Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NSR- Emiliano Sala’s father Horacio dies suddenly in Argentina 12:03 - Apr 26 with 1129 viewsjackharris

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/emiliano-sala-father-horac

Very sad episode...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

NSR- Emiliano Sala’s father Horacio dies suddenly in Argentina on 12:12 - Apr 26 with 1103 viewsLeonWasGod

FFS, not having much luck are they. Really feel for the rest of the family.
NSR- Emiliano Sala’s father Horacio dies suddenly in Argentina (n/t) on 12:20 - Apr 26 with 1075 viewsswanforthemoney

[Post edited 26 Apr 2019 12:21]

I stand in the North Stand

NSR- Emiliano Sala’s father Horacio dies suddenly in Argentina on 15:51 - Apr 26 with 863 viewsdickythorpe

I'll never forget seeing him on the TV talking about how he felt his son was still alive.
Horrible tragedy. RIP
NSR- Emiliano Sala’s father Horacio dies suddenly in Argentina on 15:57 - Apr 26 with 844 viewsbluey_the_blue

RIP.
NSR- Emiliano Sala’s father Horacio dies suddenly in Argentina on 16:06 - Apr 26 with 831 viewsblackflyingswan

Heart Attack which can by caused by stress .RIP
NSR- Emiliano Sala’s father Horacio dies suddenly in Argentina on 16:40 - Apr 26 with 788 viewssherpajacob

Very sad, as a father I can't begin to imagine his heartache.

The cardiff city wrangling over the transfer can't have helped.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

NSR- Emiliano Sala’s father Horacio dies suddenly in Argentina on 16:58 - Apr 26 with 773 viewsGlyn1

NSR- Emiliano Sala’s father Horacio dies suddenly in Argentina on 16:40 - Apr 26 by sherpajacob

Which club got what some of money would have been irrelevant to him - Cardiff can't be blamed.

Commiserations of course to his family.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

NSR- Emiliano Sala’s father Horacio dies suddenly in Argentina on 17:49 - Apr 26 with 718 viewsbluey_the_blue

The story is even worse - friend and former teammate of Sala died last week in car crash.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/emiliano-salas-friend
Login to get fewer ads

NSR- Emiliano Sala’s father Horacio dies suddenly in Argentina on 18:18 - Apr 26 with 672 viewsvalleyboy

NSR- Emiliano Sala’s father Horacio dies suddenly in Argentina on 16:40 - Apr 26 by sherpajacob

What has the Cardiff City wrangling over Sala’s transfer got to do with the mans death

Just another cheap remark from a dead brain poster

The man lost his son in tragic circumstances and probably never got over it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024