Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vdh extends contract until the end of next season 17:21 - Apr 27 with 8813 viewsLibertarian

Good news
Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 17:22 - Apr 27 with 5236 viewsTheKirkyLife

Big statement and an excellent start to what we can consider preparation for next year now.
Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 17:23 - Apr 27 with 5222 viewsthornabyswan

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 17:22 - Apr 27 by TheKirkyLife

Big statement and an excellent start to what we can consider preparation for next year now.

Ank links confirming it
[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 17:26]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 17:26 - Apr 27 with 5195 viewsmagicdaps10

It was always going to happen as the extension was in his contract already.

The extension makes perfect business sense for the yanks and in fairness any other business. Dont rule him out being sold for a couple of million in the summer.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 17:26 - Apr 27 with 5198 viewsLeonWasGod

Good. Nordfelt next, but I’ve heard they’re expecting it to take at least 3 weeks to encourage hime to leave his line and head to the boardroom 😂
Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 17:28 - Apr 27 with 5160 viewsthornabyswan

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 17:26 - Apr 27 by LeonWasGod

Good. Nordfelt next, but I’ve heard they’re expecting it to take at least 3 weeks to encourage hime to leave his line and head to the boardroom 😂

It should have happened yesterday but he kept dropping the pen.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 17:32 - Apr 27 with 5136 viewsLibertarian

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 17:26 - Apr 27 by magicdaps10

The extension makes perfect business sense for the yanks and in fairness any other business. Dont rule him out being sold for a couple of million in the summer.

It’s a good point. We may have just monetised him.

I’d prefer him to stay, but obviously depends on what we’d be offered for him.
Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 17:33 - Apr 27 with 5129 viewsdobjack2

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 17:26 - Apr 27 by magicdaps10

It’s sad that what should be good news is really no news at all.

I’ll pass on the optimism for next season until after the next transfer window has closed.
Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 17:34 - Apr 27 with 5125 viewsjasper_T

I think the extension was the less-positive option, given we were discussing a new two year deal with him not long ago. He was never going to be a free agent when we had the clause in place.
Login to get fewer ads

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 17:41 - Apr 27 with 5097 viewsdobjack2

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 17:34 - Apr 27 by jasper_T

I think the extension was the less-positive option, given we were discussing a new two year deal with him not long ago. He was never going to be a free agent when we had the clause in place.

I agree as his contract position remains unchanged 1 year left. As the parties have not negotiated a longer deal the odds must be on him leaving in the summer.
Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 18:03 - Apr 27 with 5004 viewsjasper_T

He's improved this season. Maybe not defensively, where he was consistently good in the PL for us, but his passing has come on a lot. Better than PL-bound Oliver Norwood by some metrics.

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 18:06 - Apr 27 with 4985 viewsKGriz16

"BuT I hEaRd hE PreFErs A MOve BaCK tO HoLLAnd"

Some idiots on this forum are left with egg on their faces at this terrific news that VdH is extending his contract for another year. Considering he was on everyones list of people who would be sold. Morons. Shut up.
Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 18:13 - Apr 27 with 4950 viewsthornabyswan

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 18:06 - Apr 27 by KGriz16

Some idiots on this forum are left with egg on their faces at this terrific news that VdH is extending his contract for another year. Considering he was on everyones list of people who would be sold. Morons. Shut up.

He may well.be sold.
It's only a 1 year extension.

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 18:14 - Apr 27 with 4948 viewsBadlands

After some words wth Roberts (again) he looked like he realised his mistake.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 19:15 - Apr 27 with 4851 viewsdobjack2

I would wait until the end of the next transfer window before you start calling people out. Nobody has egg on their faces so far. The extension clause in his current contract would have been a given for both parties.

The fact that a new contract over and above the extension hasn’t been agreed is far more significant in my view. If you calm down and think about it he is now entering the final year of his contract.
Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 19:24 - Apr 27 with 4810 viewsmagicdaps10

You think VDH agreed to this extension?!?
This was triggered by the club.

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 19:28 - Apr 27 with 4798 viewsjasper_T

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 19:24 - Apr 27 by magicdaps10

"The three-year deal the Dutchman signed when joining from Ajax during the summer of 2016 included an option for a further year’s extension, and both parties have agreed to take that up."
Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 19:30 - Apr 27 with 4785 viewsCaptain_Sham

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 19:28 - Apr 27 by jasper_T

"The three-year deal the Dutchman signed when joining from Ajax during the summer of 2016 included an option for a further year’s extension, and both parties have agreed to take that up."

The art of being wrong by tragicflaps.

Its just a ride.

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 19:31 - Apr 27 with 4776 viewsmagicdaps10

Was that the line posted by the club? Ahhh I see.

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 19:33 - Apr 27 with 4773 viewsthornabyswan

Yes would like to think that's the case.

We can't be certain though.
If the club had an option to extend Fer contract they would same with Dan James.

If an offer comes in I think he will be gone.

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 19:34 - Apr 27 with 4766 viewsmagicdaps10

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 19:30 - Apr 27 by Captain_Sham

The art of being wrong by tragicflaps.

Here comes capatin kunt!!!
Didnt post once when we were winning then as soon as the score changes, you come sticking the knife in.

The contract he signed allowed it to be triggered by an extra year by either party.......regardless of what tje club put, both parties did not need to agree.

Ps. Thought you had me on ignore!!

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 19:36 - Apr 27 with 4757 viewsjasper_T

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 19:33 - Apr 27 by thornabyswan

Yes would like to think that's the case.

We can't be certain though.
If the club had an option to extend Fer contract they would same with Dan James.

If an offer comes in I think he will be gone.

Don't know about Fer. He's on a lot more money than vdH and I doubt anyone would be interested given his age and injury history. More liability than asset.
Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 19:36 - Apr 27 with 4757 viewsKGriz16

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 19:24 - Apr 27 by magicdaps10

What gun do you think they held to his head then? Both parties have to agree to the extension.
Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 19:38 - Apr 27 with 4748 viewsKGriz16

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 19:31 - Apr 27 by magicdaps10

Was that the line posted by the club? Ahhh I see.

What, do you think they're lying to appease fans like yourself? The might Swansea city lying because magicdaps10 is on to them. Shhh! Go make up some fairy tales, you might even be right with them HAHAHA
Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 19:42 - Apr 27 with 4728 viewsthornabyswan

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 19:36 - Apr 27 by jasper_T

Don't know about Fer. He's on a lot more money than vdH and I doubt anyone would be interested given his age and injury history. More liability than asset.

Fer makes a big difference to us when on the pitch.
Expensive though yes.
But has undoubted ability I think we would have signed him.and sold him for 2 to 3 million if the option was there.

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 20:06 - Apr 27 with 4691 viewsmagicdaps10

Vdh extends contract until the end of next season on 19:38 - Apr 27 by KGriz16

What, do you think they're lying to appease fans like yourself? The might Swansea city lying because magicdaps10 is on to them. Shhh! Go make up some fairy tales, you might even be right with them HAHAHA

Who is to say that they are not lying? Or are you just choosing to accept that because it is what you want to hear!?
The board have form for saying things that are not true and have been caught out on numerous occasions, why do they carry in after they have been caught out you ask?
Because there are people out there that actually believe what they say. There is real hop at the club but that does not fall at the lap of the board unfortunately.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024