Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour make a passable suicide bid... 14:54 - Apr 26 with 1779 viewsLohengrin

Ah! they’re great. Hours and hours of fun to be had watching them stumble from faux pas to gin trap day-in-day out. Telling half the country to take your business elsewhere will take some beating, until the next time Diane goes near a mic anyway...

Farage was on to it before you could say ‘feck me! is it Christmas already?’

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 16:05 - Apr 26 with 1706 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Where do they find these people? In unrelated news, Labour council candidate Lesley McLean was suspended today over awful comments she had made online. Here are a sample of the things she had been posting;

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 16:12 - Apr 26 with 1692 viewsLeonWasGod

Labour Policy: snatching defeat from the jaws of vacillation. I've no idea what the silly buggers are up to, although it's quite amusing to see them tie themselves up in knots.

Well I do have an idea - that horrible Seumas Milne character and the rest of Corbyn's inner circle seem to be flying solo in direct opposition to the majority of the party and their MPs.

Although they made gains in the Shrewsbury by-election yesterday, so go figure - but of course that could just be down to the local conditions. Nationally, it looks like they're shooting themselves in both feet at a time when the main opposition couldn't be weaker. It's all very bizarre.

I'm voting Lord Buckethead.
Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 17:54 - Apr 26 with 1636 viewsBytholWyn

Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 16:05 - Apr 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Where do they find these people? In unrelated news, Labour council candidate Lesley McLean was suspended today over awful comments she had made online. Here are a sample of the things she had been posting;

I'm no friend of the Labour Party but would you care to clarify what's wrong with the first graphic? Are you saying it's factually incorrect? Or are you saying it's not OK to point out that Israel buys influence? I'm genuinely curious.
Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 17:56 - Apr 26 with 1634 viewsbluey_the_blue

Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 17:54 - Apr 26 by BytholWyn

I'm no friend of the Labour Party but would you care to clarify what's wrong with the first graphic? Are you saying it's factually incorrect? Or are you saying it's not OK to point out that Israel buys influence? I'm genuinely curious.

I presume you've evidence of the claim "Israel buys influence"?
Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 17:57 - Apr 26 with 1630 viewsbluey_the_blue

It's amazing the slective racism Labour campaign against.

State banquet with Trump? No chance, can't possibly do that.
State banquet with China's President Xi, plenty of human rights violations and now has over a million Muslims in "re-education" camps? Oh that was ok.
Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 18:09 - Apr 26 with 1615 viewsvalleyboy

Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 17:57 - Apr 26 by bluey_the_blue

State banquet with China's President Xi, plenty of human rights violations and now has over a million Muslims in "re-education" camps? Oh that was ok.

It just shows how many hypocrites there are in the Labour Party
Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 18:13 - Apr 26 with 1602 viewsvalleyboy

Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 17:54 - Apr 26 by BytholWyn

There are none so blind as those who will not see

Your curiosity hides your hypocrisy I would say
Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 18:15 - Apr 26 with 1598 viewsWingstandwood

Is it just me? Am I misjudging things?

I get the impression that having good U.K-U.S relations is helpful to the U.K economy? Also despite Trump's horrid personality and sociopathic traits, is all this Trump furore, protest and melodrama more about individuals self indulging themselves trying to be P.C right on and with it?

I may be wrong but I'd think that biting the bullet and welcoming Trump and getting on his good side will be vastly more beneficial to the U.K. I may be wrong to suggest this but Trump seems the very type to dish out vindictive response/retaliation to spite the U.K if our lot spite him?

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 18:26 - Apr 26 with 1578 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Saudi Arabia beheads 30+ people this week, some for opposing the government, and the war in Yemen goes on.......... obviously not priorities.

Let's attack Tom Watson FFS.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2019 18:28]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 20:45 - Apr 26 with 1499 viewsLeonWasGod

Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 18:15 - Apr 26 by Wingstandwood

I get the impression that having good U.K-U.S relations is helpful to the U.K economy? Also despite Trump's horrid personality and sociopathic traits, is all this Trump furore, protest and melodrama more about individuals self indulging themselves trying to be P.C right on and with it?

I may be wrong but I'd think that biting the bullet and welcoming Trump and getting on his good side will be vastly more beneficial to the U.K. I may be wrong to suggest this but Trump seems the very type to dish out vindictive response/retaliation to spite the U.K if our lot spite him?

That sounds logical, but we just need to remember it's 'America First'. He's fiercely protectionist (which is why he doesn't like the EU because he can't steamroller us while we're in it). So it *may* be in our interests to suck up to him, or it may make no difference whatsoever. The USA's aggressive stance in preliminary discussions about post-Brexit deals suggests it'll make no difference to bend over for him, but I suppose that's yet to play out and he does have a history of shooting off from the hip and then backing down/changing tack.
Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 21:05 - Apr 26 with 1467 viewsJack_Meoff

Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 18:26 - Apr 26 by JACKMANANDBOY

Saudi Arabia beheads 30+ people this week, some for opposing the government, and the war in Yemen goes on.......... obviously not priorities.

Let's attack Tom Watson FFS.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2019 18:28]

In fairness Corbyn has brought up the war in Yemen on numerous occasions, both during PMQs and in the media; it's disingenuous to point score in that regard.

The British public vote for arms dealing criminals, so arms dealing criminals we get. What was the Tories excuse? 'If we don't sell the arms them someone else will.' (Paraphrasing.)

Still, large gins for the shareholders of Lockheed Martin and BAE whilst our own country crumbles before our very eyes. If only technology was used in a positive manner, eh?

Hideous.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 21:13 - Apr 26 with 1451 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 21:05 - Apr 26 by Jack_Meoff

In fairness Corbyn has brought up the war in Yemen on numerous occasions, both during PMQs and in the media; it's disingenuous to point score in that regard.

The British public vote for arms dealing criminals, so arms dealing criminals we get. What was the Tories excuse? 'If we don't sell the arms them someone else will.' (Paraphrasing.)

Still, large gins for the shareholders of Lockheed Martin and BAE whilst our own country crumbles before our very eyes. If only technology was used in a positive manner, eh?

Hideous.

My comment was to contrast what is happening elsewhere at the time Mclean attacks Watson for what reason? Nothing about Corbyn.

Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 21:26 - Apr 26 with 1438 viewsJack_Meoff

Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 21:13 - Apr 26 by JACKMANANDBOY

My comment was to contrast what is happening elsewhere at the time Mclean attacks Watson for what reason? Nothing about Corbyn.

OK pal - I was just pointing out that part of 'what is happening elsewhere' had been highlighted is all.

The UK government is so endemically corrupt that they're vulnerable to attacks from all angles - that's what happens when you're lying, mass murdering arms dealers.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 21:33 - Apr 26 with 1433 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 21:26 - Apr 26 by Jack_Meoff

OK pal - I was just pointing out that part of 'what is happening elsewhere' had been highlighted is all.

The UK government is so endemically corrupt that they're vulnerable to attacks from all angles - that's what happens when you're lying, mass murdering arms dealers.

No worries, this week there's been posts about 5 or 6 people (Con and Lab) who have been anything but honourable in responsible positions. We have too many unsuitable people being selected for office including halfwit and dimwit leading the main parties.

Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 21:59 - Apr 26 with 1415 viewsHighjack

Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 18:15 - Apr 26 by Wingstandwood

Regular viewers of the HJ broadcast network will not be surprised to find out that I am not a fan of Macron. Despite this however I would not oppose rolling out the red carpet and offering him a state visit for the purpose of commemorating something as historically vital for both countries as D-day. This doesn’t mean I endorse him or agree with him but I respect the office he holds and the people he pretends to represent.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 22:22 - Apr 26 with 1392 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 21:59 - Apr 26 by Highjack

Regular viewers of the HJ broadcast network will not be surprised to find out that I am not a fan of Macron. Despite this however I would not oppose rolling out the red carpet and offering him a state visit for the purpose of commemorating something as historically vital for both countries as D-day. This doesn’t mean I endorse him or agree with him but I respect the office he holds and the people he pretends to represent.

I agree and think the State visit of Trump and D Day commemorations are separate but coincide. We grant State visits to the likes of China and our relationship with America is long and good and will continue after Trump, so there are reasons to invite and not invite, personally I thing the long term relationship is more important than Trump.

It would be disrespectful to those that Trump represents to not acknowledge the sacrifices and contributions made by Americans on D Day, if Trump happens to be there that is of secondary importance.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2019 22:25]

Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 10:08 - Apr 27 with 1265 viewsWarwickHunt

The election leaflet that doesn’t mention Brexit suggests you shouldn’t vote Labour if you want to Leave.

Tommy will no doubt be here shortly to tell us that Corbyn’s “playing a blinder”. 😂
Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 10:26 - Apr 28 with 1123 viewsLohengrin

Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 17:56 - Apr 26 by bluey_the_blue

I presume you've evidence of the claim "Israel buys influence"?

All countries do, Bluey.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 15:27 - Apr 28 with 1069 viewslonglostjack

Labour make a passable suicide bid... on 10:26 - Apr 28 by Lohengrin

All countries do, Bluey.

Exactly. Why on earth would Israel be different Bluey?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024