Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best value for money items for a freezer? 21:09 - Apr 24 with 723 viewsdickythorpe

Some good savvy savers on here. I await your valuable replies.
Best value for money items for a freezer? on 22:02 - Apr 24 with 691 viewsBrynCartwright

Any Tesco on a Sunday afternoon, practically giving away knocked down food items. Buy loads and lob it all in the freezer. Quids in.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Best value for money items for a freezer? on 22:26 - Apr 24 with 663 viewsLuther27

Best value for money items for a freezer? on 22:02 - Apr 24 by BrynCartwright

Any Tesco on a Sunday afternoon, practically giving away knocked down food items. Buy loads and lob it all in the freezer. Quids in.

Yep...right there. They've also got keg of lamb half price at the moment....
Best value for money items for a freezer? on 22:33 - Apr 24 with 653 viewsbuilthjack

Dynamite the river, get loads of fish. Knock a sheep over on the common, chop it up and freeze it. Scour the woods for mushrooms, freeze them. Raid Tesco skips, loads of food in them. Etc etc.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Best value for money items for a freezer? on 23:02 - Apr 24 with 628 viewsMrSwerve

Best value for money items for a freezer? on 22:26 - Apr 24 by Luther27

Not sure I like the thought of liquidised lamb.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Best value for money items for a freezer? on 23:07 - Apr 24 with 625 viewsLuther27

Best value for money items for a freezer? on 23:02 - Apr 24 by MrSwerve

Not sure I like the thought of liquidised lamb.

I really hate fkn autokorekt
Best value for money items for a freezer? on 23:07 - Apr 24 with 622 viewsdickythorpe

Salt of the earth on here.
Best value for money items for a freezer? on 23:32 - Apr 24 with 605 viewsleighton1318

Top notch electricity supply.
Best value for money items for a freezer? on 09:53 - Apr 25 with 506 viewsLeonWasGod

Polystyrene. You can get if for free from the tip and it'll fill the freezer up really quickly. You can't ask for better value than that. 🙃
Login to get fewer ads

Best value for money items for a freezer? on 14:24 - Apr 25 with 435 viewsLord_Bony

chips

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Best value for money items for a freezer? on 14:38 - Apr 25 with 424 viewsFlashberryjack

Best value for money items for a freezer? on 22:26 - Apr 24 by Luther27

Wife bought 3 legs of lamb from ASDA, 2 gone in the freezer, just finished the other yesterday.

Tasted nice enough, but not as tasty as the fresh lamb I get from my mate who keeps a small herd of organic sheep opposite the Tafarn y Garreg pub in the upper Swansea valley.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024