Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton Players to strike? 23:14 - Apr 26 with 931 viewsjackharris

It is thought that the Bolton Wanderers FC players will now make themselves unavailable for their last two matches of the season v Brentford (tomorrow) and Forest on the last day of the season after their ultimatum to be paid by this evening their March wages, did not materialise.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2019 23:20]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Bolton Players to strike? on 23:19 - Apr 26 with 909 viewsLuther27

I'm wondering how the EFL will play this...sorry...regarding points. Will they allocate 3 points to Brentford and Forest?
Bolton Players to strike? on 23:39 - Apr 26 with 870 viewsmajorraglan

Bolton Players to strike? on 23:19 - Apr 26 by Luther27

I'm wondering how the EFL will play this...sorry...regarding points. Will they allocate 3 points to Brentford and Forest?

It would make sense, neither Brentford nor Forest have anything to play for and would not effect promotion or relegation. The latter would no doubt be pretty cheesed off at losing a fixture and the benefits and income from sponsorship, hospitality packages, sales of food and drink etc.
Bolton Players to strike? on 00:02 - Apr 27 with 844 viewsTenbySwan

Match has been called off by the EFL now.
Is it not the case that they should be kicked out the league, all fixtures declared null and void and club made to reapply at the bottom of the league pyramid?

That's what would happen in the Pembrokeshire league 😊
Bolton Players to strike? on 02:55 - Apr 27 with 793 viewsBadlands

Bolton Players to strike? on 00:02 - Apr 27 by TenbySwan

Is it not the case that they should be kicked out the league, all fixtures declared null and void and club made to reapply at the bottom of the league pyramid?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Bolton Players to strike? on 08:02 - Apr 27 with 665 viewsTaliesin

Bolton Players to strike? on 23:39 - Apr 26 by majorraglan

It would make sense, neither Brentford nor Forest have anything to play for and would not effect promotion or relegation. The latter would no doubt be pretty cheesed off at losing a fixture and the benefits and income from sponsorship, hospitality packages, sales of food and drink etc.

It would affect prize money tho and any leapfrogged teams would complain. If bwfc fixtures are not completed their record will be expunged thus ending our play off hopes
Bolton Players to strike? on 08:10 - Apr 27 with 645 viewsmonmouth

Bolton Players to strike? on 08:02 - Apr 27 by Taliesin

It would affect prize money tho and any leapfrogged teams would complain. If bwfc fixtures are not completed their record will be expunged thus ending our play off hopes

We have play off hopes?

Again?

Oh f*ck, beam me up Scotty. I hate play off hopes.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bolton Players to strike? on 08:22 - Apr 27 with 628 viewsTaliesin

Bolton Players to strike? on 08:10 - Apr 27 by monmouth

We have play off hopes?

Again?

Oh f*ck, beam me up Scotty. I hate play off hopes.

There's always hope, until there isn't.
Bolton Players to strike? on 08:43 - Apr 27 with 601 viewsLeonWasGod

Bolton Players to strike? on 00:02 - Apr 27 by TenbySwan

Blimey, is that so? I like the idea of that response, as far too many owners play fast and loose and try to get round the rules, or just ignore them altogether. Like the B’ham points deducted this season - had no effect whatsoever as they weren’t going up anyway. It’s no deterrent.
Login to get fewer ads

Bolton Players to strike? on 11:37 - Apr 27 with 431 viewsraynor94

Been told to rearrange Brentford game, And fulfil Forest game by the EFL

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024