Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Utd v Man City 18:07 - Apr 24 with 3675 viewsMrSwerve

Massive game tonight in the PL. Utd would love to spoil City’s title run...it’ll be difficult though I suspect.

What’s your thoughts Dwighty?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Man Utd v Man City on 17:52 - Apr 25 with 341 viewsSTID2017

Man Utd v Man City on 18:13 - Apr 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Speaking as a neutral, it looks to be an exciting game. It must be a tough situation for Manchester United fans. They would much rather City win the title than Liverpool, but it would possibly be at the expensive of Champions League football for them.

If you are neutral I'm a dyed in the wool England supporter
(Just to clarify I am Welsh through and through.)

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Man Utd v Man City on 17:56 - Apr 25 with 334 viewsSTID2017

Man Utd v Man City on 19:14 - Apr 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes, neutral. Are you still supporting Bournemouth in the Premier League? It might have been Blackpool, I cannot remember which club it was for sure. You were fawning over a team and wishing the best in the Premier League, at the expensive of Swansea City.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 19:48]

Are you sure that wasn't me ?
I said that about Bournemouth before they kicked a ball in the PL, but never at the expense of Swans.
You are always waxing lyrical about United and more often than not criticize Swans.
Hypocrite

Man Utd v Man City on 17:59 - Apr 25 with 332 viewsSTID2017

Man Utd v Man City on 21:51 - Apr 24 by majorraglan

I didn’t realise that Liverpool have only lost 1 game all season, their problem has been drawing 7 games and being up against a Man City team that is exceptionally strong.
Let’s hope Man City strengthen their squad next season with Dan James for about £30m and the American owners male a load of money available to Potter for team strengthening and a good run at promotion.

We can dream....

I'm dreaming my hair will grow back but that seems more likely as the Yanks giving Potter a decent war chest next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024