Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotten Stile on Gower Earns Adrian Chiles some Cash 06:25 - Apr 25 with 3251 viewssquarebear

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/apr/24/at-easter-i-had-a-fall-the
Rotten Stile on Gower Earns Adrian Chiles some Cash on 08:05 - Apr 25 with 3173 viewsLord_Bony

The daft Twitt should have got medical help immediately .

Did he soldier on just to get a juicy story one wonders.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Rotten Stile on Gower Earns Adrian Chiles some Cash on 08:23 - Apr 25 with 3146 viewssainthelens

Take a sh!t in the woods, you take the consequences.
Rotten Stile on Gower Earns Adrian Chiles some Cash on 09:21 - Apr 25 with 3075 viewsWarwickHunt

Rotten Stile on Gower Earns Adrian Chiles some Cash on 08:05 - Apr 25 by Lord_Bony

The daft Twitt should have got medical help immediately .

Did he soldier on just to get a juicy story one wonders.

I stubbed my toe once and wrote a book about it.

Bizarrely, it remains unpublished.
Rotten Stile on Gower Earns Adrian Chiles some Cash on 09:49 - Apr 25 with 3047 viewsLeonWasGod

Well that was a waste of 60 seconds I'll never get back.
Rotten Stile on Gower Earns Adrian Chiles some Cash on 10:02 - Apr 25 with 3022 viewsdickythorpe

We never got to know if he got that wound sorted, plus he's lucky he didn't get knocked down in Kittle by that poultry farm.
He's got real issues and as much as I found him annoying on certain TV programs I hope he gets better.

Who the hell in their right mind walks 17 miles around Gower to Swansea???? One hell of a way to keep yourself off the booze.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2019 10:06]
Rotten Stile on Gower Earns Adrian Chiles some Cash on 10:06 - Apr 25 with 3016 viewsWarwickHunt

Rotten Stile on Gower Earns Adrian Chiles some Cash on 09:49 - Apr 25 by LeonWasGod

Well that was a waste of 60 seconds I'll never get back.

I started to read it but decided to wait for the movie.
Rotten Stile on Gower Earns Adrian Chiles some Cash on 11:19 - Apr 25 with 2937 viewsbuilthjack

Rotten Stile on Gower Earns Adrian Chiles some Cash on 10:02 - Apr 25 by dickythorpe

We never got to know if he got that wound sorted, plus he's lucky he didn't get knocked down in Kittle by that poultry farm.
He's got real issues and as much as I found him annoying on certain TV programs I hope he gets better.

Who the hell in their right mind walks 17 miles around Gower to Swansea???? One hell of a way to keep yourself off the booze.

But he did call at 8 pubs on the way back

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Rotten Stile on Gower Earns Adrian Chiles some Cash on 13:03 - Apr 25 with 2845 viewsYossarian

That rotten style is a dogging hotspot apparently.....

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Login to get fewer ads

Rotten Stile on Gower Earns Adrian Chiles some Cash on 13:12 - Apr 25 with 2830 viewsLohengrin

Rotten Stile on Gower Earns Adrian Chiles some Cash on 13:03 - Apr 25 by Yossarian

That rotten style is a dogging hotspot apparently.....

The chubby Croat stinker is clearly laying a trail of innuendo for Stan Collymore to follow. A mucky map reference.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Rotten Stile on Gower Earns Adrian Chiles some Cash on 00:45 - Apr 27 with 2499 viewsGlyn1

Will all of you drama queens calm down - yes, I'm speaking to you Lohengrin.

He was just being funny for fs.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Rotten Stile on Gower Earns Adrian Chiles some Cash on 00:47 - Apr 27 with 2498 viewsGlyn1

Rotten Stile on Gower Earns Adrian Chiles some Cash on 10:02 - Apr 25 by dickythorpe

I guess you don't do 10,000 steps a day?
[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 0:47]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Rotten Stile on Gower Earns Adrian Chiles some Cash on 10:30 - Apr 27 with 2357 viewsdickythorpe

Rotten Stile on Gower Earns Adrian Chiles some Cash on 00:47 - Apr 27 by Glyn1

I guess you don't do 10,000 steps a day?
[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 0:47]

Probably 4 times as much Glyn. You ok!?
[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 10:31]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024