Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bollocking from Potter 19:27 - Apr 27 with 3665 viewsSgorioFruit

you would like to think that he rips them apart in the dressing room after walking around at 2-0 up just casually ambling left to right and literally watching Hull overtake.
That 20 odd minute period of being sloppy and pissing around has cost us 3 points today.

And to think that some of our players thought we were chasing the play offs.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Bollocking from Potter on 08:57 - Apr 29 with 1003 viewsPaxton

Bollocking from Potter on 06:38 - Apr 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Is he talking about VDH?

I don't know of any other player that has an "automatic contract extension" apart from the much publicised extension clause that VDH has.
Bollocking from Potter on 11:12 - Apr 29 with 948 viewsjackrmee

Bollocking from Potter on 21:07 - Apr 28 by jackrabbit

I’d compare VdH against Williams rather than Monk - he’s the mainstay of the defence. I have every respect for VdH - he’s a sound defender - but he needs somebody of the stature of Monk alongside him.

I stand by my general points that we had a more resilient, solid side than the current one which was extremely lightweight earlier in the season before Routledge and Dyer were ‘re-discovered’. I did overlook the fact that Routledge joined us a little later than the playoff side, because he seems to have been with us forever. - you got me there! Apart from that I think my comparisons are fair. My point is again, the current side is not as good as the 2011 team that won the playoffs, and although it would have been nice to reach the playoffs this year, I’m not that disappointed because I consider the team not quite ready. If you think that in making that point I should feel silly, then I think you’d be mistaking me for somebody who gives a sh*t what you think. Try contributing a point of view of your own rather than coming on here and smugly carping at other people’s contributions.

I agree, we were much better prepared for the prem last time.
I'm not opposed to going up asap, but I am much more keen to see us build a more solid side and learn to play some decent stuff so we can go up and stay up like last time.
Fuk being smashed every week like the scum or Hudds.
I'm disappointed we didn't make the play-offs in the end, but I'm looking forward to seeing us play a lot better next year. This season has been a learning experience and I think a successful one.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Bollocking from Potter on 11:45 - Apr 29 with 935 viewsOldjack

Wednesday ,we should see what we're made of ,Derby will be right up for this ,but will we

Alas 0-2 will be my predication

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Bollocking from Potter on 16:10 - Apr 29 with 911 viewsjasper_T

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/english-soccer/ken-early-football-s-new-

Good article for showing why we're probably as well-suited to the Premier League now as we were in the last promotion-chasing seasons. The game has moved on at the top level. Less crossing, more patience and control. When Wyndham says "we play like a Premier League team" in this division he's right, and it's a good sign as we continue to develop.

We did better against City than most of the PL this season, and while that doesn't mean we'd be better than most of the PL if we went up, it wasn't an accident, either. The type of football we play and type of footballer we have is better suited to those challenges than the blood and thunder experienced hard-men we've supposedly lacked for the best part of a decade.
Bollocking from Potter on 17:49 - Apr 29 with 860 viewsjackrmee

Bollocking from Potter on 16:10 - Apr 29 by jasper_T

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/english-soccer/ken-early-football-s-new-

Good article for showing why we're probably as well-suited to the Premier League now as we were in the last promotion-chasing seasons. The game has moved on at the top level. Less crossing, more patience and control. When Wyndham says "we play like a Premier League team" in this division he's right, and it's a good sign as we continue to develop.

We did better against City than most of the PL this season, and while that doesn't mean we'd be better than most of the PL if we went up, it wasn't an accident, either. The type of football we play and type of footballer we have is better suited to those challenges than the blood and thunder experienced hard-men we've supposedly lacked for the best part of a decade.

Good points

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Bollocking from Potter on 18:31 - Apr 29 with 841 viewsnantywatcher

I think applies to our much maligned number 1.
He would look good against Premier opposition - in my opinion.
Bollocking from Potter on 18:41 - Apr 29 with 830 viewsjasper_T

Bollocking from Potter on 18:31 - Apr 29 by nantywatcher

I think applies to our much maligned number 1.
He would look good against Premier opposition - in my opinion.

55% of shots saved when we'd have less of the ball and against higher-quality finishers. Not sure, myself.
Bollocking from Potter on 19:06 - Apr 29 with 817 viewsGroo

Groo does what Groo does best

Login to get fewer ads

Bollocking from Potter on 19:16 - Apr 29 with 812 viewsGaz_M

Potter well know to have a temper. Players have mentioned it umpteen times in post match interviews too.
Bollocking from Potter on 19:16 - Apr 29 with 812 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Good post Jasp and let’s face it, with a commanding CD to partner VDH and a strong CDM we could have easily made the playoffs. We need more presence/backbone on the pitch for when the going gets tough. Possibly a good alternative to McBurnie next year and we’d make the play offs definitely, possibly exceeding them.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024