Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roy Keane 22:31 - Apr 24 with 2663 viewsDarran

Deserves a thread of his own.

Absolutely outstanding stuff. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Roy Keane on 22:34 - Apr 24 with 2641 viewsbuilthjack

He does call a spade a spade.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Roy Keane on 22:39 - Apr 24 with 2607 viewsFireboy2

Roy Keane on 22:34 - Apr 24 by builthjack

He does call a spade a spade.

Hes still a cvnt though
Roy Keane on 22:50 - Apr 24 with 2560 viewsDr_Winston

Roy Keane on 22:39 - Apr 24 by Fireboy2

Hes still a cvnt though

Yup.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Roy Keane on 22:51 - Apr 24 with 2551 viewsdickythorpe

What's he done/said now?
Roy Keane on 23:10 - Apr 24 with 2498 viewsbuilthjack

Hes still a cvnt though

True

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Roy Keane on 23:31 - Apr 24 with 2440 viewsTreforys_Jack

Hes still a cvnt though

A massive one
Roy Keane on 01:54 - Apr 25 with 2325 viewsGlyn1

Roy Keane on 22:51 - Apr 24 by dickythorpe

What's he done/said now?

"France midfielder Paul Pogba, 26, is a "big problem" at Manchester United, says former midfielder Roy Keane."

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Roy Keane on 07:05 - Apr 25 with 2192 viewspencoedjack

Quality

I can imagine how we would react in the changing room if he was captain of the current Utd side.

On a side note Luke Shaw is a right fatty
Login to get fewer ads

Roy Keane on 07:16 - Apr 25 with 2174 viewswaynekerr55

Roy Keane on 07:05 - Apr 25 by pencoedjack

Quality

I can imagine how we would react in the changing room if he was captain of the current Utd side.

On a side note Luke Shaw is a right fatty

Modern footballers.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Roy Keane on 07:44 - Apr 25 with 2119 views34dfgdf54

Everything he said was spot on aswell.
Roy Keane on 09:51 - Apr 25 with 1908 viewsLeonWasGod

Hes still a cvnt though

^^^This, in spades. No idea what he's said know but it will have been cvntish as he can't help himself.
Roy Keane on 09:54 - Apr 25 with 1899 viewsMrSwerve

Roy Keane on 09:51 - Apr 25 by LeonWasGod

^^^This, in spades. No idea what he's said know but it will have been cvntish as he can't help himself.

Nothing ‘unexpected’, just direct and scathing as usual.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Roy Keane on 10:18 - Apr 25 with 1844 viewsLeonWasGod

Roy Keane on 09:54 - Apr 25 by MrSwerve

Nothing ‘unexpected’, just direct and scathing as usual.

Ha, yep typical Keane. Great player, sh*t manager, troubled person.
Roy Keane on 19:11 - Apr 25 with 1416 viewsswan85

I agree about him not being a nice bloke (or coming across that way) I think Ferguson once said something along the lines of, his most vicious muscle is his tongue.

That said, what he said last night was spot on. I enjoyed it as well. Souness agreed with him, I think Gary Neville is too blinkered to be objective around Man U. Keane a bit later in the interview did give GN a cheeky smile, so I am sure they get on.
Roy Keane on 09:38 - Apr 26 with 1110 viewsCooperman

It’s not difficult to see why he cannot hold a dressing room together. His man management style would turn people off in almost any environment whether that be a football team or office.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Roy Keane on 10:18 - Apr 26 with 1083 viewsJinxy

I thought both he and Gary Neville were less than honest about Solskjaer though (they seemed to close ranks), whereas Jenas was a few days earlier. Man U seemingly had no reason to make the position permanent until the season end, when they could have assessed (or prepared an alternative) properly. Is he really the man to outwit the likes of Pep, Pochettino, Klopp, Emery etc.? I think not.
Roy Keane on 10:23 - Apr 26 with 1075 viewsWarwickHunt

Roy Keane on 10:18 - Apr 26 by Jinxy

I thought both he and Gary Neville were less than honest about Solskjaer though (they seemed to close ranks), whereas Jenas was a few days earlier. Man U seemingly had no reason to make the position permanent until the season end, when they could have assessed (or prepared an alternative) properly. Is he really the man to outwit the likes of Pep, Pochettino, Klopp, Emery etc.? I think not.

Dick Emery possibly.
Roy Keane on 16:03 - Apr 26 with 914 viewswaynekerr55

Roy Keane on 10:23 - Apr 26 by WarwickHunt

Dick Emery possibly.

Dick Van Dyke more like it...!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Roy Keane on 16:16 - Apr 26 with 905 viewsploppy

Of the two, I think GN is by far the better pundit. RK is very limited in his analysis - it's all Up and At 'em stuff.

The problem with Man U in this fixture was obvious from the first few minutes. They came out all guns blazing with the high press, closing down and chasing lost causes - basically because they had to, following the debacle against Everton and the subsequent criticism over lack of effort. In the early stages they were running around like fools. All that mis-spent energy early on contributed to their downfall. Even towards the end of the first half, you could tell that Man C were starting to dominate. Man U aren't good enough to do that to Man C - in the way that Liverpool can.

So RK's analysis was very simplistic but GN was spot on - on two counts. Man C drain the legs from you if you're not careful. And Man U are simply not of the same standard as Man C.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024