Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The neighbours are getting delusional again.... 15:54 - Apr 25 with 5664 viewsThrasher6

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-can-big-

Jesus....

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The neighbours are getting delusional again.... on 23:07 - Apr 25 with 1811 viewslonglostjack

Ask most kids in Germany what they associate with Wales and they say Gareth Bale. Ask them what is the capital and a fair few will say Cardiff. Then ask them if they know Swansea. “The football team”? is nearly always the response.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2019 23:08]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The neighbours are getting delusional again.... on 23:09 - Apr 25 with 1805 viewsBluebird

Shame the welsh public didnt support us both instead of following the top six. We could both get big crowds then. As it stands neither of us would get 50k or near it
The neighbours are getting delusional again.... on 23:17 - Apr 25 with 1796 viewsbuilthjack

The neighbours are getting delusional again.... on 22:56 - Apr 25 by Lohengrin

I don’t doubt it. I work with a load of ‘scummers’ who aren’t scummy at all.

Doesn’t stop me grinning as I tell them Cardiff are about to ‘do a Cardiff’ yet again, mind.

Keep up the good work

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The neighbours are getting delusional again.... on 23:31 - Apr 25 with 1781 viewsBadlands

The last time Cardiff were in the top division and didn't get relegated 1955.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The neighbours are getting delusional again.... on 23:43 - Apr 25 with 1773 viewsBluebird

The neighbours are getting delusional again.... on 23:07 - Apr 25 by longlostjack

Ask most kids in Germany what they associate with Wales and they say Gareth Bale. Ask them what is the capital and a fair few will say Cardiff. Then ask them if they know Swansea. “The football team”? is nearly always the response.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2019 23:08]

Have you been going around Germany approaching kids to ask them questions?
Sounds very odd
The neighbours are getting delusional again.... on 23:45 - Apr 25 with 1771 viewstheloneranger

The neighbours are getting delusional again.... on 23:31 - Apr 25 by Badlands

The last time Cardiff were in the top division and didn't get relegated 1955.

The last time was 1960/61

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The neighbours are getting delusional again.... on 23:47 - Apr 25 with 1768 viewsowainglyndwr

The neighbours are getting delusional again.... on 23:09 - Apr 25 by Bluebird

Shame the welsh public didnt support us both instead of following the top six. We could both get big crowds then. As it stands neither of us would get 50k or near it

Your right ..
We both get the big crowds for big occasions, but then soon stop coming when things go wrong.
Newcastle is like an obsession in a good way
The neighbours are getting delusional again.... on 06:28 - Apr 26 with 1678 viewsAndy1300

The neighbours are getting delusional again.... on 18:02 - Apr 25 by NotLoyal

Eh ? I'm struggling with your theory here.

Sorry for late reply, on holiday with limited Wi-fi.

I was getting at the fact that some will go and watch a Prem club to see the big teams like Liverpool, City etc

Number 1 team in Wales

Login to get fewer ads

The neighbours are getting delusional again.... on 08:07 - Apr 26 with 1621 viewsThornburyswan

It is a tad 'optimistic' but IF Cardiff established themselves in the Prem & increased capacity to say 40K then they could attract 30K+ crowds for a whole host of reasons - would then allow up to 6K for bigger away teams, lots of part-time footie fans like to watch the Prem & if tickets were readily available a weekend in Cardiff incl match tickets would have an appeal and that's all before you factor in the fickle nature of actual fans based on results/performances etc.

All that said it's extremely unlikely to happen.
The neighbours are getting delusional again.... on 08:19 - Apr 26 with 1614 viewstaffpunk

The neighbours are getting delusional again.... on 19:15 - Apr 25 by Oldjack

FFS Is there no end to theses delusional minges .Arrogant horrible club ,the fans are the same that have no place to dine at the top table ,ever!

The fans are not the same. There's the few usual suspects who always seem to get interviewed, and then there's another few who shout the loudest who possibly also think this way. They do not represent the vast majority of supporters.
This same article is on Annis's forum, 3 people have bothered to reply, 2 disagree with Blake's piece, 1 sort of agrees. That would be about right over all.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

The neighbours are getting delusional again.... on 09:34 - Apr 26 with 1562 viewsNotLoyal

The neighbours are getting delusional again.... on 06:28 - Apr 26 by Andy1300

Sorry for late reply, on holiday with limited Wi-fi.

I was getting at the fact that some will go and watch a Prem club to see the big teams like Liverpool, City etc

I understand now 😁

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The neighbours are getting delusional again.... on 09:37 - Apr 26 with 1556 viewsNotLoyal

The neighbours are getting delusional again.... on 22:47 - Apr 25 by builthjack

That's Hayley. Met her a few times when I used to go on Wales away games. Nice girl.

When you say nice ...

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The neighbours are getting delusional again.... on 10:06 - Apr 26 with 1534 viewssainthelens

The neighbours are getting delusional again.... on 09:37 - Apr 26 by NotLoyal

When you say nice ...

Exactly
There were lots of nice girls in Barons years ago, and the elderly lady who owns my local bakery is also nice.....But there's a difference. Depending on your preference of course.
The neighbours are getting delusional again.... on 21:35 - Apr 27 with 1292 viewsowainglyndwr

Has everything been put on hold for them or are they still massssssssssssssive
The neighbours are getting delusional again.... on 21:40 - Apr 27 with 1288 viewssainthelens

They don't seem to be invading our forum in the numbers they did this time last year. ( scratches chin with a puzzled look).
The neighbours are getting delusional again.... on 22:55 - Apr 27 with 1246 viewswestside

Late Ken Gorman wrote this sh1te last time the headtappers were in the top flight
The neighbours are getting delusional again.... on 20:25 - Apr 28 with 1089 viewsJack59

If they make the WAG responsible for compiling the official attendances, I'm sure they could come up with 50 to 60,000 on a regular basis.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024