Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. 17:13 - Apr 27 with 1826 viewsmagicdaps10

Where I thought we would end up to where we are today, for me, it has been a successful season.
Ok, there have been issues but lets be fair, look how young the squad is. For the first time in a long while on the pitch I can see positives.....wether the board can add some positives is the worry now.

Da iawn Graham, staff and players.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 17:23 - Apr 27 with 1317 viewsLeonWasGod

Despite the obvious evidence, apparently it’s not a young team and we should be winning the World Cup. Or something like that, but I’m not good at this - anyone got a copy of Dummies Guide to Trolling I could borrow?

Overall, agreed. Question is can we push on next season? I’m not sure what the answer is to that.
Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 17:27 - Apr 27 with 1295 viewsmagicdaps10

Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 17:23 - Apr 27 by LeonWasGod

Despite the obvious evidence, apparently it’s not a young team and we should be winning the World Cup. Or something like that, but I’m not good at this - anyone got a copy of Dummies Guide to Trolling I could borrow?

Overall, agreed. Question is can we push on next season? I’m not sure what the answer is to that.

Next season the judgement will increase on Potter but will the help be there for him in the summer.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 17:28 - Apr 27 with 1279 viewsdickythorpe

Applaud mediocrity at your peril.
Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 17:33 - Apr 27 with 1253 viewsWingstandwood

Potter has done an absolutely magnificent job especially during an uncertain, unsettling, start-from-scratch tenure. All made even worse with additional fire-sale(s) boardroom intent.

His success?...Bit bitter sweet however i.e. if he was in charge during SCFC's final season in the PL, the club would still be there. He would have taken a far more braver and dynamic approach during the end of season run-in than that absolute t@sser that threw away all but guaranteed safety in the most appalling of ways.

Argus!

Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 17:34 - Apr 27 with 1251 viewsdickythorpe

Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 17:28 - Apr 27 by dickythorpe

Applaud mediocrity at your peril.

Let's be honest who the feck will remember who finished below play offs in this league.

Look at from 6th down, pretty mediocre and even we beat Sheffield United and Boro
Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 17:34 - Apr 27 with 1246 viewsThornburyswan

Solid season, better than I thought & a decent improvement on what I feared - most of the top 6/7 are better than us both in terms of balance & quality - GP has over- achieved with what he was given.
Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 17:37 - Apr 27 with 1231 viewsdickythorpe

Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 17:34 - Apr 27 by Thornburyswan

Solid season, better than I thought & a decent improvement on what I feared - most of the top 6/7 are better than us both in terms of balance & quality - GP has over- achieved with what he was given.

Over achieved or hasn't inspired /improved them to feel they are better than what they are?

How have we over achieved!? We lost against 2 of the bottom 3?????? Dropped points from winning positions????
Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 17:37 - Apr 27 with 1227 viewsLeonWasGod

Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 17:27 - Apr 27 by magicdaps10

Next season the judgement will increase on Potter but will the help be there for him in the summer.

Yes, with new owners .
Login to get fewer ads

Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 17:40 - Apr 27 with 1216 viewsjasper_T

He'll be disappointed, and I hope he has some sleepless nights thinking about Nordfeldt over the summer.

A lot of positives but it's not by poor luck or youthful fragility that we've fallen short of extending the season. Key decisions didn't pay off and had to be righted in the second half (both of games and the season).
Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 17:56 - Apr 27 with 1177 viewsPrivate_Partz

I agree. A job very well done this season.
I have little faith that the owners will add anything next season. The reverse in fact.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 18:01 - Apr 27 with 1148 viewsJonTheJack

Meh, whilst I’m happy with Potter in the main; I am left disappointed because his farting around with the team up until at least January cost us a top six finish.

Don’t get me started on Nordfeldt. He should be given his P45 as soon as possible, we won’t be doing anything of note next season if that fraud is still our number one.
Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 18:01 - Apr 27 with 1143 viewsthornabyswan

Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 17:37 - Apr 27 by dickythorpe

Over achieved or hasn't inspired /improved them to feel they are better than what they are?

How have we over achieved!? We lost against 2 of the bottom 3?????? Dropped points from winning positions????

We did the the double over Sheff Utd though.
Took 4 points off Boro swings and roundabouts.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 18:04 - Apr 27 with 1120 viewsdickythorpe

Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 18:01 - Apr 27 by thornabyswan

We did the the double over Sheff Utd though.
Took 4 points off Boro swings and roundabouts.

Oh that's ok then!!!!
Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 18:06 - Apr 27 with 1105 viewsDr_Winston

Tend to think a lot of people are judging our performance against their own pessimistic expectations. Just because plenty of people thought that we'd struggle it doesn't make our final position any more impressive. This is a piss poor division and we've got some thoroughly decent players.

We've thrown away a good 10-15 points from winning positions this season, and we can only wonder how we'd have done had Routledge and Dyer been used more frequently earlier in the season to add experience and depth to the side. Ultimately it's been a satisfactory performance but I wouldn't blame anyone for being a little disappointed.

Plenty to learn for both Potter and the players. Hopefully set us in good stead for next season if we can shed the players we want to shed quickly.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 18:08 - Apr 27 with 1097 viewsthornabyswan

Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 18:04 - Apr 27 by dickythorpe

Oh that's ok then!!!!

You can't just highlight the bad results and ignore the good ones.

Need a sense of balance old bean.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 18:17 - Apr 27 with 1070 views34dfgdf54

Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 18:08 - Apr 27 by thornabyswan

At the start of the season he was making threads on here saying we have a special manager in Potter.
Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 18:23 - Apr 27 with 1049 viewsdickythorpe

Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 18:08 - Apr 27 by thornabyswan

Wow!!!! Just re read what you just typed and look at our wins and then draws and losses.
Remember it's 3 points for a win when you do
Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 18:33 - Apr 27 with 1013 viewsLeonWasGod

Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 18:06 - Apr 27 by Dr_Winston

Tend to think a lot of people are judging our performance against their own pessimistic expectations. Just because plenty of people thought that we'd struggle it doesn't make our final position any more impressive. This is a piss poor division and we've got some thoroughly decent players.

We've thrown away a good 10-15 points from winning positions this season, and we can only wonder how we'd have done had Routledge and Dyer been used more frequently earlier in the season to add experience and depth to the side. Ultimately it's been a satisfactory performance but I wouldn't blame anyone for being a little disappointed.

Plenty to learn for both Potter and the players. Hopefully set us in good stead for next season if we can shed the players we want to shed quickly.

Who are you including in those decent players though? The likes of Dan, who hadn’t kicked a ball at this level before the season started and took half a season to find his feet? I don’t judge us on how we’re doing now, I look back at that completely new and very inexperienced team at the start of the season, and think they’ve actually come a long way since then. Next year is the test. Norwich were crap last year, but it all started to come together a third of the way this season. Can we similarly push on (I’m doubtful, but we’ll see).
Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 18:41 - Apr 27 with 991 viewsjasper_T

Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 18:33 - Apr 27 by LeonWasGod

Who are you including in those decent players though? The likes of Dan, who hadn’t kicked a ball at this level before the season started and took half a season to find his feet? I don’t judge us on how we’re doing now, I look back at that completely new and very inexperienced team at the start of the season, and think they’ve actually come a long way since then. Next year is the test. Norwich were crap last year, but it all started to come together a third of the way this season. Can we similarly push on (I’m doubtful, but we’ll see).

"Took half a season to find his feet" bloody hell that's some revisionist nonsense right there. Decent if wasteful in his first senior start against a PL side, ripped Ipswich apart in his 4th (Oli and Celina fluffed sitters). Our best attacking player before his injury in December.
Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 18:48 - Apr 27 with 962 viewsthornabyswan

Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 18:23 - Apr 27 by dickythorpe

Wow!!!! Just re read what you just typed and look at our wins and then draws and losses.
Remember it's 3 points for a win when you do

Won 18
Drew 9
Lost 17

What is your point if there is one.

Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 18:51 - Apr 27 with 943 viewsdickythorpe

Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 18:48 - Apr 27 by thornabyswan

Won 18
Drew 9
Lost 17

What is your point if there is one.

What the flying feck is yours??? We wouldn't have had enough points to go up you fool!!!

Mainly because we have dropped so many!!! But yet some are happy!!!!!!!

Far more bad results than good which is contrary to your point mun!!!!
[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 18:58]
Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 18:55 - Apr 27 with 913 viewsswan65split

We wouldnt be where we are if we hadnt been relegated........

I"ll get me coat.
Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 18:58 - Apr 27 with 900 viewsthornabyswan

Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 18:51 - Apr 27 by dickythorpe

What the flying feck is yours??? We wouldn't have had enough points to go up you fool!!!

Mainly because we have dropped so many!!! But yet some are happy!!!!!!!

Far more bad results than good which is contrary to your point mun!!!!
[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 18:58]

Give it a rest a young side massive overhaul of players.
If we had won today you would not be posting this rubbish.

Your the same every time we lose a game or have a setback.

Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 18:59 - Apr 27 with 900 viewsdickythorpe

Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 18:55 - Apr 27 by swan65split

We wouldnt be where we are if we hadnt been relegated........

I"ll get me coat.

We haven't won 26 of our games but it's ok!!!!
Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 19:12 - Apr 27 with 868 viewsoldcob

Well done Potter, backroom staff and players. on 18:59 - Apr 27 by dickythorpe

We haven't won 26 of our games but it's ok!!!!

We haven't lost 27 of our games. Just saying.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024