Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are waiting for you 19:35 - Apr 27 with 2695 viewsowainglyndwr

Booooturds
We are waiting for you on 19:39 - Apr 27 with 2041 viewsdickythorpe

Long with 22 other teams we need to beat or at least not lose to
[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 19:39]
We are waiting for you on 19:52 - Apr 27 with 1972 viewsvalleyboy

What players will be playing when it looks as if the Derby is on for next season

If they can’t cope with the physical side of football.

Then I see Cardiff getting all 6 points

Don’t tell me you think the same players that played this season will be at Swansea next season do you

More to the point

Where is the money going come from to buy new players

Obviously you have not read the year end statement, that’s now up in Company House

Or is it a case that you don’t understand them
We are waiting for you on 19:54 - Apr 27 with 1972 viewsdickythorpe

We are waiting for you on 19:52 - Apr 27 by valleyboy

What players will be playing when it looks as if the Derby is on for next season

If they can’t cope with the physical side of football.

Then I see Cardiff getting all 6 points

Don’t tell me you think the same players that played this season will be at Swansea next season do you

More to the point

Where is the money going come from to buy new players

Obviously you have not read the year end statement, that’s now up in Company House

Or is it a case that you don’t understand them

Don't worry about us.
Pay up the 15 million. That's your biggest worry.
We are waiting for you on 20:06 - Apr 27 with 1915 viewsvetchonian

We are waiting for you on 19:54 - Apr 27 by dickythorpe

Don't worry about us.

They should be ashamed and Warnock moaning tonight rub of the green since Christmas including the tragedy...and still this club fight agak st paying their dues

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

We are waiting for you on 20:15 - Apr 27 with 1863 viewsvalleyboy

Don't worry about us.

I wonder sometime if you are a six year old rather than an old age pensioner

As for answering your question.

There will be no problem with Cardiff paying the £15 million if it’s decided that they should

Let’s wait until UEFA has had a look at all the facts before passing judgement

At least Cardiff has the money to pay, whereas Swansea haven’t two pennies to rub together

Obviously you are another that hasn’t read the year end repost that’s up on the Company House website
We are waiting for you on 20:19 - Apr 27 with 1850 viewspencoedjack

We are waiting for you on 20:15 - Apr 27 by valleyboy

There will be no problem with Cardiff paying the £15 million if it’s decided that they should

At least Cardiff has the money to pay, whereas Swansea haven’t two pennies to rub together

Obviously you are another that hasn’t read the year end repost that’s up on the Company House website

Hurting tonight fella?
We are waiting for you on 20:20 - Apr 27 with 1836 viewslifelong

Sour grapes...Vincent will not be happy.
We are waiting for you on 20:27 - Apr 27 with 1786 viewsvalleyboy

Don't worry about us.

I know you are getting on in age, but you are not suffering from dementia as well

Surely you haven’t forgotten that twice Swansea went into administration owing money to local businesses that was never repaid on both occasions

Thinking about the money that Swansea has received from Sky over the last eight years. You would think some sort of offer should have been made to those businesses

You know what they say about people living in glass houses
Login to get fewer ads

We are waiting for you on 20:29 - Apr 27 with 1783 viewssainthelens

We are waiting for you on 20:27 - Apr 27 by valleyboy

I know you are getting on in age, but you are not suffering from dementia as well

Surely you haven’t forgotten that twice Swansea went into administration owing money to local businesses that was never repaid on both occasions

Thinking about the money that Swansea has received from Sky over the last eight years. You would think some sort of offer should have been made to those businesses

Go have a drink , the pain will pass.
We are waiting for you on 20:30 - Apr 27 with 1780 viewsdickythorpe

TELL SOMEONE WHO CARES.

NO CARDIFF CITY FC FORUMS ???
We are waiting for you on 20:34 - Apr 27 with 1747 viewsvalleyboy

We are waiting for you on 20:30 - Apr 27 by dickythorpe

TELL SOMEONE WHO CARES.

NO CARDIFF CITY FC FORUMS ???

So you don’t care that local business people in Swansea lost money

How pathetic can that be
We are waiting for you on 20:36 - Apr 27 with 1744 viewsowainglyndwr

Scummer we will see about your 15m
Court case ahead
We are waiting for you on 20:37 - Apr 27 with 1738 viewsGaryjack

We are waiting for you on 20:20 - Apr 27 by lifelong

Sour grapes...Vincent will not be happy.

Oh i think Vincent will be very happy myself. He's got a good chunk of his money back this season after Cardiff fans demanded a return to blue after he invested so much money in return for his rebranding to red. He hasn't forgotten, and that's why he spent next to fvck all to keep them up.
We are waiting for you on 20:38 - Apr 27 with 1735 viewsplasjack

We are waiting for you on 20:34 - Apr 27 by valleyboy

How pathetic can that be

That's ironic coming from a miserable club who owes a transfer fee for Sala, relegation is to good for you.
We are waiting for you on 20:44 - Apr 27 with 1691 viewsmajorraglan

We are waiting for you on 20:37 - Apr 27 by Garyjack

Oh i think Vincent will be very happy myself. He's got a good chunk of his money back this season after Cardiff fans demanded a return to blue after he invested so much money in return for his rebranding to red. He hasn't forgotten, and that's why he spent next to fvck all to keep them up.

I think he will definitely see this as an opportunity to trouser some of the cash to offset his losses in previous years. I also think he will stick with Warnock next season in the hope that he takes them back up so he can recoup the rest of his cash. Tan is a very wealthy man, he hasn’t accumulated all that money by being as dull as dish water, he’s an astute clever guy.
We are waiting for you on 20:50 - Apr 27 with 1667 viewsdickythorpe

How pathetic can that be

Go count your 6 fingers mush FFS
We are waiting for you on 21:11 - Apr 27 with 1595 viewsNotLoyal

How pathetic can that be

Have you seen the list of creditors ?
Ever ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

We are waiting for you on 21:14 - Apr 27 with 1575 viewsmonmouth

We are waiting for you on 20:50 - Apr 27 by dickythorpe

He can't resist making a total knob of himself every single day on here. It's like watching a poor old dog with rotting teeth shitting itself on the kitchen floor every day. Sad.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

We are waiting for you on 21:29 - Apr 27 with 1503 viewsowainglyndwr

Do you live in the Dark Black Valleys of yhe east or the fabulous green green valleys of the West
We are waiting for you on 21:48 - Apr 27 with 1470 viewsGaryjack

"Thinking about the money that Swansea has received from Sky over the last eight years. You would think some sort of offer should have been made to those businesses "

You do realise that it would be illegal to pay these businesses after a CVA which they voted to accept don't you?
We are waiting for you on 21:53 - Apr 27 with 1441 viewsDr_Winston

We are waiting for you on 21:48 - Apr 27 by Garyjack

"Thinking about the money that Swansea has received from Sky over the last eight years. You would think some sort of offer should have been made to those businesses "

You do realise that it would be illegal to pay these businesses after a CVA which they voted to accept don't you?

The obsession amongst Cardiff fans about our previous financial issues is a bit odd considering the total sum from both occasions combined is about £12-13m less than they're trying to f*ck Nantes out of.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

We are waiting for you on 22:01 - Apr 27 with 1415 viewsGaryjack

We are waiting for you on 21:53 - Apr 27 by Dr_Winston

The obsession amongst Cardiff fans about our previous financial issues is a bit odd considering the total sum from both occasions combined is about £12-13m less than they're trying to f*ck Nantes out of.

Nailed it!
We are waiting for you on 09:55 - Apr 28 with 1160 viewsvetchonian

How you can compare the CVA with not paying Nantes for Sale is incredulous.
Under the CVA those owed monies agreed to accept 5% of what they were owed as part of a negotiation yes they lost out but at least recovered some money and possibly recovered some of their losses through continued and future trading with the club having not been wound up....especially during those years in the PL whilst CCFC have decided just not to pay even though a deal had been agreed.

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

We are waiting for you on 11:05 - Apr 28 with 993 viewsBrynmill_Jack

We are waiting for you on 20:50 - Apr 27 by dickythorpe

Hey, that's no way for one pensioner with dementia to talk to another pensioner with dementia. On the bright side for Haydn he may get lifts to CCS next season with his favourite son.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

We are waiting for you on 11:09 - Apr 28 with 987 viewsBrynmill_Jack

As for the Sala case , Cardiff are f*cked either way. Lose and have to rightfully pay up, lose and be reviled in all football circles with not much chance of any club trusting them to do business again. Ha ha

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024