Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Rhys-Davies on Question time 22:40 - Apr 25 with 6031 viewsdickythorpe

North Bank regular back in the day. Took Harrison Ford up the Garibaldi.
John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 11:30 - Apr 26 with 1376 viewssherpajacob

weren't we all taken up the Garibaldi, by the builders, at some time in the 80's or 90s?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 11:37 - Apr 26 with 1360 viewslondonlisa2001

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 08:56 - Apr 26 by Lohengrin

He came across as being as mad as a hatter. I’m guessing the production team at QT are well aware of his eccentricities, shall we say, and that’s the reason they booked him.

QT has now made the full transition to pantomime, complete with panto audience reaction. If somebody was to tell me that there was an intern standing in the wings with a cue card telling them when to boo or cheer or both simultaneously I wouldn’t be too surprised at this stage.

NB: *know-nothing.

A hatter that can’t control his temper.

He lost it at one point. Pity the people that have ever had to work with him. Particularly the women. He has a problem.

Edited - I’ve just realised what you meant with the last bit - a weird auto correct or I was in two minds typing. Can’t remember !
[Post edited 26 Apr 2019 11:38]
John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 11:44 - Apr 26 with 1349 viewslondonlisa2001

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 07:02 - Apr 26 by Brynmill_Jack

I didn’t see it Lisa. What was he erupting about? As an aside I thought he’d passed away a while back. My bad.

Climate change (it doesn’t exist, plants need carbon, but if it does exist it’s the fault of people having babies in Africa), Trump (he’s fabulous and 90 people out of 92 that this moron had spoken to loved him), brexit (betrayal, sovereignty, what’s best for Britain - he didn’t bother mentioning he doesn’t live in Britain for tax reasons of course...)

By the way - who knows that they have spoken with ‘92’ people on a trip. Does he count them? Or is he a massive liar.

The worst bit to be honest was he lost his temper with Caroline Lucas who dared to disagree with him on something and smacked the desk while shouting at her. She was the epitome of calm to be fair although slightly lurched back instinctively. Not the first time he’s behaved like that I suspect. Interesting. And not great for him going forward.
John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 11:48 - Apr 26 with 1337 viewsFlashberryjack

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 11:10 - Apr 26 by Highjack

Not believing polls is always a good start.

The only time people believe polls is when it's in favour of their opinions...if not, it's a load of bullshyte.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 11:51 - Apr 26 with 1331 viewsHighjack

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 11:37 - Apr 26 by londonlisa2001

A hatter that can’t control his temper.

He lost it at one point. Pity the people that have ever had to work with him. Particularly the women. He has a problem.

Edited - I’ve just realised what you meant with the last bit - a weird auto correct or I was in two minds typing. Can’t remember !
[Post edited 26 Apr 2019 11:38]

The theatrical industry is not one that is usually associated with overly dramatic diva style tantrum toddlers so I imagine he sticks out like a sore thumb on set.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 11:53 - Apr 26 with 1329 viewsHighjack

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 11:48 - Apr 26 by Flashberryjack

The only time people believe polls is when it's in favour of their opinions...if not, it's a load of bullshyte.

It’s when people take a sample of 1000 people and think it trumps a actual vote of 33million+ is when it gets rather silly.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 11:54 - Apr 26 with 1324 viewslondonlisa2001

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 11:51 - Apr 26 by Highjack

The theatrical industry is not one that is usually associated with overly dramatic diva style tantrum toddlers so I imagine he sticks out like a sore thumb on set.

It wasn’t a tantrum. He lost it. You can see it quite clearly.

There’s a significant difference.
John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 11:58 - Apr 26 with 1315 viewsWarwickHunt

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 10:51 - Apr 26 by trinityann

On the poll I just read its 78% for leave. Not sure what to believe.

78% Leave?
Login to get fewer ads

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 12:08 - Apr 26 with 1293 viewsWingstandwood

Passions are raised, opinions are polarised, voices are raised, emotions are running high.

Makes for great televisual entertainment far, far, better than watching Love Island.

Argus!

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 12:11 - Apr 26 with 1286 viewsswanforthemoney

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 10:51 - Apr 26 by trinityann

On the poll I just read its 78% for leave. Not sure what to believe.

Poll of UKIP members, wasn't it ?

I stand in the North Stand

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 12:13 - Apr 26 with 1276 viewsLeonWasGod

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 11:58 - Apr 26 by WarwickHunt

78% Leave?

276% leave now. Nige said so, so it must be true. It's a fkn circus.
John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 12:21 - Apr 26 with 1262 viewsEbo

John Rhys-Davies is an annoying arsehole. If I'd known he was like this, I'd have rooted for the f ucking Orcs.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 13:00 - Apr 26 with 1213 viewsGeoffThom

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 11:44 - Apr 26 by londonlisa2001

Climate change (it doesn’t exist, plants need carbon, but if it does exist it’s the fault of people having babies in Africa), Trump (he’s fabulous and 90 people out of 92 that this moron had spoken to loved him), brexit (betrayal, sovereignty, what’s best for Britain - he didn’t bother mentioning he doesn’t live in Britain for tax reasons of course...)

By the way - who knows that they have spoken with ‘92’ people on a trip. Does he count them? Or is he a massive liar.

The worst bit to be honest was he lost his temper with Caroline Lucas who dared to disagree with him on something and smacked the desk while shouting at her. She was the epitome of calm to be fair although slightly lurched back instinctively. Not the first time he’s behaved like that I suspect. Interesting. And not great for him going forward.

Have a look at the American economy think you will find it's booming under trump and many lefties in America have gone very quiet.
The guys gonna get another 4 years on the economy alone as the yanks luv the fact he's done exactly what he said he'd do
John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 13:02 - Apr 26 with 1210 viewsWxmJax

Don't know why he got so animated, being a resident of the Isle of Man he didn't get to vote. I used to like him but just see him as a knob now.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 13:19 - Apr 26 with 1196 viewsLohengrin

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 11:44 - Apr 26 by londonlisa2001

Do you know who and what he referring to in his rant, Lis? No big deal, it’s one of those where you either do you don’t. I’ve got a copy of Kenneth Arrow’s ‘Limits of Organisation’ in the house if you want to wow your pals with your familiarity with obscure political references.

I’d best warn you It’s not what you might call the scholastic equivalent of a ride on the big wheel, mind.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 13:30 - Apr 26 with 1183 viewsHighjack

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 12:21 - Apr 26 by Ebo

John Rhys-Davies is an annoying arsehole. If I'd known he was like this, I'd have rooted for the f ucking Orcs.

Funnily enough Orlando bloom is a massive blairite so there’s still a chance they could visit the glittering caves of Agalarond together before sailing off to the west.

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 13:35 - Apr 26 with 1179 viewsomarjack

Thanks for ruining LOTR for me you fat dwarfish racist sh!t c*nt.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 13:49 - Apr 26 with 1154 viewsWxmJax

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 14:04 - Apr 26 with 1134 viewsEbo

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 13:00 - Apr 26 by GeoffThom

Have a look at the American economy think you will find it's booming under trump and many lefties in America have gone very quiet.
The guys gonna get another 4 years on the economy alone as the yanks luv the fact he's done exactly what he said he'd do

You don't know many Americans do you?

Where was the shit house when California was burning? Where was he when Puerto Rico had the hurricane?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 14:13 - Apr 26 with 1116 viewsHighjack

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 13:35 - Apr 26 by omarjack

Thanks for ruining LOTR for me you fat dwarfish racist sh!t c*nt.

Peter Jackson did that years ago.

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 14:49 - Apr 26 with 1082 viewsHighjack

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 12:21 - Apr 26 by Ebo

You should root for the Orcs. They are slaves. Corrupted to evil through the malice of Melkor. Not entirely unlike remainers.

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 14:51 - Apr 26 with 1078 viewsHighjack

In the land of Brussels where the shadows lie

One Market to rule them all, One Market to find them, One Market to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 14:54 - Apr 26 with 1073 viewstrinityann

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 11:58 - Apr 26 by WarwickHunt

78% Leave?

Sarcasm! I just find it cheek for anybody to boast 58% poll results for either side.
John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 15:04 - Apr 26 with 1059 viewsLohengrin

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 14:51 - Apr 26 by Highjack

In the land of Brussels where the shadows lie

One Market to rule them all, One Market to find them, One Market to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them

Time to turn the gaze of Macron from our rail network...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

John Rhys-Davies on Question time on 15:05 - Apr 26 with 1054 viewsDarran

I’ve never heard of John Rhys-Davies before today. 🤷🏼‍♂️

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024