believe in yourselves.

Well, at this stage of the season having a chance to say up, think most people would have bitten arm off for that.
Man Utd v Man City on 21:51 - Apr 24 with 987 viewsmajorraglan

I didn’t realise that Liverpool have only lost 1 game all season, their problem has been drawing 7 games and being up against a Man City team that is exceptionally strong.
Let’s hope Man City strengthen their squad next season with Dan James for about £30m and the American owners male a load of money available to Potter for team strengthening and a good run at promotion.

We can dream....
Man Utd v Man City on 21:52 - Apr 24 with 980 viewsFireboy2

Man Utd v Man City on 20:54 - Apr 24 by swan85

I am torn on whether I want Man City or Liverpool to win the title. Man City because they have just bought success, or because in my age group (mid 40s) there are so many plastic Liverpool fans from the 80s that they could be unbearable. I think overall I would prefer Man City to win it.

Me too.

Cant stand the moaning fvckers, never their fault.

Fvck all done about the citeh coach being bricked when every fvcker in scouseland inc the filth knew what was going to happen.

And the flare thrown into the chelsea away end, not a jot mentioned.

Theres a famous saying 'offended by everything, ashamed by nothing'

Sums the cvnts up imo
Man Utd v Man City on 21:53 - Apr 24 with 974 viewsdickythorpe

Man Utd v Man City on 21:49 - Apr 24 by bluey_the_blue

Well, at this stage of the season having a chance to say up, think most people would have bitten arm off for that.

A more modern manager would have ramped things up.

But you are not out of it.
Login to get fewer ads

Man Utd v Man City on 21:59 - Apr 24 with 934 viewsBrynCartwright

Man Utd v Man City on 21:49 - Apr 24 by dickythorpe

Did anyone clock Jan Molby on 89th minute?

Always found his Scouse accent hilarious.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Man Utd v Man City on 22:02 - Apr 24 with 909 viewssainthelens

Great.

Still creaming yourselves the thought you'll take it to the last game. All over by Sat night.
Man Utd v Man City on 22:05 - Apr 24 with 888 viewsbluey_the_blue

Man Utd v Man City on 22:02 - Apr 24 by sainthelens

Still creaming yourselves the thought you'll take it to the last game. All over by Sat night.

Hmm, I thought you said we were down last weekened, probably weekend before that ad nauseum.

Can you give me 53 numbers you think might win the lottery? I'll go with the 6 you think won't win...
Man Utd v Man City on 22:11 - Apr 24 with 868 viewsbluey_the_blue

Man Yoo now lost 7 of last 9 games, first run like that since 1962.

Ole's at the wheel... drunk driving though.
Man Utd v Man City on 22:18 - Apr 24 with 839 viewsbuilthjack

Man Utd v Man City on 19:44 - Apr 24 by Darran

Roy Keane is an awesome pundit.

He has put Neville right. Backed up by Souness.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Man Utd v Man City on 22:19 - Apr 24 with 832 viewsbuilthjack

Man Utd v Man City on 22:11 - Apr 24 by bluey_the_blue

Man Yoo now lost 7 of last 9 games, first run like that since 1962.

Ole's at the wheel... drunk driving though.

Sackable form

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Man Utd v Man City on 22:21 - Apr 24 with 821 viewsbuilthjack

Can Pogba actually get out of first gear? He just jogs around, jogs back,. Over rated.

Man Utd v Man City on 22:22 - Apr 24 with 818 viewsLuther27

Man Utd v Man City on 22:18 - Apr 24 by builthjack

He has put Neville right. Backed up by Souness.

Enjoying the body language between Nev and Roy pmsl
Man Utd v Man City on 22:25 - Apr 24 with 807 viewsBrynCartwright

Man Utd v Man City on 22:21 - Apr 24 by builthjack

Can Pogba actually get out of first gear? He just jogs around, jogs back,. Over rated.

Plenty of their players not putting the effort in and getting paid handsomely for it. Utd recruitment over last few years has been worse than ours.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Man Utd v Man City on 22:29 - Apr 24 with 792 viewsbuilthjack

Man Utd v Man City on 22:25 - Apr 24 by BrynCartwright

Plenty of their players not putting the effort in and getting paid handsomely for it. Utd recruitment over last few years has been worse than ours.

So they are now going to appoint Mike Phelan as Director of Football, in charge of recruitment.

Man Utd v Man City on 22:52 - Apr 24 with 741 viewssainthelens

Man Utd v Man City on 22:05 - Apr 24 by bluey_the_blue

Hmm, I thought you said we were down last weekened, probably weekend before that ad nauseum.

Can you give me 53 numbers you think might win the lottery? I'll go with the 6 you think won't win...

Correction, I actually said you'd be gone by Xmas. But I said last night ( not last weekend) that after this coming Sat night you'll be gone. I'm happy to be proved wrong, but you are sadly and quite funnily convincing yourself you've a great chance.
Man Utd v Man City on 23:00 - Apr 24 with 719 viewsWxmJax

Man Utd v Man City on 19:37 - Apr 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Seeing a club run by a billionaire on a wild budget far beyond their means is refreshing to you?

When you think what a game we gave City in the cup, losing only to two disputed goals, and scoring more goals against them than utd could muster shots on target you have to be happy dyssy, especially as we're not owned by billionaires like utd.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Man Utd v Man City on 23:12 - Apr 24 with 703 viewsFireboy2

Man Utd v Man City on 19:37 - Apr 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Seeing a club run by a billionaire on a wild budget far beyond their means is refreshing to you?

Hahahahahahaha

And your team isnt rich either

FFS
Man Utd v Man City on 23:20 - Apr 24 with 692 viewssainthelens

Man Utd v Man City on 22:05 - Apr 24 by bluey_the_blue

If I had the winning lottery numbers, you'd be the last one I'd give em to you dull cvnt.
Man Utd v Man City on 00:43 - Apr 25 with 646 viewstheloneranger

Man Utd v Man City on 21:59 - Apr 24 by BrynCartwright

Always found his Scouse accent hilarious.

So did a lot of women in Swansea, especially Mumbles

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Man Utd v Man City on 02:55 - Apr 25 with 621 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Man Utd v Man City on 23:00 - Apr 24 by WxmJax

When you think what a game we gave City in the cup, losing only to two disputed goals, and scoring more goals against them than utd could muster shots on target you have to be happy dyssy, especially as we're not owned by billionaires like utd.

We should have won. Not having VAR was a disgrace. If we do manage to go up I think Potter's style of play will suit us well. As we saw against Manchester City, Norwich and other teams who didn't sit back, we are capable of playing through the lines.

Whether it will get us out of this league against teams who are happy to sit back all game and take a point - I'm not so sure.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Man Utd v Man City on 04:07 - Apr 25 with 610 viewsTreforys_Jack

Man Utd v Man City on 02:55 - Apr 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We should have won. Not having VAR was a disgrace. If we do manage to go up I think Potter's style of play will suit us well. As we saw against Manchester City, Norwich and other teams who didn't sit back, we are capable of playing through the lines.

Whether it will get us out of this league against teams who are happy to sit back all game and take a point - I'm not so sure.

Steady on, you nearly sounded complimentary , just for a minute.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024